1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Hi there! So as you can see, I am wanting a 1x1 Among Us Roleplay! I hope you’re interested! Below are things that you should know and then below will be the pairings that I have for Among Us!

• I can do f/f, m/m, nb/nb, m/f, and such. if we’re doing m/f, I want to play the female please.

• Please help me come up with plots and ideas!

• romance is an absolute must please. platonic threads don’t work for me.

• don’t ditch the Roleplay without warning please.

• I can Roleplay here or on discord.

• try to dish out at least 2 paragraphs please.

• Please be 18+

My pairings: the bolded role is the role I want

Overprotective Impostor x Shy Crewmate : Idea is that the Impostor can’t bring themselves to kill a certain crewmate. The crewmate is shy and does their tasks. Something about them makes the Impostor highly protective of this crewmate.

Impulsive Impostor x Reluctant Impostor : One Impostor is impulsive and loves to kill while the other Impostor is highly reluctant to kill the crewmates. Angst ensues.

Extroverted Crewmate x Introverted Impostor : There’s a certain extroverted crewmate Who is very outgoing while the Impostor is introverted and on the quiet side. Their quietness can lead to suspicion.

Cold Impostor x Emotional Crewmate : The Impostor is very cold and emotionless. They kill in front of an emotional crewmate who goes to report the body but the Impostor stops them and coldly threatens them to not report the body and to keep their mouth shut. The crewmate knows who the Impostor is now but it’s a challenge to try and keep their mouth shut even though their life is on the line.

Still looking