An apology of sorts

A

Apocaric

Original poster
I'd like to apologize to the community in general; certain members have been wearing on my patience, and I've been getting short with everybody. Twelve-hour work shifts and lack of sleep haven't helped. So I'd like to apologize for that. I'll try to go back to biting my tongue.

You let it out Ric! No one expects you to hold in your anger, to a certain extent. Twelve hour work shifts and lack of sleep will drain a person.

I tend to be short with people a lot as well... My mom says I use a snarky tone when I talk. I don't hear this tone, but apparently I do it. *sigh* Mothers!

I SUPPORT ANGRY RIC! -starts handing out banners and buttons-

What's the internet good for if we can't use it to vent our impotent rage?

HAVE YOU TRIED STRETCHING, SOOTHING MUSIC, PERHAPS A GOOD RUN?

Eat some chocolate. Dip them in warm milk and watch them melt and swirl into the white milk. (Make sure its NOT WHITE CHOCOLATE YOU OR YOU'LL RUIN MY EXPERIMENT)XD

And watch. Until you're satisfied. Then consume both the CHOCOLATE and then the MILK.

REMEMBER!!!
Chocolate FIRST :P

SAKURA IS PLAYING MIND GAMES ON US ALL.

MIND GAMES.

*Goes to try Sakura's experiment anyway, then realises he has neither chocolate nor milk. Rages*

Seeing as Sakura has revived this thread I will point out to Ric that it is totally understandable.

I know how it is with horrible shifts. Not with being married to a woman about to have a baby, but I know people who have been in that situation. You'll get through it eventually.

Yeah, agreed.

*Snuggles Ric*

I LOVE YOU! JUST LET US HELP YOU WHEN YOU'RE ANGRY!

SAKURA IS PLAYING MIND GAMES ON US ALL.

MIND GAMES.

*Goes to try Sakura's experiment anyway, then realises he has neither chocolate nor milk. Rages*

LOL
I meant::

We love you and everyone makes mistakes.
So no worries :)

BUT TRY THE CHOCOLATE ANYWAY CHOCOLATE FIRST THEN MILK OKAY ? CHOCOALTE FIRSTTTTTT

As some people said before it is good to vent out your rage sometimes it actually relaxes *well to me anyway* the body and you feel really good and your muscles are really relaxed. Also the fact of the internet is to vent your stress as well *yeah jsut did that a little bit ago and I am still feeling relaxed ^^*

I just hit things... or people. Works just fine.

Doesn't do wonders for your knuckles, though.

*Throws hot coffee at Slyen*

BLASPHEMY.