An assassins legacy

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiden went to his room and closed the door behind him. He pulled a small box from under his bed and pulled out an assassin's amulet given to him by his father.

"Well" William said then headed to his room and slammed the door behind him,he kicked off his boots and lay down on the large bed

Aiden put on his amulet and laid down. He thought he should get some rest before the next mission. He looked over to make sure his door was locked, it was

William stood up he could not get any sleep as thoughts were circling his head. He walked over to the window and climbed out of it onto the roof

Raven walked back with out her mask. she knew that no one would know her. she was still crying. she walked slowly towards the base. she didnt know that William was on the roof top. she notice the sky was clear and the moon was out. she smiled but was still crying.

Aiden slowly got up out of bed. He opened the door and walked silently into the main area. He saw Raven on the other side with tears on her face. He walked over to her "What's wrong" he asked

William was still on the roof scaring off the birds as they occassionaly landed on it.He took out a spyglass and scouted out the area for anything off intrest.

Aiden was puzzled as to why she ran away. He walked over to her door and lightly knocked. "Hey Raven, are you ok?" He asked

"Leave me alone. I dont want to....." she source code but didnt finsh. she was to upset to anyways.

Aiden shrugged and walked away, whatever mood she was in didn't concern him

she ran over ot her bed and coverd herself. she cried till she had no more. thats when she hear her cat moewing at her. she looked out of her sheets and saw her cat next to her. "Moew" that cat called out. "I didnt name you did I?" she asked the cat wich just moewd at her. "ok your going to be ummmmm" she though for a few mins and then said "Black cat?" she giggled knowing that was just a joke but the cat looked at her unpleased. "Queen then miss bossy." she said with a pout and the cat moewd. "what you like queen" the cat shaks her head. "Miss then" she aske dand the cat purred. "I knew I was crazy Im talking to a cat." she said then sighs and lies back down. and the cat purrs.

Aiden walked into the living room and found a small deck of cards. He picked up one of the cards and threw it into the air. He threw a knife at the card, pinning it to the wall

"Now there is no need for that now is there" He said his head tilted to the side and a smile on his face.He had just come from the roof so his clothes were slightly dirty but he did not really care.

Status
Not open for further replies.