An abomination to humanity...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had fried frog legs. They actually really do taste like chicken, but they have a weird/unpleasant aftertaste, so I could do without them forever. Glad I got the opportunity to try them. Yay for Hicksville, Iowa.

China has... So much disgusting stuff. Where do I even start.

Oh, I know.

Maggots.

Waiting for someone to display their distaste for ribs (or BBQ in general) so that I can quit the forum 4ever.
I hate BBQ sauce, does that count?

I love grilled meats, though. Grilled vegetables and mushrooms, too. Heck, throw anything on the grill and it'll turn out delicious! As long as you don't slather it with BBQ sauce...

I had fried frog legs. They actually really do taste like chicken, but they have a weird/unpleasant aftertaste, so I could do without them forever. Glad I got the opportunity to try them. Yay for Hicksville, Iowa.
oh i love frog legs!

i dunno maybes its a cultural thing, but i eat tons of random body parts

ox tail

pigs feet

ox tongue

ear

snout

etc etc

It might be cultural. I've mostly lived in crappy parts of bigger cities, but when I lived in small-town Iowa, it wasn't uncommon to have things like frog legs. Catfish was a big deal over there, too, but I'm sad to say I've never had it. Well, not too sad. I love seafood, but I'm not a fan of fried food, and the catfish over there is mostly fried. They fry all the things, and it's so gross.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grossest food to me?

Mousse, of any fucking kind. And coconut, both make me want to vomit. Mousse is like eating a sponge or air, and coconut has a terrible texture no matter how it's prepared...

Oh, and how could I forget cottage cheese... *shudder*

Reactions: LunaValentine
Fuck eggs, seriously. Scrambled, omeletes, boiled, fried. No, anyone who likes those don't have fuckin taste buds at all. they are the true disgusting abomination of anything edible.

Mushrooms, so fuckin bland, no fuckin taste at all.

Salmon and Tuna because the stench and smell is one of the worst thing(not nearly as bad as Surstrommig though).

Bread and butter Pudding, what a fuckin wolf in sheep's clothing. looks nice and smells lovely, but man it tastes as horrid as you can get.

if you have a problem with the above, I could try and care but I'll probably not give a fuck or something :p.

It might be cultural. I've mostly lived in crappy parts of bigger cities, but when I lived in small-town Iowa, it wasn't uncommon to have things like frog legs. Catfish was a big deal over there, too, but I'm sad to say I've never had it. Well, not too sad. I love seafood, but I'm not a fan of fried food, and the catfish over there is mostly fried. They fry all the things, and it's so gross.
agree with all fried foods

Reactions: Thought Manifest
Eat it once, you don't mind.

Eat it for three months due to poverty?

I'd rather starve. To death.
http://www.spam.com/recipes/highest-rated-recipes

Given the "Go home, you're drunk!" rating, it seems my efforts to excite your taste buds failed. Not that I care for Spam, but still, gotta try, Brovo. If only to play Devil's Advocate.

Besides, they do look tasty...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.