1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Anything with Youkai, Japanese culture, Fantasy, Realistic, and almost all Originals (Except Touhou)
Amorous * Exaliaé

Always Accepting​

"A time filled with darkened worlds,
The gods come down crying high...
The terror filled in boy and girls...
To think there was more...
Than all the dark coats of the sky..."

6gzgah.jpg

In the world where queens, kings, and fools were the majority of all success, there were many supernatural beings up in the Kingdom of Gabriel. Up high, in the Heavens, many of its winged species play around in the clouds and sometimes sit and watch the clear sky. Many spectacular monsters, demons, and humans made the kingdom a spectacular place to live. Even some of the most forbidden creatures were prowling around the premises.

During the time of the 17th century, a philosopher named Henry Yulk came to stay. Many faeries were afraid of him. Every other human thought he was just a man trying to do better to the world. When he did, he began to use elongated speeches to persuade one to go with God.

When preaching in the realm of Makai (a place that's underground the Kingdom), he was ridiculed by demons for being good. Distraught, he begged for assistance from a deity. He didn't care it was God or someone else. Suddenly, the Hell Raven, Rhapsody, came and offered him assistance. She told him to act evil and grip on to Gabriel's wings. After this encounter, he killed himself, refusing to cut ties with the Lord. He knew there was no way to escape from Evil, and he consequently went to Hell.

Rhapsody returned with blood-red attire and a fiery Staff for him to wear. She smirked, putting the crown atop his head. By bestowing these items to the wretched preacher, she forced him to rule. Henry still refuted these item and wished to be with God. Angered at this request, she turned him into a youkai and kicked him out of Hell. Little did Rhapsody know, she was going with him.

When they both entered the land, Henry was back alive and greeted his followers. All of the land was worried about him. Rhapsody's plan didn't work. Then, she found a Shepard named Herald Vangire. Herald was rather reluctant to evil. Promising the man more sheep, Herald readily accepted the crown and attire. As soon as he wore the Cloak of Wrath, he was suddenly brainwashed. Rhapsody smiled, making sure that it worked.

Though he was young, he suddenly took control of Hell. Herald then demanded a destruction of the kingdom. Rhapsody then grew self-conscious. She has never hurt anything like that, nor would she try to touch the Kingdom. She just wished to be isolated from the world. The town was sacred, even to Rhapsody.

Scared, she tried to escape from Makai. Rhapsody then broke down, wondering what she did. She knew it was stupid of her to grant a human godly powers. Suddenly, a storm tried to hit all of the Kingdom. By 1657, the Kingdom was now garbage. Thanks to Herald's work, it was all a fiery mess. She really tried to stop him from destroying Makai. Seeing that all the kingdom was tortured, the humans that used to live there died or took shelter somewhere far away from the kingdom.

Now, the year is 3032. One time, a nimble elf came down the banks of Tytra to hunt for the sacred crystal of Chio. The Crystal of Chio was to protect the kingdom of Exaliae from entering into insanity. The pink center infused in the crystal was to represent good luck and nature with the angels. The elf warrior, Thalis, wished to replace the stone with the Yatagarasu=the raven god. Once the stone is replaced, there will be a bond to the Hell Raven, Rhapsody. Rhapsody was in charge of depleting the HEAVEN of the kingdom.

As a result, a princess of Exaliae, Kolva Vavazi vowed to kill the Hell Raven before she indoctrinated all of Exaliae's people to demonic drones. Kolva knew not of the incoming intruder to her lair, thus she was to take cover in her man made dungeon of Phosphorus and titanium. When the intruders were near, Kolva promised to commit suicide should someone capture the stone. What was unknown was that the stone of Chio, once broken, would unleash the heaven that every saint wished for. Ironically, these saints would be killed before they may see that day.

"Should it be good if I broke the stone for the dignity of Exaliae?" Thalis asked himself, "Should princess Kolva be devastated?" He knew that Kolva was one of the hypnotized citizens of Exaliae, but he knew what had to be done. In order to prevent further tragedies from the evil Rhapsody, he had to protect the ONLY princess from the raven.

Kolva looked upon the sky and yelled, "MY LORD! TAKE THE STONE!" It was a tearful request to the Heavens, Thalis was able to come to the princess's castle. But his mission was long failed. Rhapsody stopped the man from entering the cave of Desires. As a result, she killed the elf and kidnapped Kolva from her dungeon. Kolva began pleading for the Hell raven to release her to see her love again.

The bells of Death began playing out in the castle as Kolva grew devastated. She began bawling at the pain of the raven's grasp upon her wrists. Kolva wanted Thalis to take the stone to destroy the seal of all stability. As the stone was infused with more heavens, the green stone was grew three times bigger.

Eventually, Kolva grew tired of having to be traveling everywhere with the Raven. She grew an incentive to capture the Stone, no matter what delays the costs. However, as she was now captured by the orders of the Raven, that option was not allowed. Kolva wished another solution to get her freedom she desperately earned. Kolva began bursting in tears to the point where she looked for a dagger to strike her chest. Rhapsody then took the princess back to the castle and tied her up next to the stone in the dungeon. Burning and scared, Kolva laid in a crooked position awaiting for someone to hold her. From the encounter with Thalis three months ago, Kolva was now impregnated and tied to a pole. She awaits execution or escape from the lair.

After the encounter Of the priest of Gabriel, Rhapsody vowed to get her revenge for so many saints.
Will anyone stop (or promote) Hell from raging about?
Join the Odyssey of all ages!

HOW TO PLAY

1) Everyone starts with 4,000 (BP) behavior points (MAXIMUM IS 16,000 if you have four characters [4,000 each character]) These points will be deducted for rule violations, In-Character Violations, and for other things as well. The (-xxxx) at the end of each rule determines how much BP will be lost if violated.

2) Each user gets up to FOUR pawns for four characters. If you plan to go together, PM me first.

3) Dice rolls must be used per post unless I state otherwise. Be aware of the Dice Code Rules. Take your time as one is NOT supposed to edit their posts. If you do, you may try to add it at the top. Due to how I like to see the results, I would RATHER have you do it SOMEWHERE at the top. At the Bottom Is good as well, but it may look like one added it at the last moment.

4) Even though there are eight pieces per user (for eight people with a person or four with two people each), if you have your own, it would be a great idea to provide your own when provided pieces get full. Monopoly pieces are discouraged, for they are used to represent items of transportation (except the dog).

5) You still need to post an ACTUAL character sheet even if you provide or choose pawns of your own. ONLY choose regular pawns unless if your character is a status of nobility (PM me of it!!)

6)If I (or another co-GM) sees something unacceptable, I (or a privileged master) will issue a warning. The text color will vary how severe the error is (light green~blue [DEADLY]). Generally one will be given three days to change their post to satisfy their needs. If it has a Dice Roll, then you are allowed to copy/paste what you previously got (as long as you DO NOT edit the roll itself, for the roll code will be broken). If the three days expire, if one openly refuses, contests the warning, makes the post even worse, adds a roll code that is obviously fake (and the post is unedited), or violates another rule, then your deductions will be given. To ensure real rolls (unless if edited and I approve of it), I will have a Mod check the posts. Should I make a mistake or oversee your edits, let me know peacefully. This may win you back some (but not all) points. Contesting over deductions will make you lose more BP. Before you edit, copy the Dice total you generated at first and paste it with the reason Otherwise, you will be penalized for cheating.

Rules and Regulations

Rules

1)No god-modding, meta-gaming, or power-playing (-150~ -500 based on intensity)

2) I am the GM; listen to me. When I get co-GMs, you must listen to THEM as well. Co-GMs have the right to post as a GM when I'm either at school or busy. ONLY I can manipulate how rolls go afterward. (-300 or -1000 based on severity)

3) Do not drop out without my permission. (Auto X)

4) At least two paragraphs with at least five to eight sentences per post. Detail is required for the role play. A one-liner (unless if you're awesome to make it count) may not generate such an opening. (Anything less than a paragraph is unacceptable/-50 per unacceptable post)

5) Arguments must be kept to yourself! No violent or sassy arguing in the OOC thread. If you argue, argue peacefully. Arguing in-Character is fine, but you MUST keep the intensity down. Should I, a co-GM, or a mod come to separate the fight, then the arguers will get the same consequence. (-500/-100 for every additional argument)

6) Report to me if you will be absent for a certain amount of time. There will be an absence sheet to fill out in the OOC. PM me your completed absence form. (-300 after three days expired)

7)Upon character death, if you lose all HP (Health points) then you are allowed to make a new character as long as you have had at LEAST 500 BP or higher. If you do not meet this requirement, DROP OUT or if playing more than one, play as the characters you have.

8)You can play up to four characters. Should there be an exception, (two twins and a brother to watch them) as to keep the MAX Behavior Points, their BP bars may be divided. (-4000; note that this will kill ONE of your characters).

9)If my rules do not go away, neither will the Iwaku rules OR Guidelines; abide by them! (Varies)

10)Intimate relationships are allowed if they can be tasteful to read. Do not get into an intimate relationship without permission (another user may not approve of your approach). As long as you know your boundaries, kiss and love. (if an extreme approach, -200 for attempted R***)

11)If you do not know how something should work, PM ME or another Master of the game. Do not try to bump the thread with questions. OOC talk is fine, but it MUST be BEFORE your Dice rolls and should be rarely seen. (-12 per off-topic post IC) In the OOC, try to talk ONLY about the RP; nothing else.

12)Your Character can die by:

*Loss of Behavior Points
*Loss of Health Points
*Character Drop-Out (if they did nothing significantly important)
*If immortal, getting left behind
*Other reasons not mentioned

13)Be courteous of everyone else within the thread. You can be nasty In-Character but be aware of whom you are talking to out of character (-30~-250 depending on severity)

14)NO racism, explicit or bigoted phrases/words will be tolerated. Anything of the sort OOC will be given severe consequences. If it surpasses In-Character to where a Mod has to warn us, somebody WILL be removed from the game or receive severe consequences.

I retain the RIGHT to change, add, or delete rules as I see fit. Please check back often for more updates.

For this game, we will be using two die, thus the code on the TOP (or bottom of the page) should be EITHER: [roll]2d6[/roll ] or [rollv]2d6[/rollv ] There are exceptions to this rule and special additions to the rule (which will be described later). In this case, it will be:
[ dices=X ] Y [ /dices ] X s the amount of dices you have, and Y is how many sides your dice has. For each roll, it will be two die, six sides. X will be 2, and Y will be 6.

In this game, YOU get to use two die. Is the dice code not delicious, babe~?

[RAINBOW]
DEMOCRACY DAY/WEEK/TIME
Democracy Time is usually a reward as a result of no deductions or severe warnings in a week or during a certain time period. Democracy Time certain event in the RP in where there are no die rolls, and everyone can roam where they please (You cannot be frozen). During this time, there will be NO BP deductions. Should someone violate a rule, then we will use the Three-Strike Method (in this case, the Three-Warning Method). We will only issue warnings. If a severe warning comes around or if someone gets three warnings (either altogether or by an individual person) Democracy Time will end. Once Democracy Time ends, deductions from that time will follow (if none, then it may end due to time expiration).
You are allowed to communicate with others, run around, and do whatever as LONG as the masters know where you are. It should also be assumed that you know what you are doing. ((Think of it as your parents/guardian letting you play in the forest as long as you are back at a certain time.)) If we do not know where they are, DW may be on hold for emergency hunts. Emergency hunts are NOT good things to happen in the play. If a character is not found or you have your character commit suicide without permission, then every character you have loses 15% of their current BP (and HP).

Character Freeze
Being "frozen" does not mean your character is literally frozen, but rather that you STAY in the area you are. Being frozen does not mean stop moving altogether, but it's like being in someone's room until time is up. If your character is frozen, think of it like losing your turn or going to jail in Monopoly. You cannot post an IC post (as long as you are AT that spot, telling how you feel is fine).
During this time, you can take a break from the RP by roaming around other role plays or control your other characters. I (or a privileged master) will PM and VM you when the time has expired. Be prepared to ask where you are. You cannot control another user's characters during their freeze. If your character is too far behind, a form of transportation will arrive to take you where you need to go. Hell, if all of your people are frozen, they can camp out at the area they're in (as long as they are together).

Locations
TBA UNTIL ENOUGH COME TO THE POUND~![/RAINBOW]

WHAT TO LOOK FOR:

Daily Deductions: Tells you exactly how many deductions have been made in a day's play.

Daily Deductions
December 14, 2012​

TigerFoe

Characters
Joanna (BP): 1,233/4,000
HP: 3,551/4,000

Alto (BP): 979/4,000
HP: 562/4,000

Deductions (Thus far): 3
December 5: 340 BP/War cost 300 HP to both Characters; 300 x 2=600 HP)
December 8 (Democracy Week~!): Two, Yellow Warnings (2/3); refusal to change post (-726 for Alto)
BP DEDUCTIONS (TigerFoe~Joanna)
God-Modding: "...Joanna disappeared in thin air and jumped on top of Catherine's head, twisting her beautiful neck." (-500 for killing)
Power Playing: "Catherine (Utsuho's character) screamed as she died in the woods." (-600 for controlling other characters without approval)
Argument with Sakuya56/ (Out-Of-Character): "You know that girl is in the castle, NOT in the damn woods. You are obviously making a damn argument. Shit, Jo has things to do!! FUCK OFF!" (-500 for unnecessary vocabulary/disrespectful approach to argument)​

BP Deductions (TigerFoe~BOTH)
Argument with GM: "Why are you killing my girl!? It's fucking unfair, bitch. Change the fucking thing." (-200 for contesting+additional argument)

RESULTS
Alto deceased on December 12.
Joanna dies with this deduction.
TigerFoe is banned from the game.
TOTAL: XXXX (What goes here is the total)

Warnings: Usually in Caps. Color of text will represent whether the warning is severe or not.

WARNING
TigerFoe, Kaguya and StillDre3

God modding (Kaguya), Fake Rolls (Kaguya, TigerFoe and StillDre3) and Meta-gaming (StillDre3)
This is your first warning for each of you. You have 72 hours to change your post or prepare to get BP deducted. Do not do this again. Notice: TigerFoe, this will be your FINAL warning.

(in Case of Democracy Week)

This is your first strike for:
Fake Rolls, God-Modding and Meta-gaming

Please change the post. Make amends IMMEDIATELY before your BP gets deducted.

Leaders (LISTEN TO THEM!!)
To the masters: PM me before filling a spot. You must give me a detailed outline of your abilities and tell me what spot you wish to fill. A Staff Member retains their rights as GODS, thus they have the right to make a Daily Deduction form at ANY TIME within the IC thread.Right now, I am looking for someone to fill these roles. If you can do it, PM me A.S.A.P!!!

(ONLY ONE CAN PLACE THESE ROLES)
Game Master
Zathura Endou IX

Second Game Master
(subs for me when I am needed most; should be looking up and down at EVERYTHING!)

Hubby/Third Game Master
(subs when both GMs are unable to post. When all are here, Hubby acts like a observer checking for inconsistencies/has total GM rights but do not declare Democracy week without approval from both GMs; you may bring a friend or rely on the co-GM for your position)

Co-GM/Game Lieutenant
(Can give out warnings, but must send their completed form to me so I can approve of it FIRST; cannot post Daily Deduction sheets/Democracy Time forms without approval)

(UP TO TWO CAN PLACE THESE POSITIONS)
Character Chair/Librarian
(looks through character sheets thoroughly before accepting/gains co-GM rights/records and gives synopsis of what has happened so far into the game. Reads through every little detail to make their final decisions.)

Peacemaker
(can give out warnings and tips to make posts better; cannot make DD forms)

Cardigee
(cannot give warnings or write special master posts; one who subs for anyone when absent; is allowed to god-mod characters to move the plot along. If original user drops out or is gone for more than one week (unless if told not to god-mod), they will be granted rights to everything missing players have to keep the story alive. Send absentee Forms to THIS PERSON or to one of the masters; once their characters die, they are to control characters that have been long without a controller or make one of their own. Cardigees will be acquitted if they do not follow the rules.)

It is possible to get nominated for an official chair. Here is a rough example:

"Dear Kaguya,
It has come to my attention that you have been constantly looked as a wonderful member of RPA. Since you possess great leadership skills and hinted perfectionism when playing as a game master, you have been nominated to take the role as a Second Game Master. If you decide to take this job, then you will be granted the powers of a Second Game Master. If you decide to take another chair, let me know which one you would be interested in. It would be an honor for you to join my role play. Here are the guidelines:
1) Abide by all RPA rules.
2) Do not abuse your power, and I must approve your decisions.
3) I can report you if needed be.
4) Abide by Amorous Exaliae's rules also.

With the honor as being the Second Game Master of Amorous Exaliae, your benefits include:
1) Writing out Daily Deductions (with approval first to check for validity)
2) Declaring Democracy Week with approval.
3)Full Game Master Rights, and can manipulate results of each roll afterward.
4) Accepting Character sheets, and more.
I am proud of you for getting this reward. All in all, I wish to see how you may respond. Congratulations~! You do not have to take this role, but it would do you good to respond whether you wish to join (or not).
Sincerely,
Yuuka~"

You can also resign your chair if you plan to roll back to a lower title, become a regular Joe playing this game, or drop out. If I feel that you are abusing your power, I can give you an acquittal (let you go--like getting fired)

LADIES, AND GENTLEMEN! This is all what you've been waiting for~!

CHARACTER SHEETS~!

Character Creation Guidelines:
1)Make someone original. They can be of any race.

2)You must have a pawn selected. Whether it is your own or one of the provided does not matter, as long as you have a pawn, I may accept you.

3) Wait for me or a Character Chair to check your character before you jump in.

4) Fill out everything in a well-detailed manner. Try not to post quickly.

5)Be specific in every field. No perfect characters (tall, handsome, beautiful struts, luscious boobs, etc.) I will ask you to either scrap your character or I may assist in your description.

6)To ensure you have read through ALL the rules and story line, please write, "(Character Name) came to the kingdom because (Add reason, can be silly or serious)" OR solve 5 x 7 - 15 at the bottom of your completed sheet. (do both and get rep~!)

HTML:
Original Controller: (Add your current user-name in parenthesis)

[SPOILER=(Character Name)][IMG]Your Character Image shall go here; I prefer realistic paintings, photos, drawings etc. or REAL LIFE PHOTOS. If you do wish to post in anime, please do not use mainstream characters (Naruto, Bleach, InuYasha, etc.) If possible, make it ORIGINAL.[/IMG] 

[IMG]Here, I would rather you post a realistic/anime variant (if realistic/real life as the first image, then you should post the cartoonish/anime variant or a semi-realistic image of your character. If the other way round, do not use mainstream characters.) This is to get a better idea of how others would view characters. If you would rather not post in anime or in real-life, go for the borderlines. If you cannot find a second picture, then your Former Appearance description MUST GO HERE.[/IMG][/SPOILER] 

[SPOILER=Transformations (if any)][IMG]Your Character Image shall go here; I prefer realistic paintings, photos, drawings etc. or REAL LIFE PHOTOS. If you do wish to post in anime, please do not use mainstream characters (Naruto, Bleach, InuYasha, etc.) If possible, make it ORIGINAL.[/IMG] 

Transformation Description: Briefly describe your transformation. Tell in detail how you can change into the transformation and back again. If your character does not have a transformation, you may skip this part. Also add this if your character tends to go through different personalities. 

[IMG]Here, I would rather you post a realistic/anime variant (if realistic/real life as the first image, then you should post the cartoonish/anime variant or a semi-realistic image of your character. If the other way round, do not use mainstream characters (Twilight, Pretty Little Liars, Justin Bieber, etc.) This is to get a better idea of how others would view characters. If you would rather not post in anime or in real-life, go for the borderlines. If you cannot find a second picture, then your Former Appearance description MUST GO HERE.[/IMG][/SPOILER]

FORMER APPEARANCE: This should be (at least) PARTIALLY prompt (or picture, in this case) dependent. Be as detailed as possible. Anything that is not on your picture should be here as well. Note: I will not accept anything that says, "She has been looking like this since she was little." That is very unspecific, and we have to fill in those blanks. "Joanna Fayne has long, wavy black hair that tumbles down to her thighs. She is 5' 8.3" (173.4 cm) and often wears moccasins to dignify her Native-American culture. She has emerald green eyes that can appear an olive color when illuminated in the Sun's light." Though this might not be a wonderful description, that is a rough (but not complete) example of what I would like to see. Former Appearance is the descriptive appearance of your character. 

TITLE: They can have a title, but it should be on TOP before your name. 
Name: (Full Name goes here)
[SIZE=1]Nickname(s): (Names that your character[s] wishes to be called. Please highlight, use "(preferred)" or add  "*" to the one you wish for others users to refer him/her)Aliases: (Any aliases go here.)Pronunciation(s): (How do you say your character's name?)[/SIZE]

Age: (your character's age) (add how old the character would appear to humans.)

Birthday: (Month and day, please!) Gender: (Male, female, or otherwise stated? Explain.) 

Birthplace: (can be in the Kingdom, some place on Earth or another planet.) 

Weapons: (You can have out three weapons per character as your MAX. You may list and describe all the weapons your character has with them. Pictures of each would be LOVELY) 

Species: (if made up, explain your race/species briefly. This section should be no more than a paragraph long.) 

Abilities: (Can be anything as long as you can use it without making it look like god-modding. List all the possible abilities your character has. Blood-bending, power absorption or anything of the sort is NOT allowed.) 

Strengths: (add strengths here) 

Weaknesses: (Add weaknesses/limitations here) 

Dislikes: (Add what they hate here) 

Personality: (How does your character act?) 

History: (Their history should be relatively and realistically detailed. AT LEAST THREE PARAGRAPHS!)

Other: (anything else?) 

Pawn: (PICTURE MUST GO HERE)

*Dialogue Color: (OPTIONAL; Should be the same as your Pawn Color, but you can make it different. I would expect you to make them different if more than one will be used. For others to formulate the color, PLEASE add the color code next to the word in Parenthesis.)

FORMER APPEARANCE: This should be (at least) PARTIALLY prompt (or picture, in this case) dependent. Be as detailed as possible. Anything that is not on your picture should be here as well. Note: I will not accept anything that says, "She has been looking like this since she was little." That is very unspecific, and we have to fill in those blanks. "Joanna Fayne has long, wavy black hair that tumbles down to her thighs. She is 5' 8.3" (173.4 cm) and often wears moccasins to dignify her Native-American culture. She has emerald green eyes that can appear an olive color when illuminated in the Sun's light." Though this might not be a wonderful description, that is a rough (but not complete) example of what I would like to see. Former Appearance is the descriptive appearance of your character.

TITLE: They can have a title, but it should be on TOP before your name.
Name: (Full Name goes here)
Nickname(s): (Names that your character wishes to be called. Please highlight, use "(preferred)" or add "*" to the one you wish for others users to refer him/her)Aliases: (Any aliases go here.)Pronunciation(s): (How do you say your character's name?)

Age: (your character's age) (add how old the character would appear to humans.)

Birthday: (Month and day, please!) Gender: (Male, female, or otherwise stated? Explain.)

Birthplace: (can be in the Kingdom, some place on Earth or another planet.)

Weapons: (You can have out three weapons per character as your MAX. You may list and describe all the weapons your character has with them. Pictures of each would be LOVELY)

Species: (if made up, explain your race/species briefly. This section should be no more than a paragraph long.)

Abilities: (Can be anything as long as you can use it without making it look like god-modding. List all the possible abilities your character has. Blood-bending, power absorption or anything of the sort is NOT allowed.)

Strengths: (add strengths here)

Weaknesses: (Add weaknesses/limitations here)

Dislikes: (Add what they hate here)

Personality: (How does your character act?)

History: (Their history should be relatively and realistically detailed. AT LEAST THREE PARAGRAPHS!)

Other: (anything else?)

Pawn: (PICTURE MUST GO HERE)

*Dialogue Color: (OPTIONAL; Should be the same as your Pawn Color, but you can make it different. I would expect you to make them different if more than one will be used. For others to formulate the color, PLEASE add the color code next to the word in Parenthesis.)

This is a basic overview of your Character Sheet. My Characters will be up in a bit.

ACCEPTED

AWAITING APPROVAL

SPOT RESERVATIONS

INACTIVE CHARACTERS

NEWS FLASH

OOC ~ General Info
12/19/12 ~ Completed Role Play. You may now Post.​

IC ~ General Info
None at the moment​

NoneNONENoneNoneNONENoneNONEnone
PurpleYellowRedGreenBlackBluePinkOrange

<tbody>
</tbody>

If you wish to reserve a character, tell me what color you want and I shall grant you that color.
You have three days to reserve before I take your name off the list.
OH WAIT!!! I almost forgot!!!

FILL OUT IF YOU WILL BE GONE for a while. PM ME YOUR COMPLETED FORM!!!

Username_______________________

Character_____________________________________ (BP) _____/4000 (HP) __________/4000
Character_____________________________________ (BP) _____/4000 (HP) __________/4000

Pawn Type and color: (Please give out a detailed description and picture about the pawn):

I will be gone from Amorous Exaliae starting (this, next, on) _____________ until ________________.

REASON (S) FOR ABSENCE________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

Do you give the right to the Cardigee or anyone to control your character(s) while you are away? (bold, color or exclude one to answer)
(Yes)/(No)

Would you like us to preserve your character until you return (only answer if you said "NO" for the first question)? (bold, color or exclude one to answer)
(Yes)/(No)

Will you still be on Iwaku during your absence? (bold, color or exclude one to answer)
(Yes)/(No)

If you returned to Iwaku, would it be possible for you to return to this role play? (bold, color or exclude one to answer)
(Yes)/(No)

Reason:____________________________________________________

What an incredibly hostile game.

Usually we protect the right of GMs to control their own roleplays. But this is just psychotic. And insulting to others.

I'll be advising members to stay away from this until you've calmed down and can show more respect.

Certainly.

And I'm not sure what kind of roleplayers you're used to playing with; but here on Iwaku we are predominantly sensible, mature and thoughtful players who know the boundaries. I have run many games in my time here and have never needed to micromanage people with excessive rules.

Trust in the group and trust in the story. That's what we're all here for.