Amber Vally High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl looked up from her drawing as the boy behind her had gotten up and walked over to help. It was then that she noticed the gauze wrapped around his arms, causing her Lips To contort into a small frown. The teacher wasn't in yet, so she decided to flip the page in her notebook and write him a note introducing herself as Lucille Snow, and asking for his with nice, script like handwriting. She also explained that she didn't much like talking, hence the note, and the fact that she was new to this school. She figured she would quietly hand it to him when he passed by to get back to his seat, or if he didn't notice, place it on his desk when he sat down. She was admittedly curious about the bandages, but didn't want to offend him by asking about them, and genuinely wanted to meet someone she could befriend. And besides that, they may share similar scars.

Seeing that the other male was now out of danger he walked away "He's fine, being foolish enough to tear through here blindly leads to situationsas this." He told the petite girl.

On his way back to his seat he noticed the note Lucille had in her grasp in his direction, curious as to what it could be about he stopped near her desk.

She looked up to him with a soft, friendly smile as she shyly handed him the note and looked back down to continue her intricate sketch, not watching as she presumed he'd take his seat again behind her.

Good morning!
My name is Lucille Snow, but you can call me Lucy should you choose to call me anything!
I hope you don't mind, I'm new here, so I don't really know anyone.
That's why I figured I'd introduce myself!
I'm not a big talker, personally. It makes me uncomfortable most times, hence the note.
So what's your name?

P.S., Sorry, I hope I haven't been too forward or anything! You're welcome to ignore this note and throw it away if you'd like. Not that you needed my permission, but...

Well, thank you for your time!~
~Lucy

The words were accompanied by intricate, fancy, swirled borders she drew along with a few doodles of cute anime cats doing different actions and different emotions. Lucy didn't like empty space, so she usually filled them with patterns and designs and doodles.

Zaki nods as he gently took the note and sat behind her once again and proceeded to open and the note.

He paused for a moment before he pulled out a black journal with the popular anime title "Death Note" on the front and back and tore out a page and proceeded to write

Hello Lucy, I'm Zaki.

I'm also new here and I hardly talk too, so I know how you feel.

I dont mind the sudden approach, you're actually the first one to do so.

P.S. Your drawings are pretty cool.

Zaki folded the note, standing slightly he placed the note on Lucille's desk.

Lucy smiled as the piece of folded up paper caught the corner of her vision. She gently picked it up off of the desk and unfolded it as quietly as possible, her smile growing as she read it to herself. She was half expecting him to take full advantage of the end diclaimer in her note, and was glad he dismissed it and responded. Her hand lifted back up from the desk to the platinum part of her hair, shyly running her fingers through it's soft, silky strands as she read on. Maybe she had actually made a friend already. She quickly picked up her pen and placed the paper neatly on her desk, then pressed the pen to the page as she began her response,

Hello Zaki~
It's nice to, (Well, I guess a little informally) meet you.
I'm glad you understand where i'm coming from,
Some people from my old school asked if I was a mute or mentally challenged or something bcause I really only talk if I have to.
Or am really comfortable.
Anyways, I hope we can get to learn more about each other if you're interested.
I'm surprised no one else has approached you, but i'm certainly glad you don't mind~
And thank you about my drawings.
I draw a lot, sometimes I think a little more than I should,
I just can't stand leaving blank parts on my papers unless absolutely necessary.

P.S., [[Insert little anime/chibi doodle of Lucille shaking the hand of an anime/chibi version of Zaki.]]
See? I can do everything I could physsically do or say on paper! So why talk if you don't have to? :3

Lucille grinned and refolded the paper, contorting her arm to reach behind her without her turning her body to place the note on his desk, a soft blush forming on her pale cheeks.

Daichi looked around at the swarm of people in the classroom sighing to himself and looks out the window Wonder how annoying this class will be..... He grabs a notebook from in his desk. He immediately starts doodling making designs that come into his head not giving it a second thought about how anything looked. When he was done he left his notebook and stared out the window for a bit more time looking at birds and things such as that, I hate school. Soon he dozed off into a sleep where he dreams of different little things like giants trying to smash his bones into bread but you know it was not unusual.

Zaki was suprised to see the letter return but he was thankful that it had.

He read the letter and picked up his pen writing;

Seriously? The folks at your old school would question your ability to speak...don't they realize you don't always have to say something?

Honestly the nerve of some people. But, I'm sorry that happen to you.

And no need for thanks your a talented artist, I'm only good at reading and watching anime.

P.S. I think you may end up being my first friend....

Zaki stared at the paper and noticed how elegant Lucy's handwriting was compared to his handwriting.

If there was a nice way of describing his handwriting, it was...he had the writing of a killer....

He folded the paper and set it on her desk once more.

He leans back in his chair and watched as Dachi fell asleep, he wondered how anyone managed to sleep in a place like this.

Elaine relaxed a little as she saw the two boys were okay. Nodding to steady herself, she walked into the room, closing the door behind her as quietly as she could. She glanced around the room, spotting the rest of the classmates, and she shot them a gentle smile with a little wave. First impressions count, after all, and she wanted to make the best she could.
She took a seat next to a boy who was currently sleeping and quietly took out her notebook, nibbling on her bottom lip. She brought out a pen with different Vocaloid chibis on it and began to jot down a few notes about the school. Little pointers from the people she met and their attitudes.

Kylie felt lonely. She could see people having fun and she was so bored. She started writing a novel.

Once in a land where girls came from a totally different planet from guys, the planet of guys were building a bridge to the planet of girls.

She turned out to fail as a writer. She began writing a song. Kylie was definitely going to be a singer, she was sure.

Daichi opened his eyes blinking a couple of times before he completely opened them and looked at the girl with his icy light blue eyes with a straight face. He stared down at the girls notebook looking at the several drawings that filled a single lined piece of paper. He fixed his brown hair quickly, He was roughly 5 inches taller than her and had longer legs and arms. He was interested in the girl before him and continued to stare as her hand flowed across the paper as if it was natural.

Zaki sighed and folds his gauze coveted arms across the table and rests his head on the desk shaking slightly as his blue and blonde hair hung messy over his arms.

The door is opened once more and in walks a sleepy black haired boy with pale blue eyes. He wore a black shirt with baggy blue jeans.

He took a seat next to Elaine.

With a gentle hum, Elaine finished up with her 'notes', adding a little smiley face with a peace sign at the bottom of the page. It could probably be called her signature piece, but it was just for fun. And to keep her in a good mood.
A yawn escaped her mouth as she nodded to the new boy in greeting. She stretched her arms upwards for a moment before resting her elbows on the table, looking over at the other boy who had originally been sleeping.
"Have a nice rest?" She teased gently with a kind smile, turning around to the newcomer as well. "Hey, it's a big school, huh?"

"Sure is...if I it was gonna be this big I would've brought my seeing stick...." he huffed, his Norwegian accent was tainted with a sleepy drawl.

He turned his head in her direction "Hey, you have an accent too...where are you from?" He asked curiously.

"Oh and who's your friend?" He asked sensing the presence of the other boy.

"Seeing stick?" Her brows furrowed momentarily before she let out an 'oh' of realisation.
Elaine let her shoulders shrug upwards, hair once again falling into her eyes. "I'm from Ireland, only moved here for an exchange programme. What about you?" She questioned back, flickering her eyes back to her 'friend'. A chuckle escaped her lips, and she shook her head.
"I've only met him, so I don't know much about him." She said with a slight smile. "Anyways, I'm Elaine. Elaine McBride. And you are?"

The blind teen smirks in a kind manner "Ireland, thats a nice country...the names Loki." He said cooly.

"And ironically I'm from Norway." He added.

The male moved his head back to where he had it before he had now gotten bored from what he was doing and disliked it, He hated being bored. He let out another sigh as he began watching the birds outside of the window once again, He didnt talk much and showed little to no expression. He rested his head and closed his eyes once more not falling into the world of sleep only looking at a light show made of his nerves.

"Full of countryside and potatoes." She released an airy laugh with an eye roll. "I think that about sums it up. But also Guinness. Can't forgot about it." Actually thinking about it, Ireland wasn't far from their stereotypes.
"Norway? Interesting..." She hummed, leaning her cheek against the palm of her hand. "I like the name Loki, it's unique. And it's like the guy from one of those Superhero movies."

Loki laughed "It does doesn't." He paused when he could sense the breathing pattern of the other boy change "Hrmm...I was hoping to chat with chap too..." he mumbled.

Loki leans back in his chair "So is this your first time talkin with a blind kid?" He asked.

The red haired girl nodded. "Yup, first time." She answered with a slight nod, studying his face for a moment. "Is it that noticeable?" Elaine winced.

He shook his head "I usually assume no one spoke with the blind before...I know I shouldn't do that but...it's a habit."

Status
Not open for further replies.