An assassins legacy

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
William walked through the streets until he reached a building with the same cross as he had on his wrist, he enterd and sat at a large table

she rolled her eyes and went over to the cat. she bend over and picked the cat up and walked to the kitchen to get fish. she put the cat down and open the frige and pulled out a fish. with a smirk she place it on the table and slice it up.

They began to talk and at the end of the meeting a man who was the head called William over to him

Aiden walked into the kitchen and watched Raven prepare fish for her new cat. "So, now I'm the only one without an animal" he said smiling slightly

Williams hawk flew into the kitchen flew around for a bit then out the window

"We need to stop this william im sure i can trust you" the man said then they both turned

Aiden watched as the cat began to wonder around the kitchen. "We are one step closer to taking back England. I can proudly say we are the best at what we do"

yeah you are" she signed

She laughed silently she looked over to him with a smirk. "what we do is nothing to be proud of" she signed

"What we do it for is though" he said giving her a slight smile.

true but remaber what we do is nothing to be proud of ok im going in my room knock when you need me or something or tell me when i need to make dinner. " she signed placing the cats food on a plat then on the ground and then left the cat be out of her room beaces she knew it need to eat. she walked into her rook and locked the door

Aiden stood in the kitchen etching the cat go over to its plate and eat. His thoughts once again swarming through his mind. He began to wonder if the others had forgotten the importance of their mission

William walked back to the base after his meeting in his full uniform and a little bit of blood stained it. He entered the base hoping no one saw him

Aiden heard William walk and moved into the main area, finding William with blood on him. "What happened to you?" He asked

"There were guards a couple of streets up from us" he said as he lowerd his hood and the hawk sat on his shoulder

"Well, I'm sure it was nothing you couldn't handle" said Aiden as he tossed a small piece of bread at the hawk and watched it catch it in its beak.

"Oh i need you to fix my hidden blade again" William said taking it off his wrist and throwing it at Aiden

Aiden caught the blade and began to inspect it. "Sure, i'll handle it"

"Good" he said and sat back down in the red armchair infront of the fireplace

Raven cam out with no one knowing that is till the cat she had not named yet mowd at here. she fround under her mask. she was waring a black suit she need to leave for soming, she still waered her mask. "im going out" she signed then left.

"Bye" William said to Raven as she left his muddy boots were on the table and he was turning a dagger around his fingers.

Raven walked off. she tock off her mask. its not like anyone will know who she is. she had a scare on her lip and left cheek. she hated it but she was alone. she walked up to a graveyard with a sad smile. she want to un un graved stone with a smile. "mother....." she said softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.