Amusement of Despair OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your fist post you can have your student walking to the entrance of the school, then blacking out.

Its alright if you don't know much, I was just curious. It might be better if you don't >:3

For your fist post you can have your student walking to the entrance of the school, then blacking out.
That' extremely fast paced to get to the amusement park, no offense, but don't you think we should introduce and have a little interaction with the characters before the black out occurs? Otherwise it's going to feel like the video game Sonic Boom where the very beginning of the game shows Sonic getting knocked out x_________x

lol, neeeeeeeeeat :P

how's your post coming along for our rp? or did you rage quit? ;)
I'm working on it now :3
I was working on it yesterday but then had dinner and then got busy and tired :/

I can understand your worry, but everyone well have time to talk before big things happen when they wake up. Doing it this way has the students wondering what going on and turning to each for help. This also helps put the on edge, wondering how they got there and why.

I can understand your worry, but everyone well have time to talk before big things happen when they wake up. Doing it this way has the students wondering what going on and turning to each for help. This also helps put the on edge, wondering how they got there and why.
Then it sounds like it would make more sense for my character to just wake up at the amusement park because there would be no point in introducing the school would it? just give the background and cut to the chase of him waking up and wondering where he is. Sorry if I sound like I'm nagging, I'm just trying to find direction otherwise the post will come out sloppy.

Its alright, its my job to answer questions and concerns ^u^

Just a heads up Elena and Elliot are going to talk in High Class like manners. It's going to be funny. Like "Why sister this seems like a disastrous predicament we have gotten ourselves into." "Yes brother it does seem that way." Lol, maybe someone in the rp can help them talk like normal teenagers xD.

I haven't made the thread yet, I'll make after I have everyone. The slot holder said he'll get his CS up tonight.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Just a heads up Elena and Elliot are going to talk in High Class like manners. It's going to be funny. Like "Why sister this seems like a disastrous predicament we have gotten ourselves into." "Yes brother it does seem that way." Lol, maybe someone in the rp can help them talk like normal teenagers xD.
lol, my character will wonder what the hell is wrong with them and think that there's an incest thing going on :P

lol, my character will wonder what the hell is wrong with them and think that there's an incest thing going on :P
xD lol, that's going to be funny. Since Elliot is gay, only way to find out is to ask him xD. So your character thinking they are the incest twins is going to be hilarious.

Stupid alerts :/

jump a bump to let everyone know I'm here and I care Dx I feel like I have an OC that I'm excited to play with in a group.

Name: Midori Kuroda

Appearance:
anime85.jpg

Talent: Super High School Level Chef.

Personalty: Kuroda tends to be causally nice with people, but he also tends to be a pervert, and tends to say irrational things. To make it worse, he's not the time to think before he does something. He'd rather break the door open, then ask questions. But he likes cooking. To the point of avoiding fastfood if he can. He is also quite the lunatic, while lsitening to music.

Background: He'd been raised in quite a normal family, being granted the title of ultimate chef, because he became one of the head chefs in the restaurant for 1 year, last year. The ratings were consistently good enough to get enrolled into the school. He also has an older sister.

Extra Info:
Kuroda likes to do some Kendo, so he has a shinai in his room. And for some reason, he keeps a frying pan on his table. He's okay at swimming, and he actually enjoys ramen when he's feeling lazy. He also tends to listen to music, most of the time.

Yup. Sorry for being late. Q.Q

Accepted! I'll get working on the IC thread, hopefully I'll have it up tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.