An abomination to humanity...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby food.
come on...
BABY FOOD!
It's for babies. You're not supposed to eat it as an adult. :P Gerber's custard is good.

But honestly, I used to give my kids homemade baby food.​

It's for babies. You're not supposed to eat it as an adult. :P Gerber's custard is good.

But honestly, I used to give my kids homemade baby food.
I had to feed my cousin's kid, I was told to taste the food and ask if it tasted weird, since everything was in jars and some of them went bad..

All of them tasted weird.
My cousin said that was normal.
I almost puked.

Justified.
-----------------------------

I'm going to take this as advice and make baby food for my future child(ren) though, thanks.

Some of these responses make me weep.

Foods that I can't stand? There aren't too many, but seafood is definitely one of them. If it isn't fried or otherwise cooked, I'm not eating it; the smell makes me physically ill.

EDIT: Also, cake that's DROWNING in frosting. Some cakes have 1/4 inch thick layers of sugary bullshit that overpowers the fluffy cake goodness that you really want. I hate it. I loath it. It almost makes me wish that a law was passed that banned frosting completely.

EDIT 2: Miracle Whip. I don't even understand why this stuff exists.

Hmm a thread to bury hated foods...

-Ketchup. It just smells horrible and taste disgusting. Why does anyone eat it?
-Mustard, all kinds can just die in a pit of fire.
-Mushrooms... Its a fucking fungus and you expect me to like it. No, just no.
-Fish is definitely on this list. Its never a good idea for me to even be around it. If I see it I wanna throw up but if I smell it then everyone needs to run. Run as far as you can away from me because I will vomit and it always ends up on someone. I never make it to a toilet, a trashcan or even to a bush. Keep fish far, far, far away from me.
-Wheat is another thing I can't stand.
-Ham is also on this list since it never taste right to me.
-Lastly BBQ Sauce. My dad ate it on everything since April. Add grilling every meat possible for a whole summer then slathering that sauce on everything. Can't stand the smell, or even the taste of it. I would have to be in the mood for it just to eat it.

And that should be it.

O___O ..... Well, at least it's way less than what my brother chooses to not eat because he apparently doesn't like just about every food he's ever eaten...

Mushrooms and fish. Can't stand either and fish has the added bonus of having a chance of giving you mercury poisoning. Enjoy that sushi!

Reactions: Aine
trackback-spam.jpg

Someone get a young priest and an old priest in here right now.
Hey, with the right sauce, even Spam can be made delicious... or so I've heard (in a M.A.S.H. episode, to be honest). Personally, I'd rather eat dog food.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Hey, with the right sauce, even Spam can be made delicious... or so I've heard (in a M.A.S.H. episode, to be honest). Personally, I'd rather eat dog food.
Eat it once, you don't mind.

Eat it for three months due to poverty?

I'd rather starve. To death.

Eggplants? I just can't stand them even if they're in an omelet. I used to hate bitter gourd but it's actually pretty nice in some dishes.

Tomatoes... Depends. I've found that there's a chance it can be heavenly if very, very fresh and juicy, but otherwise... Bleh.

Nutella. I do like Ferrero Rocher (I otherwise think Nutella's really gross), but I'd be willing to sacrifice those candies to see this stuff perish. I want to see my obsessive friends and family mourn the loss of their favorite spread that they won't shut the fuck up about.

Like many others, I don't care for seafood. I'm allergic to some, others just make me feel sick once I can sense it. I've tried to like it because where I come from is home to many fishers. But I just caaaan't. x__x

Oh, and hot dogs. The kind that are made from a blend of different meats. I can tolerate the ones that are all beef.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Tomatoes - The texture; bleurgh! The taste is tolerable, but that texture is nasty!
Mushrooms - Again with the texture, it just feels so wrong.
Beets - used to like 'em a lot, nowadays I'll tend to avoid them.
Bacon - Don't get the hype, it tastes bland and a waste of good pig.
Wine - My God why, why would you laden good, lovely grapes with vinegar and turn them into this alcoholic scheisse! WHY?! It's not fit for mankind! This is why the Gods drank it!
Raisins/prunes etc. - Same as wine, waste of good fruit in my opinion.

As for you people disliking seafood and cheese. You're missing out! I thoroughly enjoy most cheeses and frankly I think a good calamari is unbeatable in the seafood world. (That's breaded squid by the way)

I'm happy to try most things anyhow, there are just things my tongue disagrees with :p

Red dye in foods needs to not be a thing. They're are alternatives to using chemical food coloring, all of which don't give me two to three days with a severe migraine and absolutely no way of alleviating it.

Unfortunately, anything tasty that happens to be red, orange, pink, or brown (sometimes purple and blue even) tends to use red dye. Sads.

Reactions: Adelaide
Most egg + cheese combo's make me sick.

Ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise. I like tomato sauce, and ketchup tastes like someone dumped a million lemons into it. Mustard and mayonnaise.. Can't even describe it. Just... yuck. Personal yuck anyway. Same with ranch dressing, oh my god. I used to make sandwiches for my little step sister and I'd have to put the ranch on it and oh my god it was just so bad smelling.

Not a fan of fish either. Sometimes it can smell real good when cooked, look really yummy, but the taste just doesn't quite appeal to me. Maybe I just haven't tried the right fish yet.

And certain spices just taste really weird to me. Can't name them though.

If I had to pick one food that I feel is just an abomination..

I dunno. Sausage? Just because of the shit that gets put into it?

Waiting for someone to display their distaste for ribs (or BBQ in general) so that I can quit the forum 4ever.

Food that I can't stand - squids except if filled with a mixture of ham, meat and cheese and fried.

Foot that I would probably never try - slugs.

Food that I might try if convinced/dared into it but will probably not have a chance to do - frogs, shellfish, fired insects.

Food that I wouldn't eat out of principle - meals made out cats/dogs.

Food that I enjoy - any meat and fish, pizza, sweets. Pretty much anything. Cloud eat ketchup with bread (it is really tasty)...

Status
Not open for further replies.