1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

AMPIE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, THE GREAT SKY SPIRITS BLESSED YOU THIS DAY...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Xnijmai, Jul 31, 2010.

1. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aH-F2r9t4k0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aH-F2r9t4k0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

AMPIE, IT'S BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMPIE! AMPIE, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMPIE!

I WISH YOU LOVE AND GOOD WILL ANGER AND SPILLED BLOOD! I WISH YOU PEACE AND JOY RETRIBUTION AND GURO! I WISH YOU BETTER THAN YOUR HEART'S DESIRES ANCESTOR'S VENGENCE AND YOUR FIRST KISS FROM A BOY SCALP FROM A WHITE MAN!

AMPIE, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMPIE! AMPIE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMPIE!
    TAKE IT AWAY AMP!

[War Chant to be inserted here]

WHOOO! *Crotch Grab*

And yes, Gibs is totally white Michael Jackson.

2. AT FIRST I WAS LIKE. . .NO ONE REMEMBERED.

[​IMG]

THEN I HEARD TERRIBLE OFF-KEY SINGING AND THOUGHT...OH GOD...HOW EMBARASSING...

[​IMG]

THEN...THEN I HEARD THE SONG...BUT NOT JUST HEARD, BUT HEARD....AND THE OFF-KEY WARBLING...CHANGED INTO THE HEAVENLY CROONING OF ANGELS...AND THEN I--

[​IMG]

3. You get one internet cake.

[​IMG]

Careful. I've been playing Starcraft 2 nonstop so for all I know there's a Zergling in there.

4. (' * w * ')

Happy birthday, may my guro-inspired postcard reach you with destruction.

5. Happy birthday Amp, I wish the greatest most horrific destruction of your enemies.

6. Happy stupid birthday you Conan-touching harlot!

7. Happy birthday, Amp. May you continue to slay your enemies through this year and many years to come while their weapons fail to lay so much as a scratch on you.

8. *Was too tired to check this thread for a birthday post before making one in Insanity.*

;_; . . .

FUCK YOU GUYZ I'M NOT DELETING IT

9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMPOULE!!!

*Giant starry-eyed hugs*

Your presents shall go into the mail today.

THEN YOU WILL SEE.

10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

11. 24? Jeez, reserved a room in a retirement home yet? That said, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST OF ALL MY FRIENDS.

12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMPOULE.

May you find ever huger guts to rip and tear.

13. AWWWW, YOU GUIZ ;-;

SO MUCH DESTRUCTION-WISHING...IT TEARS MY HEART TO MANGLED BITS THAT I CAN'T GIVE YOU A HORRIFYINGLY PAINFUL HUG...

INSTEAD I...I...GUESS I'LL JUST...

I WILL GAZE STOICLY INTO THE DISTANCE, ONE CORNER OF MY MOUTH TWITCHING INTO THE FAINTEST HINT OF A SMILE.

THEN AS THE CAMERA ZOOMS IN ON MY EYE, THE EAGLE TRAPPED INSIDE IT WILL SHRIEK HAPPILY, DROPPING MANGLED CHUNKS OF A SALMON ONTO ITS WAITING BABIES SO THAT THEY CAN EAT IT AN GROW BIG AND STRONG.

14. Well... Yeah... that's how you do it.

I'm late as always :/ Happy Birthday, Amp.