Amor, mi vampiro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Connor slowly traded clothes and put on glasses, and then gave his female voice. He could easily pass for any girl in that voice.

" veary nice madam....now ah....you go get dressed... i still have to think of a excusse."

"You're lucky I have done this once before as a joke." He said, in a flawless feminine voice, "I'll change, then you figure this out."

while he changed she waited outside the bathroom so no one would suspect anything.
not too long after a group approached her two girls and a guy.
the guy walked up to her as she kept herself still against the wall.
" crimson right?"
she was shucked he was speaking to her most of the girls in that school hated her guts and she wasn't fond of them either.
the girl behind him flipped her off and were generally pissed.

" yy yeah....is there something you need?"
she asked as he grab a strand of her hair looking at her intimidatingly

".....i heard you were with the human that was in here......."
she gulped and tried to not looked so nervous

"....yy yeah i was helping the head of the school look for him..."
she stayed silent as one of the girls gave her a cocky look.

" oh so if we check the bathroom? we won't find a human?"
she shook her head but they procced to the door.

He was already finished and was checking his make up. Quite literally, minus the small chest, he could easily pass as a girl. He heard the noises and he refrained from making noises, only stood and finally straightened it all out.

crimson shifted a bit if this guy wasn't holding her back she would have done something.

" hh hey listen i got to take a piss so.....if you would please move?"
she snorted in her face as he grabbed her wrist.

" lets just wait for the ladies to return."
she gulped as she eyed the door.

Connor quickly changed his name to Kalie and walked out, perfectly fine in very aspects, down to his stance. He turned, "what are you all doing to her?" He said in a chilly girl voice.

he let out a sigh of relife as she noticed he made it out in time.

" was he in there?"
he looked over to the two girls who shook there heads.
he was about to let go of crimson's wrist when he glanced down at her pants.

"......so you were helping that human..."
crimson's heart stared pounding she had no idea what to say to get out of this mess.

Connor/Kalie's eyes narrowed and he hissed in a girlish undertone, "And where is this...human?" He was faking it all, but he wasn't still certain. He looked to the three, "IS there a human here?"

Crimson stood frozen in place as the group turned there attention to the "girl"
"You haven't heard?" One of the girls asked

"I smelled him." Connor/Kalie hissed, "but I didn't believe it. Humans in this school, what we're his parents thinking?" Flawless to the opposite gender, even his hand movements were feminine. He looked to them, "have you seen him?"

they shook there heads the girls looked annoyed as the guy spoke up.
" we know she is helping him thou,"
she gulp as he turned to her again.
" ok crimson what will the head think when they find out? if you tell us it won't have to come to that."

"Who said she was helping him?" He fake-scented her and got between them, cocking his head, "she's not doing anything, she probably ran into him in a rush. I think you people know the fast halls in the morning." He began staring them down, "if anything, accusing her of aiding him is below you. Trust me, he'll be found."

the girl's nodded in a agreement but the guy wasn't buying it.
" then explaine the pants? those are human scented why is she wearing them then?"

"I don't smell anything." He hissed back, turning to take her hand, "and maybe she is just trying a new style and it is new. After all, you're not pretty yourself."

at this crimson let out a yelp of nervousness.
" too late lets go!"
she grabbed his hand and pulled him along.

Connor nodded and he walked with her quickly, not looking back. He soon stopped, "do you think they reconfirmed me?"

" what are you walking away for crim?"
just as he spoke he teleoported in front of her.
looking at "kalie"
" grab her, we can't let her get away."

Connor snarled and took her, "she did nothing wrong!" He noticed that they looked, and began to walk faster with her.

crimson had a bad feeling as ran down the hall if she could make it to the waste tube they'd make it.
" hurry get down here."
she pointed towards a small but wide enough tube leading down into the outside dumster.

Status
Not open for further replies.