Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure
The Four Elemental Symbols.png

In the expansive land of Zedmal, an ancient prophecy speaks of four chosen children. These children, blessed by the four elements, are the key to fighting against the terror that will one day befall the realm.

As the years passed, however, this prophecy faded into obscurity; the four amulets that hold the wellspring of each child's power were passed down time, and landed themselves in various homes. A wealthy noble looking for a pretty historical piece to display in his home, a museum curator showcasing ancient jewelry to the masses in a massive city, A thief running through the sewers after stealing from a mighty king and queen; all of these people and more once held one of the amulets of the elements.

Today, however, the four amulets of fire, water, earth, and air have been reunited by an eager collector. Within a post-office in the country of Opaliath sets our scene. Within this post-office the collector has obtained his long awaited treasures, a group of assassins have come to destroy that which could bring about their downfall, and the four children of the prophecy are about to obtain their long locked, previously unknown powers.

Welcome! Welcome! This is the introduction post for Amulet of the Elements, a fantasy-themed role-play I have been brainstorming over the months. I'm posting it here in Group Brainstorming and RP Search in hopes of seeing how much interest this idea will gather.

I have a general concept of the world. A large desert in the South East, a snowy mountainous zone in the far South, forests and prairies in the middle of the continent, and tropical forests and savannas along the North and West. I'm still working on filling the land with countries, and of where to place certain land-points.

I will need three other role-players for this idea: one to fill the role of the fire user, one to fill the role of the water user, and one to fill the role of the earth user. These three characters all have to be between the ages of 13 and 18.
I will be playing the air user myself, and already have a character ready for the role.
There may be occasions where someone will have to play as multiple characters/NPCs, in which case someone can volunteer, or we can flip a coin, or take turns.

Overall, feel free to ask questions about the setting, the rules, and the plot, and help me add on to this idea. Or offer to be a part of the role-play and present your character! Or both! Both is good!

This is my very first role-play idea, so I'm a little nervous to post all of this, honestly. I'll brave through it though!

Thank you for reading! Have a nice day! ~ Star ~

The Amulets.png

• Love
Reactions: iridescent
whoa! I'm totes down-what are the power limits on this??

Reactions: StarlightStarbright
I'd say the power rules are what you'd expect:

1. No immortality or Invincibility.
2. No dodging every single attack. I'd say three to four strikes and you get hit kind of deal, depending on the skills of the foe and the character.
3. No one-shot moves, with a few exceptions depending on what we're up against.

Essentially: no god-modding.

If you would like more info on any other rules, or suggestions for any specific rules, feel free to let me know.
I would love to have you as part of this role-play! Which of the three elements are you considering to choose?

I'd say the power rules are what you'd expect:

1. No immortality or Invincibility.
2. No dodging every single attack. I'd say three to four strikes and you get hit kind of deal, depending on the skills of the foe and the character.
3. No one-shot moves, with a few exceptions depending on what we're up against.

Essentially: no god-modding.

If you would like more info on any other rules, or suggestions for any specific rules, feel free to let me know.
I would love to have you as part of this role-play! Which of the three elements are you considering to choose?
I was actually considering water after noticing you were playing air, haha--I have a few ghost OCs I could use so that's why I was asking you :D

• Creative
I'm interested in this! I actually have a setting that's pretty similar to this with characters for all the elements already lmao so I'm happy to take the role of preferably fire, water, or air

This sounds pretty cool. I want to be for element if not taken!

I'm interested in this! I actually have a setting that's pretty similar to this with characters for all the elements already lmao so I'm happy to take the role of preferably fire, water, or air
Foxes81 says they’re considering taking the water element, but luckily fire is free to grab!
Of course, nothing is set in stone quite yet, as this is only the brainstorming post! Once I get the recruiting post out there, go ahead and grab your preferred element as fast as you can! ^o^
Thank you so much for expressing your interest in this idea! I’m stoked to share it!

This sounds pretty cool. I want to be for element if not taken!
If you are referring to the fire element, someone has already expressed interest in taking it. The only element that’s totally free right now is the earth element.
Not to worry, though, as nothing is set in stone until I make my recruiting post! Once I make that, feel free to grab your chosen element as fast as you can!
Thank you for expressing your interest! ^o^

Reactions: Queen Sonia
I can do earth too, no worries!

Sounds good! I'm ready for a CS whenever you need it

Seems as if I'm a little bit late to the party ✨ but best of luck with this brilliant idea.

Good news for those who have proposed interest in this idea! The signup for Amulets of the Elements is officially open! Head over to the ORIGINAL GROUP RP SIGNUPS Section and find the thread to read more!

Good news for those who have proposed interest in this idea! The signup for Amulets of the Elements is officially open! Head over to the ORIGINAL GROUP RP SIGNUPS Section and find the thread to read more!

Are there any slots still open?

Are there any slots still open?
Yep! Water User is up for grabs! You’re lucky, it’s the last one!
Head on over to the signup forms to check it out!