Amber Vally High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loki lifted his head turning it to the door "Tsk, idiot!" He laughed "Its 201...sorry that happen to you." He said laughing at the new boy.

"Hey! Im not an idiot! You are ugly and mean!" Reiden sits in an empty desk and takes out his schedule.
"Oh...this is the room I meant to say. Sorry!" He looks at the teacher.
"Torri?"

"Raiden?"he said suprised! He picked up a marker of the table and began to write about the human body. "Raiden I didn't know you had this class." Now who knows what makes the body so amazing?" As hw began to rant...

Reiden's hand shoots up! "It can poo!" He then sits there feeling extremely accomplished.

Zaki rolls his eyes disgusted at the comment.

Loki raised his hand.

"Bully!" Reiden sticks his tongue out at Zaki then turns back

Zaki glares wanting nothing to do with this kid. He raises his gauze covered hand and flips the new boy Raiden off.

Reiden blows it off with a wink and blowing Zaki a kiss. "Don't start with me boy, you don't want Wy to hear about this."

"Tsk. Wy doesn't scare me...that punk is a loser." Zaki said running a hand through his hair.

"He's. Not. A. LOSER!" Reiden then gets up and storms out the classroom.

Zaki barks with laughter at how childish the boy was doing.

Loki frowns realizing that he wont be called on and lowers his arm "I'm blind, not invisible..." he snarls.

Torri locked eyes with zaki"shorty you better be listenin'" he then puts the cap on the marker and throws it at zaki's head.

Zaki doesn't react, he instead picks up the marker and pockets it "Thanks, I always wanted a black marker...."

"Hey, don't get mad," the red head mumbled gently, leaning over and rubbing Loki's arm in what she hoped was a soothing gesture. "Teacher's moved on anyways. I think the boys are getting on his nerves..."

Torri looked at Raiden outside"everyone turn to page 103 in your books part one: Reproduction system" Torri smiled and went outside to talk to Raiden.

"Torri, I dont like it here. The kids are mean. I wanna go home." Then he hugs torri.

Summer North.jpg

Summer North had been going to this school as long as she could remember, a peppy blonde who was at the top of her classes had come dressed to impress for her senior year. She was everybody's gossip adviser, the lead cheerleader and in the drama club. She always tried to handle more then she was expected too, one upping herself in a sense. Walking into the classroom, her eyes darted about the classroom trying to find an open seat.

Sure she was popular, but she was far from a bitch. They seemed to have gotten lots of new students, finding out this she opts to sit next to one of them. She's kind of in the welcome wagon crew as well. Smiling at the person she had decided to sit next too..whatever their name might be. "Hello Hello, I see your new here"

"Hey, don't get mad," the red head mumbled gently, leaning over and rubbing Loki's arm in what she hoped was a soothing gesture. "Teacher's moved on anyways. I think the boys are getting on his nerves..."

Loki smiled "True...just hate being ignores my adoptive father sort of made that a pet peeve of mine."

Zaki happen to look up and over at the newcomers, he simply nods to them but when the young women sits near him he gives a quick wave "Yah...I'm Zaki." Mumbles hoping his accent isn't to thick.

(sorry all weekned no computer)

nivek got u rubbing his head "damn it whycant i evr think before i act" he asked him self rubbing head more. he looked around and found his seet at the far side of the room near the window. he figdited with something in his pocket asw he stared off into space not paying any attention to what went on arond him. 'honestly who would een care bout an ideot like me' he thought to him self as he stared out the window

(sorry all weekned no computer)

nivek got u rubbing his head "damn it whycant i evr think before i act" he asked him self rubbing head more. he looked around and found his seet at the far side of the room near the window. he figdited with something in his pocket asw he stared off into space not paying any attention to what went on arond him. 'honestly who would een care bout an ideot like me' he thought to him self as he stared out the window

Reiden comes back in the class after his hug with Torri. He sits in an empty seat next to Nivek.
"Hey. Is it ok if I sit with you?" He doesn't bother waiting for an answer and just sits down.

Status
Not open for further replies.