~:*:~An Asylum Romance Roleplay Request~:*:~

• Thread starter balletslippers.d
  • Start date
B

balletslippers.d

Original poster
Hello~ I'm brand new to this website, so...I think I'm posting this in the right place ^o^
I was wondering if anybody would care to have a role-play similar to this idea with me. Either where it's the therapist/doctor with a patient or two patients together in a either modern day or older asylum.
I would be interested in straight couples or lesbian couples. I would be interested in themes of religion when it comes to a lesbian couple.
And of course, any ideas that you would like to bring to the table, of course I would be more than happy to listen what your ideas would be.
Awesome~
So, I hope to hear ideas/replies soon~
Alright~ Talk to you soon~ ^o^

@balletslippers.d This is actually the forum for roleplays that are already out there and going. If you're looking for just one partner, requests like these would be moved to the one x one roleplay forum in the one x one roleplay requests forum (most likely the various one x one roleplay subforum). You can always contact a staff member to move this thread over to the correct spot by sending them a private message with "start a conversation" popping up when you click on their name.

Good luck finding a partner! (: