An assassins legacy

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Though we are few, there is no one more fit for the job than us. We are death itself." Said aiden quoting his father from when Aiden first became an assassin

"Ah noble words" william said his arm still streched out

"They are true. Any assassin can tell you that." Aiden said as he turned from the window to face William. "We are as nonexistent as a ghost, yet as deadly as a snake's venom. How could anyone hope to defeat what they don't know exists"

"its only a matter of time before they find up out" william said quiclky covering the cross tattoo

Aiden leaned against the wall. "But when they do, they will be met with a blade as well as a revelation."

RAven heard something from outside her window and a woken. she pulled out her dagger from under her pillow and went to her window to see just a cat. she sighed and opend the window and let the cat in with a smile. "hello little one" she said to the thing softly so the boys couldnt not hear her.

"Yes but there numbers are larger and no one would be able to find us hear anyway that would only happen if someone ratted us out" he said

"They do out number us by allot. But we have taken on entire armies befote, and lived to tell of it."

"That was once who is to say we could do it again" he said now standing up

Raven came out of her room dressed in the same suit and with a cat in her hand. it like her alot and she didnt mind cats. "can i keep it?" she singed them as best as she could with that cat on her hand.

William turned the scar covering his left eye more visibibal in the light

"You make a valid point, but I can still proudly say that we have done what some would say to be impossible" Aiden said getting off of the wall

"Some would say that but some fail to notice the uprising that is going on around us" William said then walked to his room door not going in just standing near it

she huffed and sighed silently. she hated being ignroe. she let the cat free to make her get notice she just hoped they didnt try to kill her.

Aiden watched as a small cat walked up to him and rubbed its head on his leg. He looked over to Raven. "Is this yours?" He asked

"As long as i does not kill my bird i have no problem with keeping it" he said smiling

She shakes her hand no then signs "I saw her on my window she a stary" she smiled infront of them for the first time.

"Well, she looks like she's been stray for quite some time." Said Aiden as he petted her head

" keep it " he said then checked the time " I need to go to a .... Meeting " he said grabbing his mask and hood then left

Status
Not open for further replies.