INTEREST CHECK Amoral Corporate Enforcer in a Futuristic setting, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reveuse

Original poster
I have the itch of playing the bad guys in a despotic corporation, we would all start at the bottom of the Machiavellian ladder and make our way up from there with ruthlessness and backstabbing. Obliviously we would get through a lot of characters that way, especially since the Corporation have a militant branch, but that's what's fun about it, right?

sounds fun to me. I have been itching to do some action rp's

Awesome!
Do you have any ideas you think would make this better or even just a wish for something or other when it comes to the plots or characters?

just to clarify would we have one character we use through the entire story? or a long list of characters that get killed quickly? Also how far into the future does this take place? since I have a collection of guns that I have been wanting to use

There will no doubt be at least one death, but I doubt that will be a constant bloodbath, just a 'no one is safe' scenario. As for the timeline, I see it in a military state in the distant and nebulous future. No spaceships yet but an extremely militarized and technology reliant culture.

Welcome aboard, any questions or suggestions? The plot and all is still in the works, so all help is appreciated :)!

so are the characters working together or against each other?

They are rivals for the best position and various promotions, but ephemeral alliances can be made from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.