Amor, mi vampiro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Connor shuddered, "sorry! I'm sorry!" He moaned, and offered no further resistance.

she started to apply the make-up on his face gently.
" you know i envy you....humans..."
she looked a bit upset as she said this, but shakes her head and continues to apply the foundation.

"What are you doing?" He asked, then started to be quiet so she could work. He cared naught for the time anymore, and he simply decided that focusing on the task at hand was going to be more benifical to him. He focused on pouting and do everything she needed when asked.

" helping you blend it, your too tan and you'll stand out...."
when she finished she pulled out a pair of contact lenses.
" will you be ok wearing these?"
she asked she held out red contacts to him.

He nodded, "I used to wear some anyways." He leaned his head back and slowly put them in, and he blinked at how unfaimilar they were, "do you all see red or is this just a fred lens?" He smiled, "Thank you, I'm sorry for being such an ass back there." He played that word out and blushed for using it.

she giggled slightly at the question of them seeing red.
" well im not like them....im ah.. a little different if you couldn't already tell, but i hear when they are in RAGE they see red but other then that i think are vision is normal."
she smiled as she brushed his cheeks.
"....i guess....its ok you were in a state of shock and you panicked."

"did you use the word 'they'?" He looked at her, "ARe you not a vampire?" He was a bit curios to why she was still tlaking about her kidn in the 3rd person.

she look a bit hurt when he said that.
"....as you can see im not in the mirror.....but i am a cross breed."
she let out a deep sigh as she leaned oh the sink counter.
" my farther was a vampire my mother was not.....my hair color is odd vampires are only ever born with black hair.
or at the very least a dark shade of brown."

she narrowed her gaze down to the floor, she had nothing left to say on the subject.

Connor blinked, then he reached forward and hetouched her arm lihglty, "It's okay. I don't blame you. I dind't mean to hurt you..." He slowly puleld her a bit closer and gae her a tiny hug, then let go, "Are you alright?"

she jolted a bit as he hugged her, she never had been hugged before it felt nice even if it brief.
"....umm....yeah im fine so long as i don't get caught....helping you..."

"What if I am bitten, what happens to me?" He finally was forced to ask, for he could only guess, and that wasn't good, "is it true I have to listen to their very command and I basically become their...lover?"

" lover? there are boys in there as well you know that right? i don't think your bitten."
she reluctantly pushed his hair out of the way.
" dd don't freak out im not doing anything, i am just checking."

He looked up to make it easier, "I'm asking if I get bitten, by a girl, could I become their lover? And what are the signs of someone thinking of biting me? Do they do anything special?" Connor looked into the mirror with a sigh.

" there are only 3 i can think of they're fangs stick out more, they're pupils turn like that of a cat or a bat. and the last one any excuse to be close to your neck for any reason."

after she checked she back up quickly in case he still suspected her.

He shuddered, "what if that happened, what do I do in that situation? Would a teacher stop them or bite me also?"

" ah i have a idea but ah......"
she paused forbore letting a few giggles out.
" would you mind cross dressing?"

He went pale, and blinked, "y-you mean acting and being a girl? I-I don't really like that...or..know....Why?"

just for a few moments, i'll call out sick....then."
she pulled out a wig and started getting undressed.

He started to blush, "s-so I'm going to...be a girl all day? B-but why?!?" He looked so nervous not only to this but her stripping.

she stripped down to her bra and apanties as she grabbed a hoody.
" i kinda need pants so hand me your pants take these and well.....you'll have to wear these too."
she kiced her shoes off all girls wore a uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.