American Metro

M

Monty Montomery

Original poster
metro-exodus-3-1081093.jpeg

Hello everybody! Name's Monty! I'm relatively new to Iwaku and I've been looking for a good group rp! While looking however, I came up with a pot of my own that I thought would be really fun to rp in a small group. Essentially it is Metro 2033 rp, taking place in the states, it would be it's own thing, so of course it wouldn't be canon

The story is pretty barebones right now , but that's why I'm looking for at least one other person to help develop the idea before we can rp it? I'll post the basic plot down below, and if anyone is interested in this, shoot me a pm and we can start talking details!

Metro: All That Remains: The Year is 2033, much of the earth has been devastated by a worldwide nuclear war initiated by the United States and Russia twenty years earlier . 1/3 of all humanity has perished. The surface world has become inhospitable for human life. Humans, having no where else to go, have retreated underground and have taken up residence in the many subway tunnels and stations of the world. These metros house 98% of the remaining human population.

In the city that was once New York, humans dwell in the subterranean tunnels of the New York Subway, caught between the toxic, radioactive, mutant laden surface, and the cramped, dirty, rat infested tunnels and stations around them. Much of humanity has given up hope of ever seeing the surface. In a world crawling with monsters, the thing people trust the least...is each other.

metro-exodus-3-1081093.jpeg

Hello everybody! Name's Monty! I'm relatively new to Iwaku and I've been looking for a good group rp! While looking however, I came up with a pot of my own that I thought would be really fun to rp in a small group. Essentially it is Metro 2033 rp, taking place in the states, it would be it's own thing, so of course it wouldn't be canon

The story is pretty barebones right now , but that's why I'm looking for at least one other person to help develop the idea before we can rp it? I'll post the basic plot down below, and if anyone is interested in this, shoot me a pm and we can start talking details!

Metro: All That Remains: The Year is 2033, much of the earth has been devastated by a worldwide nuclear war initiated by the United States and Russia twenty years earlier . 1/3 of all humanity has perished. The surface world has become inhospitable for human life. Humans, having no where else to go, have retreated underground and have taken up residence in the many subway tunnels and stations of the world. These metros house 98% of the remaining human population.

In the city that was once New York, humans dwell in the subterranean tunnels of the New York Subway, caught between the toxic, radioactive, mutant laden surface, and the cramped, dirty, rat infested tunnels and stations around them. Much of humanity has given up hope of ever seeing the surface. In a world crawling with monsters, the thing people trust the least...is each other.

I can help with this, if you need someone to produce or collaborate on details for the RP. I've played all the Metro games, and have read all the books. I'll send you a DM, if you're still working on this since this is an old interest check.