LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Weekdays 3:00 pm - 9:00 Pm Weekends EVERYTHING !~!~!
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modarn Fantasy, Magical, Scifi
  • Setting:
    This Takes place in an alternate universe of our world in 1860, the only difference is that there are Neko and slightly different counties. This Rp will focus around the American Civil War, but in this world the enslaved are the Neko. There are two sides the Confederates and the Union like in the real war. Forms of Magic does Exist in this world as well. Other races like Elves, Drow, and other neko like races exist in rare quantities in the world

Rules:
    1: Listen to GMs
    2: No god modding or mary sues
    3: No Libertine stuff in the main IC thread, you may take it to PM and come back after
    you are done.
    4: No furries
    5: Your character must be accepted by a mod or GM. I am a GM
    6: Be respectful in OOC

Character Sheet:

(Picture or Description)
    Name:
    Sex:
    Neko or Human:
    Personality:
    Union, Confederation, or Neutral:
    Description: If no picture

• Rules:
    1: Listen to GMs
    2: No god modding or mary sues
    3: No Libertine stuff in the main IC thread, you may take it to PM and come back after
    you are done.
    4: No furries
    5: Your character must be accepted by a mod or GM. I am a GM
    6: Be respectful in OOC
  • Character Sheet:

(Picture or Description)
    Name:
    Sex:
    Neko or Human:
    Personality:
    Union, Confederation, or Neutral:
    Description: If no picture

Cast:

Sagashi: @SpartonLP
    Dante @Sena: Cats
    Yui: @LittleWolf
    Monivia Labella: @Neko_Green
    Dova Mori: @Neko_Green
    Clairvoyance Morningbloom: @Neko_Green

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Sagashi

Sexual Orientation: Bi =/= Hetero

Sex: Male

Race: Neko! o/

Personality: Hes a little bit shy to tell his emotions, but very open to peoples he like. Hes very humorous and not instand sulky, but if he sad its Enought he means ITS ENOUGHT. He's playing Piano and it is hard to wake him.

Physical Description: He is 1,80M~ tall. His Vioce sounds like he's 18-21 Jears. Brown Eyes, brown Fur (look Picture Below)

Likes: Cool rooms, Rain (loves to be outside at raining :D), Storms with thunders and more (That still bring him down. He has ADHD so thats very relaxing), Piano melody, Lasagne.

Dislikes: Heat, summer (cuz its heat :D), Insects (like wasps but isnt afraid of Spiders), Arrogant peoples (makes him Aggresiv), Violant/brutal Peoples, Smooking.

Story: (In Progress)

Picture:

neko-jpeg.84750

((Hope its enought but can you pleas tell us were we meet, were we live? :D and your Char))

Attachments

• neko.jpeg
    neko.jpeg
    13.9 KB · Views: 38
((But i think we need a realtime massanger for good RP. And noda chatpage were we have to press F5 dor answers or wait 10 hours))

tumblr_l4wh9bgCWC1qbn7ob.jpg

Name: Dante Sena

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Neko or Human: Human
Personality: Outgoing, social, open, does not like being alone. Easy to read. Warm-hearted and popular. Tends to put the needs of others over their own needs. Interested in serving others. Values relationships and families over intellectual pursuits. Group oriented, affectionate, complimentary, loving, considerate, and altruistic. Feels a strong sense of responsibility and duty. Well-developed sense of space and function. Organized. Follows the rules. A planner. Regular, orderly, clean.
Dislikes: Spicy foods, rude people, abusive masters, and the heat.
Union, Confederation, or Neutral: Neutral

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Yui
Orientation: Straight
Race: Neko
Personality: She is somewhat shy, and she doesn’t stand up for herself often. She is nice to people who are nice to her.
Physical Description: She is short and small for her age. She has white hair and fur. She has green eyes.
Likes: Winter, Cold, Wind, Leaves, Storms, Fuzzy stuff, Shiny things
Dislikes: Heat, Summer, Water, Dust, Rude people
Side: Union (considering they are the ones who don’t want slaves)
Picture:
Cold Neko Girl.jpg

2012-10-06-533332.jpeg

Name: Monivia Labella
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Sex: Female
Neko or Human: Neko
Personality: Silent and playful and mysterious to strangers at first. To closer people she can be clever, and bit rash.
Likes: Night, Silence, Reading, playing with minor illusion magic.
Dislikes: Loud and obnoxious people
Union, Confederation, or Neutral: Union

1352397795018.jpg

Name: Dova Mori
Sexual Orientation: Stright
Neko or Human: Human (Cursed)
Personality: Serious, regretful, strategic, often comes off rube and mean.
Likes: hunting, her spear (Clairvoyance), brushing her hair
Dislikes: fire, unrightful things, unserved justice.

0WFjTSz.jpg

Name: Clairvoyance Morningbloom
Sexual Orientation: She's straight most of the time but has a deep crush on her wielder, Dova, that most of the group knows about.
Neko or Human: Human (Drow)
Personality: Cheerful, flirty, playful, coward, slightly cocky, arrogant
Likes: Shiny things (Goes into complete staring mode and does nothing but stare at the shiny thing), teasing/flirting with Dova, sparing with Monivia
Dislikes: Southern hillbillies (She's slightly racist), racist remarks about his her being a Drow, people tell her she's wrong or doing something wrong

Made my characters. They all know each other. Where should we start are RP? New York City? Jacksonville? Also all character accepted

Last edited:
If It's really that important we could make a room on the main TeamSpeak channel where we can post our posts.

I think teamspeak is very bad for Rp. And im not everytine there. Americans got s another timeline..

At you 8pm is at me 3am :(

OK we should do it here I will work on the in character thread and my post. Lets have some fun :D

Posted. Sorry for the long post

May I join?
tXQg3ut.jpg

Name: Ollie Lloyd

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Neko or Human: Neko

Personality: Ollie is extremely quiet and shy. In no situation would he be willing to openly reveal something about himself or speak up. His shy personality makes it hard for him to be very social, but he loves to make friends that he can relate with. He can also be very energetic and theoretical.

Likes: Nature, fire, genuine hugs, cold breezes, worms, all kinds of art, tickles, clouds.

Dislikes: Mornings, the color green, long nails, cheese, being misunderstood, explaining, preachers, lightning.

Accepted! So cute >.<

But no more people can come I'm closing signups.

Status
Not open for further replies.