An Adventure For The Hell Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tala got a scary look on her face, the wolf in her wanting to rip the threat that was near to shreds for pathetically attempting to kill them. At Dex's remark on her neck, she touched it lightly and blinked when her hand came back with blood. "Dammit..." She simmered down as best she could, walking over to the restrained man and crouching near his face, showing her canines almost like baring her teeth at him. "Pretty desperate attempt if you ask me. The manticore must be glad an archer like you is gone if you can't even hit a target a few feet away" She shook her head and tsked. "Oh well."

The man was frozen, shaking in fear and making a small noise of pain as the multiple blades were pressed towards him. He glared at Tala and the rest though his voice was riddled with fear. "Some damn woman with an axe was attacking us! You damn people are going to help her I know it! D-Damn you!"

(Posted this through my phone cause internet is being dumb. I'm sorry it probably does not make sense and the archer guy doesn't say something cooler but it's late and I just HAD to post SOMETHING >-< I'll try to fix it and make it better if need be tomorrow)

(It's alright. I solely post from my phone, and it was good.)

The man sure liked damning things, but he did have four sharp pointy objects on him, two people showing scary teeth, and a man on top of him, so Damon let it go.

More important was the axe woman that seemed scary enough to warrant a half baked escape attempt. It sounded like she might not even need help but, "What do you guys think, should we check it out?"

Michael walked slowly down the main road towards a small camp situated on the outskirts of town. He had been traveling for quite awhile and needed some place to rest he stood at roughly 6' in height and had black hair and piercing golden eyes. While walking he slowly twirled a black staff in his hand. He wore a black robe with golden accents on the trim and shoulders. He walked forward distinctly hearing voices coming from within the camp. "Hello? I bare you no harm I'm just an adventurer seeking for a place to rest awhile!"

Status
Not open for further replies.