Amber Vally High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
She quickly waved a hand, but then remembered the little detail that he couldn't see. "Nah, it's fine. Most people haven't anyways, so you shouldn't feel bad."
She paused for a minute before smirking playfully, gently nudging his arm with her elbow. "If you still need a seeing stick, I'm always available for the job."

"You're too kind I'll take you up on your offer. I sort of know my way around this place. But not too well." He admitted.

He paused for a moment then furrowed his eyebrows "Is there even a teacher in here?" he asked "Cause if there isnt...that means we all can leave!"

She shrugged with a slight smile. "It's no problem, I'm happy to help a friend."
Her eyes flickered to the front of the classroom, the teacher still being absent, and her smile was immediately replaced with a frown. "Nope. No teacher..."
She then turned to Loki. "Are we allowed to just... Leave?" She questioned in confusion. She wasn't a 'goody two shoes', but she definitely didn't want to get into trouble on her first day.

Loki grinned "Positive, my older brothet said something about if a teacher is not here within a certain time limit the students can leave!" He said making a move to leave but froze and spun towards his new friend, his sightless eyes appeared to be searching her face.

"Sweet, we're friends!" He said excitedly.

Lucy unfolded the paper once more that was now going between the two like a volleyball, quickly scanning over it.

Yeah, they weren't all to bright,
But it didn't bother me much.
Oh, well,
You would be my first friend as well
W-Would you like to be friends?

She smiled again, nervously, and quickly got the note back to Zaki, now actually halfway listening to the newest conversations that had started. More accents? Maybe her and some of these students had more in common than she thought. Her own accent, while not the same as theirs, was part of the reason she didn't talk much. She continued to sit and listen in silence aside from her quiet drumming.

In this world of despair
Need a shoulder, shoulder, shoulder
In this place of disgrace
Angels hold her, hold her, hold her

Kylie finished writing her song and through writing it, she had been eavesdropping in conversations. "What?! We can leave?!" she exclaimed.

Zaki took up the paper giving Loki and his new found friend one last glance before quickly writing.

I'd love to. Hm...all these kids here have accents, pretty cool huh? Do you have accent? Mine's too thick which frustrates me....I often find myself repeating what I say.

I have an African accent.

He folded the paper and glared at Loki before reopening the paper and added

P.S. Loki is full of it, he's gonna get that young girl in trouble.

He refolded it before handing it to his new friend.

Zaki sighed "No...that brat he iz spoutin nonsense." He replied to Kylie who asked the question. He hoped his accent wasn't that thick.

Lucille looked up in the middle of reading as her new friend behind her had spoke for the first time, his newfound accent being revealed. Was this specifically a foreign school, or just a strange coincidence? She looked around at all the students, stopping a little longer at the boy whom she thought was looking at her moments ago as she was drawing, examining him, then looking back down to the note.

Is this a foreign school, or do you think it's all a strange coincidence that there are so many accents?
Umm, I do, a bit..
It's part of the reason I don't talk much since I came here.
I find myself repeating too since the pronunciations can be so different in English.

P.S., I agree, hopefully she doesn't listen and leave, I'd hate to see people get in trouble unnecessarily.

After softly adjusting her hair and oversized hoodie, She gently returned the note to Zaki, a curious look shot over to the boy again who appeared to be painfully bored, only making her further realize her own boredom as she began shading in her sketch.

"Strange... Never heard of something like that before." She murmured under her breath, pushing back her chair. Elaine raised from her seat and laughed with an eye roll. "Of course we're friends, silly. I like you so far."
She was about to push in her chair when she heard a conversation going on not too far from where she sat. Her brows pulled downwards in confusion, and she twirled around to face the two people. "We aren't?" She frowned, nibbling the inside of her cheek. She didn't know who to believe.

Zaki shook his head, he knew one thing that was true about Loki and that was he was a talented liar.

Zaki opened his note and read it before responding

I think its a coincidence. But it's nice to hear all the different parts of the world. If you don't mind me asking what accent do you have? I know...i also hate getting some words wrong.

P.S. same here

Zaki folded the paper back and handed her the paper back. He grew bored of his MP3 and stashed it in his backpack.

In the front of the class Loki narrows his eyes "SHUT UP HENYEKANE! I know what I'm talkin about."

Loki felt around his desk before climbing on top, and stood there "LETS ALL JUST LEAVE! WHO'S WITH ME AND ELAINE!?" He shouted to everyone.

Elaine slowly made her way to Loki, gently tugging on his sleeve in an attempt to make him get down. "Loki... Let's not make a scene here..." She mumbled to him, not daring to look at the others in the room. To be honest, his new change in attitude and personality frightened get. Never would she have expected this from the blind teen who seemed so quiet.

"We should stay now... Just in case the teacher comes, yeah?" She offered with a weak smile.

the_wolf_by_z_pico-d73ufbq.png

Quentin was probably late for school and class. He didn't know what ime it was, but felt that he was and ran through the halls with his bag bouncing up and down and shuffling around on his back."Shit, shit...!" He hissed to himself, never halting his legs to stop. He forgot what his schedule was (better yet didn't even know it), and where his class was. He soon stopped, his shoes causing him to slide across the floor and grabbed the frame of a class room door, releasing pants and looking in."Excuse me." He commented loudly for attention."Am I late? What class is this?" He asked looking between the board and students.

Zaki noticed the newcomer and replied "No...you're fine...dah teacher 'as yet to come. This room is 201...class...no one knows." (@N I C O L A E ♥ )

Loki fell silent and sighed he hated his sudden fits of anger and rebellion. He apologized softly and sat back down "Hmmm....I just get bored easily." He sighed. (@SuperCreativeName )

Elaine shook her head with a gentle sigh, finding interest in playing with a lock of her hair. Her ice blue eyes locked on her fingers for a minute. "... It's okay. We all have our moments, just don't scare me next time. I nearly had a heart attack when you yelled." She joked, trying to make the atmosphere a little lighter.
The red head then waved to the newcomer with a smile. "You haven't missed anything, come on in. That is, if this is your class."

"Room 204..." The male muttered to himself as he looked around the room, eyes sweeping over it and making a quick observation."I believe this is most likely my class for today." He shrugged as he made his way and sat in the middle of the class randomly. He placed his bag behind his seat and slumped back, looking around at the other students."Thanks." He said... To particularly anyone who helped.

Lucille looked up at the newcomer with a soft blush and a shy wave as he seated himself not too far from her. He certainly made an entrance, and without making a laughing stock of himself. She tilted her head to a light angle as she briefly examined the boy before quickly turning her head back to her notebook, nervously drumming her writing utensils against the notepad again, gently chewing on her bottom lip, distracted enough to not notice the note reappearing on the desk next to her elbow.

Zaki sighed he pondered if he should take a nap or just doodle in his journal.

He decided on the latter, he took out his Death Note Journal and started to sketch characters from popular shows,he wasn't the best artist but he didn't care.

Loki moaned and laid his head on the table "Now what?"

As all the mumble went on a man walked in, "All righty class my name is Torri, Mr.Torri at that! " he said firmly. " todays subject Biology! Let me hear a whoot, Whoot!" He said exitedly.

Zaki narrowed his eyes and took out his MP3 and turned on a fairly loud heavy metal song. He hated Bio.

"Is this room 307?" A slim red-head sticks his head through the door.
"My name's Reiden and I'm a little lost. I tripped down the stairs, almost went into the girls restroom when i had to 'go', and I lost my shoe! PLEASE let this be room 307!"

Status
Not open for further replies.