Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Magic, Mystery, Suspense, Modern and the Past (Victorian Era, Medieval), Action, Scifi, Horror, (occasionally) Realistic, Yaoi, Yuri
This is probably going to end up as one of those failed ideas that come from me lazing around on a Saturday afternoon but I'm going ahead with it anyways!

So I'm assuming if you clicked on this thread that you actually know about Elsword. The anime MMO game, Elsword. I haven't played it in a while now and I want to start playing again but I just don't have the motivation (aka lazy).

I was wondering if anyone else wanted to form a team in-game so I actually have a reason to log on. You don't have to create a new character but that's what I'm going to do and I don't imagine that it'd be much fun to go over a level 1 dungeon with a level 52 Aisha (Unless you get kicks off insta-kills).

Oh and one of my personal preferences would be if said people were in the Pacific timeline area. I don't want to log on at two in the morning just so we can meet up. But hey, if you don't mind becoming an insomniac than go ahead! ^^

I'm already an insomniac. If I can get time for anew game in my life I'll have all the prerequisites!

I play Elsword regularly. If you need help leveling or want to have some free stuff, message Giansee, Eriasee or Nerasee in-game, send me a PM or a profile message. The only one character I have right now in your level range is Nerasee, who is a 47 Code Nemesis, but I can catch up to you with her in no time. If you want to be carried though... I have more than enough means to do so.

I'm already an insomniac. If I can get time for anew game in my life I'll have all the prerequisites!
Haha I can relate to that. (sorry for the late response)

I play Elsword regularly. If you need help leveling or want to have some free stuff, message Giansee, Eriasee or Nerasee in-game, send me a PM or a profile message. The only one character I have right now in your level range is Nerasee, who is a 47 Code Nemesis, but I can catch up to you with her in no time. If you want to be carried though... I have more than enough means to do so.
Ah fast leveling is exactly what I need! I'll get to messaging Nerasee then since I don't want to completely ride things out. Expect a message somewhere this week (although I may not be able to play for long hours until the weekends roll around).

All right then, I will level Nerasee to 52 in a couple of days, I think. I am not sure how fast it will go, because it depends on my mood to play her and the server load.

Status
Not open for further replies.