Amor, mi vampiro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Connor was more than panicked; he was now dumbfounded, "I-I...I don't want to! There can't be anything wrong, there just can't be!" He turned and ran, the conversation having greatly disturbed and upset him.

( didn't he say his name was jordan?)
" wait!.....uggg"
she let out as she teloported in front of him.
" listen dude, i know this is a lot to take in but its very important for you to stay low here do you get me?"

((Mixing up names between rps. Yeah, it's Jordan))
"Out of my way!; he threw himself by her and ran into the school, still a good half hour early, and slid into the first closet he saw and locked it once inside, panicking and holding himself. Was he...really at an all vampire school?

she followed along untill she reached the closet a teacher walked by
" crimson what are you doing there by the closet?"
her heart raced if they knew she was helping a human, she didn't want to think about it.
" i uh........have a closet fetish?"
she said unsure if that was even a valid answer.
the teacher cocked a eyebrow as she walked past her.
" to each there own.....what a odd girl."
crimson turned back to the closet and quitely and claimly spoke
".....listen to me ok?"

The fear of that being true overcame him and he stood up, shoving his way by her. She wasn't the issue, but the one who made him knowledge to it. He ran away again, still panicking, and into a classroom. He sat at the back and he hid himself, not sure what to expect.

crimson was starting to feel realy frustrated with his attitude and once again teleoporting to him.
except this time she dragged him out of his hiding place and slammed him against the wall.
" SHUT UP!!!! AND LISTEN are you a freaking MAN OR NOT?"
she was a patice person to an extent, she understood his fear but he needed to man the fuck up and listen.

At that insult, he suddenly had one eye go red and he kicked out, knocking her down and throwing her off. He ran again, his eye normal again. He huddled into a small little study room, where no one was in yet, and he trusted she didn't know he was in yet. He tried to focus on his breath for now.

she felt furious and once again followed him into his new hiding place.

" fine hide i don't care i was just trying to help you out idiot."
she was out of breath from running/teleoporting around so much.

" stay in your cowards corner it won't change anything.....im going to class im not getting expelled over a brat who won't even accept help."
crimson rarely got this angry but there was a first time for everything.

"Class isn't for another twenty-seven minutes." He argued, looking her dead in the eyes, "and trust me, I'll do fine! I'm sure I'll be okay!" He was actually reassuring himself by saying that, "I'll see you around. Bye now."

crimson was fruious abosolutely frusious with his back talk, she slammed her fist onto the desk a crack was heard.
" you know what? i should just rat you out, but i'll watch you fail slowly instead"
with that she stormed out and into the hallway as she punched one of the lockers hard.
sliding agasint the wall trying to calm herself down as her fangs came out.
" crimson stop.....just calm down wait for the bell..."
she told herself as she leaned back.

Ignoring her, he slowly managed to ocnvice himserlt that he was going to be alright, and he stood up, "No, sh'es jus crazy. There are not vapmires, this is just a normal outland boarding school!" He smiled and used that as he walked to class, and he passed her. He didn't look at her and began to hum as he sat down in his chair, smiling.

She glanced up at him controlling her anger.
Why did she even bother trying to help?
Anytime she helped anyone she always got the short end of the stick.

As he sat down, he noticed glares and sniffing in his direction, then they would all stop. The uncomfortable of e situation made him fearful, as more than a few were sitting there, looking at him. He tried to ignore them at least, but they weren't going away. Out of fear, he ran and found her again, "Crimson help!"

Crimsons eyes shifted at him as he called her name.
He not only punched her but treated her like crap why should she help him?
"......no...."
She said meekly

"Okay I'm sorry!" He looked at her face with a pleeding gaze, "Is there some way to hide? Anything! I am so scared, please just help me!" he looked down, "I don't have anyone elese. I'm sorry!" He looked more than pleeding, he looked despearte, "I'll do anything just help me!"

she let out a sigh and in annoyed tone she spat out

" pethic but fine, your lucky im fucking nice...."
she got up and took his hand and dragged him into the woman's bathroom.
" give me a second." she said as she locked the door and placed her bag on the sink counter.

He nodded and decided that it would be best if he did as she complied, "I am lucky, I'll be obedient." He hid himself out of hte view of the door, however. Even if she was saving his humanity, he wasn't going to be reprimanded by a vampire teacher for being in the opposite sexes bathroom.

she went throu her make up and pulled two items.
one was a small brush the water was white and dark pink eye shadow.
" oh yeah."
she said quickly getting out some foundation the shade of light light same as her.

"What is it you're going at here?" He asked, then finally locked the bathroom door, "You ahve eighteen minutes." HE cautioned, and he moved to the mirror, where he then finally saw that, while he appeared, she didn't. That scared him a little bit. He also realized that she was taller than him. Strange.

" excuse me? don't time me human, if you want i'll throw you to the animals who have already smelt your luscious blood.
she placed her hands on her hip, she didn't want to help him after he punched her so violently.
yet again he asks for help yet he's being a total asshole about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.