An abomination to humanity...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooked carrots, fresh strawberries, black licorice and chili (any kind) are of the devil...

Mämmi.
54b81c375675a8e2fe232ec83cdc78a3945963a90a683ba01b5e18f5ed7abda5

And blue vein cheese. Ate once, not gonna try again. Probably not gonna touch any other fancy cheeses either.

Reactions: Torsty
I'm not a picky eater but these are a few things that I don't particularly care for: wasabi, licorice, jalapeno pepper, hard candy, caramel, hot dogs, and pizza.

Mushrooms that are for eating are the worst.
Other awful things include Lettuce, just use spinach losers.

Oh and blueberries are fucking garbo.
And I mean if that's the case better exlude pomegranites from the culinary world

Ya'll folks are finicky.

There's nothing I won't at least try.

My line is drawn at something that may still be alive or is horribly rotten but eaten anyway for tradition.
Oh, I'll try anything. Those are just the foods I don't care for.

Would you do insects? :3
I'm not a picky eater but these are a few things that I don't particularly care for: wasabi, licorice, jalapeno pepper, hard candy, caramel, hot dogs, and pizza.

How can you not absolutely adore PIZZA? D:

Boiled potatoes. Point blank. No taste, a lot of starch and carbs... Ugh, hate, hate, hate potatoes!!!!!

And shrimps. Seriously, they're rubbery i texture, they've got beady, black eyes, long whiskers-like things that just look creepy. They're a pain to clean, there's usually some eggs left in a few and... :S I'm gonna get sick now.... Shrimps are evil minions who plot the end of humanity. I'm sure of it.

Persimmons. They're the fruit of the devil.

Eggs.

As a cooking ingredient it's fine, whatever. But I cannot possibly stand eating them on their own. Omelets? Breakfast Sandwiches? Anything with even a remote flavor of egg causes me to gag. The smell of them being cooked causes me to get headaches and I swear the scent lingers for days after. This is coming from a guy who pretty much loved everything else on this thread, so I would say my dislike of this ungodly food is significant.

Also:

Bacon.

That's right, fuck bacon.

I don't mind it, I really don't. It tastes OK and I have found myself enjoying it on occasion. But the whole obsession everyone seems to have with bacon has caused me to dislike this with a burning hatred. Everywhere you go, it's bacon this and bacon that, we get it. Shut-up about it.

• Love
Reactions: Darog and Hana
Eggs.

As a cooking ingredient it's fine, whatever. But I cannot possibly stand eating them on their own. Omelets? Breakfast Sandwiches? Anything with even a remote flavor of egg causes me to gag. The smell of them being cooked causes me to get headaches and I swear the scent lingers for days after. This is coming from a guy who pretty much loved everything else on this thread, so I would say my dislike of this ungodly food is significant.

Also:

Bacon.

That's right, fuck bacon.

I don't mind it, I really don't. It tastes OK and I have found myself enjoying it on occasion. But the whole obsession everyone seems to have with bacon has caused me to dislike this with a burning hatred. Everywhere you go, it's bacon this and bacon that, we get it. Shut-up about it.
You bacon and egg hating terrorist. :[ You hate breakfast itself, you monster.

Although, I will agree, the internet hard on for bacon as a trendy thing is ridiculous. It's making packs of bacon smaller and driving prices up because supply can't keep up with demand.

@Levusti It's junk food that's greasy. Sure, I'll have it once in a while, but if we go to the mall and our friends decide to get pizza? You'll very rarely find myself wanting it. I have to be in the mood to have pizza and even then, if I'm having a good time with friends, I most likely may not go for it and decide to get Chinese instead.

Fuck cheese. Especially that Geneva Convention dodging chemical warfare agent called feta. I work around sewage all the time and fucking feta smells way worse.
I had no idea that someone else hated cheese. I thought I was alone in my suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Dervish
I had no idea that someone else hated cheese. I thought I was alone in my suffering.
Let's never be alone again.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I love beets! Pickled beets are like my candy!
I honestly have only tried one thing so far that I've eaten (wish I didn't) and then found out. Rocky Mountain Oysters. They're delicious but... I wish I knew beforehand.
Did I mention pickled beets are like candy?

*Gazes around the thread*

Am I the only person who hates coconut with a passion? Or did I miss someone saying so? o.o

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
Status
Not open for further replies.