Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Hello!
I'm looking for someone to play Oliver Thredson from American Horror Story: Asylum. This will be a canon/OC pairing! I have two ideas for this, one in its current time period and one modern.
I'm willing to play any other character for you, if I have seen them already. I've seen from Murder House - Roanoke, and I'm started on Cult.
Here's a little more information about myself as well, just so you understand my situation a little better!
I'm currently working part time, three days a week at a nursing home. I generally have my nights to reply. So I may not reply every day, but I do frequently reply when I have time! I'd just like to add that I definitely will reply at least a couple times a week. I like writing detailed posts, but occasionally I run out of steam when I've had a rough day. I'll let you know if I need some time to recover myself. Also, while I love romance, this role play definitely won't be entirely fluffy romance. I'd love to have anger between Oliver and my character, and plenty of frustration. All of this will make a lot more sense when I get my plot fully written out!
If you'd like to discuss this further, please PM me! And if you'd like more information about myself, or a sample post, ask me and I will provide one.
Have a great day!