Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tigertruth

Original poster

"What are you?"

"What do you want from us?"

Questions rang in the air as panic turned into emotionally charged demands. The figure shrouded in darkness shrugged. It stared mutely with unblinking, glowing eyes as we scrambled to make sense of current events.

Most of us had been driving, some walking or moving in other ways, from one point to another when suddenly the world warped around us and we were brought here. "Here" being a creepy wooded area that just felt ominous. Of course everyone who hadn't been rooted to their spot in shock had attempted to run away but to no avail. You could run for hours and somehow end up right where you started. There was something magic about the place.

The Creature appeared wraithlike and terrifying but had done nothing to harm any of the people gathered in its lair. Thus confusing the captives and giving them false confidence. Confidence that exploded into rage.

It seemed like nothing would shake the Creature's position but then a bell could be heard, clear and unearthly. Louder and loUDER it rang as the source approached with increasing speed. The Creature shivered violently and threw its arms in the air before dissolving into the night.

The figures shrouded in light came then.

INFO
The Creature is a mythological being with abilities known and unknown.
It used one such ability to transport everyone to its sanctum.
The figures shrouded in light are called Seraphs.
The Seraphs are always heralded by bells.
The trapped humans discover they have powers.
Powers are odd and some don't seem useful at first.

SUMMARY

It is unknown if the Creature is on the side of the humans or not. It brought them to the mystic woods but it's intentions were unclear. It seems as if it's afraid of the Seraphs. Some concur that it wants the humans to defeat the radiant beings. Others believe that it brought them here as food or toys to be played with. One thing is for sure, the Seraphs are the most terrifying of all.

Escape is crucial, defeating the preternatural beings come second, and finding out what the heck happened comes third.

so there's more details I need to add and obviously I still have room for organization and whatnot
but is there anyone interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude please please tell me you know where your gif representing the Creature is from because if you do I will be your friend forever ahh

*ahem* Fangirling out of the way...I'd be interested but I'm going to have to ask how often you expect us to post because I'm trying to make sure I don't get overloaded.

Reactions: tigertruth
I am... Intrigued, I will say that much. Sounds interesting enough for a re-introduction to RP after such a long hiatus for me.

I'm in, if you would have me.

seems cool, tell me when you start sign ups

@Joan haha of course I do. OTGW is one of my faves!! Let's be friends for eternity~

I think it'll be pretty lax bc I want the main focus to be on plot development. So posting at least once every 3-4 days? MIN once a week unless you notify me that you need more time.

@camolot the creator thank you! I'd love to have you. If there's anything you think would make it even more interesting - feel free to volunteer ideas.

@Jesse Knight thanks, will do!

• Thank You
Reactions: Joan
@Joan haha of course I do. OTGW is one of my faves!! Let's be friends for eternity~

I think it'll be pretty lax bc I want the main focus to be on plot development. So posting at least once every 3-4 days? MIN once a week unless you notify me that you need more time.

Yasss~

All right, awesome! In that case, I'm in!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hey~hey^^!!

BOOOOM!! Interested!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.