America 2064 (A Post Apocalyptic Western Adventure)

M

Mr. Rattlesnake

Original poster
1574638907454.png

America 2064

Its 2049, after decades of looming threats, the world has finally plunged itself into nuclear war. The USA and North Korea have destroyed each other due to their inability to settle their differences peacefully. When the US and NK started launching nukes at each other, their respective allies raced to each country's aid leading to WW 3 . Soon enough much of earth has become a barren wasteland. Radioactive hotspots cover much of Earth, because of this, it's imperative that travelers carry a Geiger counter and gas mask with fully stocked filters at all times. Despite these hostile conditions, much of the world slowly returns to normal, well as normal as a society can be after a nuclear apocalypse.

Fifteen years later, in 2064, the US is finally getting back on its feet, the major cities of the east and west coasts are slowly repopulating, the people are reuniting with family members they thought were dead for years. The federal government has been reestablished. Its first major project, to restore law and order to about 80% of The US, dubbed "The In-between" . Bandits, outlaws, mutated creatures and radioactive hotspots dominate The In-between, but it must be conquered in order to restore the US to a world power. Enter our group, we are a small but hardy group of survivors living in The In-between, we scavenge supplies and treasures off the dead or dying in order to make a living.We are outlaws, We are The Scavs, and this is our story.

Notes

• Please read the following and if you are interested, send me a friend request via Discord to get started, I am Mr.Rattlesnake #0697, I will send a pm regarding char sheets and other details.
  • This will be a Discord based rp
  • Please try to be as active as you can, I'm fine waiting a day or two without hearing from you, but don't expect me to wait around two and a half to three weeks.
  • Please be adept with the English language and grammar, mistakes happen, that is fine, but please make your posts coherent and understandable
  • I am the GM for this roleplay, please respect my authority and I'll give the respect back tenfold.
  • If you're going to gone for an extended period of time, try and message me this information, I assure you I'm an understanding man
  • Me and my partner are looking for 1-2 other people to rp with, once that is meet, this thread will be closed
  • If have you have read and understood these conditions, simply type apple below and send me a friend request asap

Last edited by a moderator: