Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
Currently in talks with someone. Please check my other thread, here.

You heard a sneeze, and then fell into our world?
Imagine a city of spires and transluscent irridescence. Imagine it looks like the castle in the center is made of jellyfish, all different heights and sizes, and that the land has not seen war in so long that it has forgotten what bloodshed is like.

Now imagine, what happens when someone not of that world hears a sneeze while going about his or her daily life, and then falls into the bed of someone powerful in that world, and must cope with living in a land where warriors are useless and people know things that aren't spoken.

I am specifically looking for someone who can start with one character, then later introduce another. Please run all characters by me beforehand, though.

Guidelines
  1. Ability
    I expect my partners to be capable of proper capitalization, spelling, punctuation, and to use readable sentence structure. I prefer a length of between two sentences (for dialogue or action-heavy scenes) and two pages (or more, I won't be scared off).

I expect careful attention to tense and person, and I will only roleplay in third person, past tense, and I will correct those who use the word "would" in place of a past tense verb. I can supply examples and explanations on request.

As an important note, typos and occasional errors are fine. It would be hypocritical of me to say otherwise.
  2. Roleplaying Manners
    I ask my partners do not take control of my characters (including NPCs). I also ask that said partners do not try to use their characters to overpower the setting or antagonists, or to alter my characters or settings in ways not previously asked about and consented to.

When I am GMing for a partner, I expect that partner to adhere to the rules of the world and to the notes I have listed. I have put a lot of work into my settings and plots, and I would appreciate said work being heeded.

Another request I have is that my partners do not steal art and edit it. Artists put a lot of effort into their work, and seeing someone take it, change it, and not offer even a line of credit to them is disheartening.

For prospective partners uncertain about good roleplay manners, please ask, and I will do my best to explain further.
  3. Format
    I will play either in PMs or threads. I will not play over skype or any other instant messaging client. I might be convinced to play over Google Documents, but it is unlikely.
    Fanciful post formatting in the roleplay is something I discourage, because I have a hard time reading when text is colored or small.
  4. OOC
    I am seeking neither OOC romance nor roleplay with one person exclusively. Few things make me feel more uncomfortable than a jealous partner.

On the subject of reminders (because sometimes I do take a long time to reply), I would like my partners to remind me to post if I have taken more than a day. My mind is not always up to the task, and if I cannot post for some time, I will inform my partner and ask that we continue when my mind is once more able.

If I take more than a week to reply, it may be that I am having difficulties with my depression. I ask my partners please understand, and to be there when I return so that we can continue. As with before, I will try to let my partners know when this is the issue. I pride myself on being an honest player.

I will not roleplay with anyone below 18.

Characters
To begin, the starting idea is the same for each, but each one has different areas of the setting that they will explore. Please, enjoy!

c417557_408d3ccceb519d2a8cafaa08fce74cfc_tn_sm.png

Princess-Regent Elaula Hanhia Pel-Pallazhyi
The Princess-Regent is a caring host, and will make sure all needs are met, despite being unable to understand the native tongue of the visitor. Falling onto her bed involves being thrust into the heart of the political scene, since she's the active ruler. The visitor will meet many people and see many things, and has the most opportunity to wander about.
Seeking: Teenage to adult male and female humans (or near-humans), preferably in a profession or lifestyle reliant on lawful violence (police, soldiers, et cetera).

Nikho is the High Priest of Peeochipella. He's an older man, very devout and very stoic most of the time. If not for the imperial line, he'd rule the entire empire. As it stands, he's second only to the Princess-Regent and before her, the Emperor himself. He'll see needs are met, but won't be lavish about them, since he himself is a simple man despite his power. His path will lead the visitor to a very busy life, running errands, helping with his duties, and witnessing several things that in modern American culture would be viewed as barbaric.
Seeking: Teenage to adult male and female humans (or near-humans), preferably in a profession or lifestyle reliant on a chaotic good mindset. Innocence is a plus, but not required, and best included as a trait that is not the defining feature of the character.

Prince Nilh is the younger sibling to the Princess-Regent, and spends much of his time reading. He can understand and speak English, and fanboys over anything involving Earth. He adores spreadsheets, and is thankful he isn't heir apparent. He'll be a pest with curious questions and initially neglect hospitality, but he'll be the first to open the doors of the imperial compound and let a visitor explore. This route involves a lot of one-on-one interaction and exploration.
Seeking: Teenage to adult male and female humans (or near-humans), preferably in a profession or lifestyle reliant on lawful violence, people who have low intelligence but high wisdom, or some other interesting profession or mental state.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Still looking!

I'm highly interested! This is a great concept!

Thanks! I got your PM. We can discuss it there. =)

Still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.