Ambient Destiny: Medieval Magic [Signups/OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will watch the thread and wait then X)

You were really smart to respond, otherwise I may had thought its dead.
So Kudos to you for it.

Hey guys, its been forever.
Is everyone still alive?

Been wondering the same.

Now I know what was nagging at the back of my mind.

GM left on vacation ages ago, and hasn't posted, so I think it's a goner :c

That is unfortunate :( I thank you for answering

Name: Lunnabell
Magic Type: tailor.
Physical Description: Long wavy black hair that goes to her waist and is tied back in to a bun with 4 braids that come off at the base of her bun and reach her hips. her bun is held by a braid of hair and her braids are held by red silk ribbons. She has red eyes that she hides behind a black vial. she is 5"6 and has a curvy figure for her age. she wears a dull green dress with long bell sleeves and a white apron atop of it with two pockets to hold her scissors,thread and her needles. Her sleeves also hold the same ting in stitched pockets.
Magical Abilities: She can make fabric dance before her eyes and move as she pleases. This occurs because she hand spins all her fabrics and makes it with a special thread only she knows where to obtain it from. She can't use her ability for long periods of time. Max 3 hours a day. She had to touch the fabric or have some form of connection to it to use it. she have fabric to control.
Personality: She's shy and timid around men and fun and loving around children and men. Over all she is a calm and relaxed person who enjoys her job very much and loves her ability to help others stay warm for the winter or coll in the summer in what ever way she can.
History: Born and left in a ditch to die. she had little chance in life until she was taken by a traveler to an orphanage in the city where she grew up. She learned she was amiss from her sisters and brothers when she could fix their torn clothing or make them fit again. She kept this to her self as much as she could. She rarely left the orphanage so her contact with the outside world was limited. But when she was found out she fled. Leaving the Orphanage at the age of 13 left her with little job choice. she Decided to become a tailor because her way with fabric and she enjoyed working with fabric. One day she was attacked and was almost raped because of it. In result she became terrified of men and slowly ebbed in to just awkwardness being around them knwing what they could do to her if they wanted. She opened her shop when she was 20 and she's been making a good living and living happily

Other: She tends to work very late.

Status
Not open for further replies.