An Android's Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CandyFlossRainClouds

Original poster
An amnesiac young person is found by a detective in an alley. With no place to go, they began staying at the detective's home as their live-in assistant. As the two begin to fall in love, it's revealed that the person is a Android! That fact is alone is not enough to stop their relationship, but the fact that the father is searching for his creation might!

Of course, the fact they are an android won't be known until sometime into the rp and for most of the roleplay, they'll just be seen as simply quiet for the most part. The romance will come very quick, because I love cute romance. Before the big reveal, there will also hopefully be a couple clients as well, I'll play all NPCs if you don't want to.

As for the detective, I'm thinking a gruff older guy, probably a dude who's really seen some shit in his day and isn't really used to affection but is willing to try.

Here is a pic of the android, named Caitiona, they do not have a gender, but they do have male genetalia, so keep that in mind if this turns 18+.

anduroidu_by_lolitaoftheundead-d9n0mkz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.