AM I THE ONLY ONE EXCITED FOR THIS?

D

DoomOtter

Original poster
I long ago decided to play only one mmorpg, at a time. The desicion was either WOW or Star wars the old republic. Recently though I discovered a game that has piqued my interest. It's called The secret World. I pulled this from it's site, darkdaysarecoming.com, I felt they could better explain it than I could.

Imagine if every myth, conspiracy theory and urban legend was true. Imagine if your worst nightmare came to life. Imagine a world where vampires hunt for mortal blood in dingy London nightclubs, where werewolves lurk in the sewers beneath Seoul, and where the undead prey on the living in the shadows of New York City. This is the premise for «The Secret World», Funcom's upcoming massively multiplayer online game set in the modern day real world.

They also put out the following videos

What makes it so interesting to me is that there are no classes or levels, there are only skills and powers, so there is no level grinding. Here is a link to a video that explains it for those who want to see more.

Well the CGI vids were absolutely amazing. I'm disappointed by the gameplay though. I expected better graphics. Then again it is on the 360. Otherwise looks pretty cool. :]]

hm, I'm skeptical, but I like the concept.