Am I the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god yes! Elevator music gives me headaches.

Am I the only one that has to use garlic salt and old bay in their tuna? Everyone is telling me it's weird. It's delicious!

Never tried it. I use onion salt and mix regular mayonnaise with Miracle Whip. It's soooooo good.

Am I the only one who gets looked at funny when I say that I enjoy writing?

Nope. My kids think I'm insane because they hate writing. Then again, they inherited their father's genes are better at math and science. /sigh Not one of them is a book worm like me. If I hadn't given birth to them, I would doubt they are my children.

Am I the only one that likes Dr. Pepper Ten? Every time I mention it to someone I get weird looks, but I think it's good.

yes. dr pepper is blah in general.

am i the only one who thinks Natalie Portman is INSANELY hot?

Yes. Kate Beckinsale is much hotter. I'd totally go lesbian for her. <3

Am I the only one who wish Taco Bell would bring back chili cheese burritos? I'm having sympathy cravings for a pregnant friend, and that's all I can think about....

Yes, because I've never been to Taco Bell.. Ever.. Damn.

Am I the only one that has watched Frozen....

Over 10 times?

Yes.

Am I the only one who still fricking LOVES stickers?

Yes. Try peeling them off your car window and see how much you like them after that.

Am I the only one who wishes that you had the option to skip Christmas and jump straight to New Year?

If it meant getting out of all the bombardment of christmas ads hell yeah i would
Am I the only one that talks to themselves when reading or doing some other activity by yourself?

Hell no, I do that every single day, it's a bad habit, really.

Am I the only that thinks Christmas, as well as most other popular holidays, are a bit overrated due to them being excessively commercialized?

yes

am i the only one who doesnt like driving to parents house for holidays

Yes. I still live with my parents, trolololololololololololololololo

Am I the only one who loves making Christmas candy?

Yes. Making candy means swatting my kids hands away from pots and pans before they burn themselves.

Am I the only one who's freezing in 70 degree weather? @_@

no. i thnk 70 is pretty cold too.

am i the only one who likes to do push ups outside in the sun?

Yes

picture15.jpg

Am I the only one who gets their best ideas right before falling asleep, and then can't remember them in the morning?

No. This happens to me literally every night.

Am I the only that hates rain?

Yes. I love the rain. It helps me sleep.

Am I the only one who dances while they're driving? lol

no - i bounce around too

am i the only one who enjoyed the reveal of the marvel movie line up through 2019?

Probably not, but I didn't see it.

Am I the only one who thinks Matthew McConaughey playing Flagg in The Stand is going to suck sooooo much ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.