Ampoule's Artwork

A

Ampoule

Original poster
Yeah, so I draw and stuff. I used to draw religiously but I've been really slacking off lately...sort of making this so I can pick it up again. I'm pretty DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF but yeah, it was mostly due to lack of time...but now that I'm all GRADUMUTATED and UNEMPLOYED >___> I thought that maybe you guys could help by inspiring/requesting things. This is just some of the old stuff I've done...

Pyramid Head sketch I did with a ballpoint pen.

PiHead.jpg

Castlevania fanart...IT'S RALPH. RALPH, DAMNIT. Trevor Just a quick sketch in pencil, took like a couple minutes.

ralphou.jpg

A Superman drawing I did way back in highschool. One of the more favorite things I've done.

supermangreen2.jpg

A quick drawing of what ended up going to a Colorado university's annual writing/poetry/artwork publication. :( I don't even know where the final one went. I'd kind of like to develop the original idea I had though...

ChinookFin.jpg

Another Castlevania fanart. Just a lineart...I have the original somewhere in my boxes...it was a watercolor/ink thing. Kind of working on this now, coloring digitally for practice.

Adrian-lineart2.jpg

So...taking requests, if anyone has any. PLEASE GOD, GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO.

I never saw dat Py-Chan one before!

BUT IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO DO. . .

I request sum moar Trevor/ Contrition art.

Any pose you want, honestly.

Maybe given how he recently got split from it in the RP, you could show what it's like if he's between being in full costume and "incognito" or something like that?

OR DRAW JONATHAN MORRIS.

Ampoule, I'm seriously impressed I've only been ever able to do realism art. I've always wanted to do work like this! D:
Looking forward to your new stuff though :]]

Wow, this is amazing stuff. You're an amazing artist. I especially like the Superman one.

@Tux: I really like doing realistic stuff too! Mostly in terms of people/animals anyway. I have a problem with doing still life though...I know it can be broken down in angles and grids and stuff, but I still have problems ;_;!

@Oct: Thanks! :D Yeah, I really like that one too, it's one of my favorites!

You are an amazing artist, Ampy. <3 You have the kind of style that I'd ask commissions for! Not that I can... No cash to burn. But still. >:3 The Pyramid Head one's smexy.

Here's Orion's MANCRUSH, Jonathan Morris >:( 30 minutes of my life I'll NEVER GET BACK. GAWD.

Just kidding! :3 I went and played Portrait of Ruin for a little bit since I couldn't find any good stuff of him from Harmony of Despair. D:< WHY IS THE ARTWORK FROM THE GAME SO HARD TO FIND? ALL OF IT IS ITTY BITTY! I AM RAGE.

SketchPad1Page7ver2.jpg

Why don't you work for some illustration/comic book...company thing? You're better than a lot of pro artists. (Maybe that's just personal taste.)

Why don't you work for some illustration/comic book...company thing? You're better than a lot of pro artists. (Maybe that's just personal taste.)

I've done professional stuff before, but it was mostly sculptures and a few drawings, done some paintings...but I'm not so confident in my painting skills. I've never really taken any formal art classes other than drawing at the college. The art teacher at the college resigned & they never replaced him, so I never had the chance to learn. Paints are kind of expensive, too, so I've been hesitant in that regard... Everything else is mostly self-taught though.

Some of my stuff has been in different galleries across the country but it's mostly like cultural-based stuff. <_< I don't put that stuff online thought because it'd be too easy to find my goofy, grinning ass online. *SHYFACE* I've sold stuff though, did commissions & things, murals, sculptures. I've taught some art classes too, both for children and adults.

Man, I think it'd be a dream job though just to be able to draw for a living. Especially if it were for something that I really loved, like comic books! DAYUM! I dunno though...it kind of feels like it's not for me, when I think about it...I DON'T THINK I'M GOOD ENOUGH ;___;!

Sketching self-challenge D:<

CHALLENGING MYSELF...TO A D-D-D-D-DRAWING...CHALLENGE.

Challenging myself to DRAW AT LEAST ONE THING EVERY DAY. SOMETHING FROM A MAGAZINE. SOMETHING OUT OF MY HEAD. SOMETHING. ANYTHING. Anything but nothing! PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE! ...OR AT THE VERY LEAST, AT LEAST A FEW TIMES EACH WEEK!

I figure I'll just put them all in one thread though. It would be neat to see if there is any improvement >:(

TIME TO BEGIN.

ThursSept232010Sketch145minsCrop.jpg

FriSept24201045minsish.jpg