Amor, mi vampiro

Status
Not open for further replies.
He nodded and was inside in an instant. HE was lucky he had positioned his body to where he actually missed hte dumpster and slid onto the concrete beside it. HE moaned, sitting up and smothing his skirt, then awaited for her.

she quickly turned into a image of conner, and ran towards the group.
once they spotted her they charged at full speed.
she wasn't as skilled or fast as them so she did the best she could.
finally she reached the gym and darted into the boy's locker room.
before they could enter she turned into a bat and flew out the window making her way to the dumpster.

Connor was against the wall and out of view, yet he almost didn't due to knowign they could scent him. HE sighed ot her awhen he saw the bat, "IT won't work..."

flapping towards him she transformed back into her human form and landed
" yeah i know we have to go......"

"Go where? I have to go back, or otherwise..." He looked up into the sky and pondered, "It's just...if I leave you realize taht they'll hunt us down, right? I'm new, and I show up for four mintues and leave? they'll look for me. You go, I'll just...get turned." He shuddered.

" of all the......."
she was trying to help and all this guy ever did was complain or give up.
it was time she asserted herself more aggressively.
she approached connor slapping his right across the face.

" I DID NOT JUST PUT MYSELF IN HARMS WAY FOR YOU TO SAY THAT SHIT. YOU GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR AND FOLLOW ME OTHERWISE I'LL KICK YOUR ASS AND DRAG YOU WITH ME IF I HAVE TO......"

He gave up and nodded, but his eyes went red. Actual red.
"Tell me where we go then." He said, slowly.

she let out a sigh and took his hand
" lets head towards the words for now."

He nodded, "Should we stay like htis?" He pointed ot hte dressa nd her pants.

" well he can't just change now, i have some cloths at my place for now lets just hurry before they relize your not in the locker room."
she gently pulled him along

Status
Not open for further replies.