Am I the Last Person Alive?

2941g6s.jpg
2941g6s.jpg
keith-jpg.23143
Keith didn't want to be a dick and he knew being mean would only hurt himself and would tell the fate of getting any friends in all this hell. His 3 wolves certainly weren't helping anyone with their aggressiveness against other animals.​
16j4s2w.jpg
2cn6uzp.jpg
55mj5g.jpg
Keith grabbed a jacket he found from a clothing store and attempted to hand it to the girl. He was actually surprised she used his name, she even said that she had not cared about introductions. Keith had also food in his pack not for his wolves but for humans. He had looked at her, she hadn't been holding herself up well. Obviously she was anti-social.​
I'm done talking. If you're not going to be nice then I might as well hand you this jacket and walk in silence.

39.jpg
A small smile crept across his lips as he replaced the bar into his cargo pocket. " well at least I didn't open it." He said with a small shrug as he moved casually to the edge of the garage, pointing down to the next building. Specifically trying to point out the infected policeman with the most likely loaded handgun in his holster.
" So... Any plans on how to get out of the city?" His voice was low to keep from being detected by walkers.Emerald hues glanced out over the ruined city, eyeing the many different paths and alleyways. All filled with randomly shuffling about in their own stupor. Of course he had his own plans, but he wasn't about to be pushy with his own ideas, especially when she could have a much better plan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elessa Strider
Elessa looked at him, taken off guard by his offer. Her attitude had suddenly changed from hostile to quiet. After what she had said he still continued to bother her. She sighed and took the jacket, putting it over the sweater she had on already. "Thank you.. My name is Elessa, Elessa Strider and I just turned 16 today.. This is my pup Max who is 3.." She motioned to the white furry German Shepard who had icey blue eyes. He bowed his head and smiled somewhat, if you can tell the difference between a dogs smile and normal mouth anyway. "Max this is Keith, and his wolves.." Max snorted and eyed the wolves before wagging his tail slightly. Elessa continued walking while explaining where she was headed. "We are headed down south, someplace warm.. You could call it a long ass vacation.. I want to go to Florida specifically..." She glanced over her shoulder at him, mumbling sorry before looking ahead..

keith-jpg.23143
Keith smiled at the odd change of events. She was suddenly acting sweet towards him. Well, lets say just nice. Sweet would be pushing it a bit. He looked her in the eyes as he walked alongside her. He looked at her dog, quite a nice dog.
Oh, hello Max. The bigger wolf is Jet, the smaller one is River the only girl and the white one is Texan. They are nice, just a bit...Rude at first sight, might I say.
Keith nodded and got down to pet them as they walked next to his side. The wolves finally showed interest in the dog attempting to sniff him as they got behind him. Keith clicked his tongue and they went back to his side, letting their paws pad along the leaves clumsily.
I am, 17. Sorry for the rude approach. I guess it's just...Suspicions, ya know?
Keith didn't take his eyes off the road in front but he couldn't help look at her from the corner of his eye every once in a while. Girls could be pretty unpredictable.

'Hope'
wptFZGv.png
"Tell you the honest truth, I got nothing. I was just gonna see how long I could survive here." Hope grinned a bit at her own lack of any concrete plans. "My dad wanted to get out of state, but the dumbass went and got himself eaten alive." she paused, closing her eyes and fighting back the negativity threatening to spill over out of her heart. It wouldn't do for her to lose her self control around the only living person she'd come across so far. Now that she thought about it though, she was certain she looked terrible. Bloody clothing, a dark expression.. she really had to work on her appearance if she didn't want to scare off more fearful survivors.

39.jpg

Alex smiled at her, his lips still holding that bittersweet grin until she mentioned her father. "I'm sorry..." He murmured softly as he looked her over. It was quite obvious that she had been through hell. Things far worse than himself. From the very beginning he hasn't had anyone he really cared about. No loving parents to lose, no home to be forced from.
Here he stood, porcelain white hair flowing in the wind, his clothes were dirty... But not bloody. It was here he realized he had a sudden protective instinct for this girl. While she didn't have a plan, she was decently armed and didn't seem to be malnourished either. "Well," he started . " I can't say I have a great plan... But I'd be glad to have someone to tag along with." He had an inquisitive look on his face as he looked at hope.

Elessa Strider
While Keith was introducing his wolves, she just glanced at which was which before eyeing the road ahead. "Like wise.." She replied in a low yet fierce tone. She was getting annoyed now since he kept looking at her every few moments or so. Was she that hideous or something? She let it slide rolling her eyes. Up ahead she saw something that could resemble a gas station. As the two approached closer to it, she was right. She grabbed Keith and crouched behind a dumpster. It was silent, that necessarily wasn't a good thing. The walkers were either inside or there weren't any afterall near the place. "Send in your wolves to scout the area out, there might be resources in there but also walkers. I'll send in Max as well.." She whispered to him before motioning Max to go and take out whatever was in there if anything..

keith-jpg.23143
Keith let his wolves off the leashes and they quickly walked, slightly crouching along with Max around the corners. They sniffed around, he saw but then they went inside, the slightly open gas station. He bit his lip and looked to the girl.​
They will come back and give me a sign if there were zombies.
Keith took out his swords quietly, being patient with his wolves who took their sweet time searching in the store. When they came out the wagged their tails quietly, signifying no zombies inside so Keith quietly crept into the store. Only a few items laid here and there so Keith turned to Elessa and decided to as a question that would've been returned in a unpredictable answer.
Whatever we find should we split it? I mean, if you want to be a team.
He said it calmly not looking to the girl who was right alongside him throughout this whole 20 minutes. He had started to like the company of a human. It made him not feel crazy because hanging with his wolves was just too much, all the time.​

Yuki Storm
_2581x3645.jpg
Yuki has been walking alone with her black wolf for about 2 years now. She was young and din't let anyone or anything get in her way. About 2 years ago she was all alone hiding in a abandoned house with her Shadow when he was just a pup , now he's the only thing she has that she's afraid to lose. Its like they have a unbreakable bond. Shadow has grown a lot since then and is overprotective of Yuki If he fells like you will hurt her he will attack that's just how its always been.
Now , Yuki walked the streets calmly sucking on a lemon flavored lollipop as she walked unseen by the Walkers gracefully stepping careful not making a sound she looked down at Shadow seeing him about to growl at one of them she gave him a firm look and he went in front of her , he sniffed around and started to run " Shadow ! Get back here " she hissed and went after him. Shadow ran to the way the gas station was then he stooped. Yuki ran behind him " Bad boy " she told him and and he whimpered , Yuki looked up to see wolves go into the gas station she lowered her self and watched. Shadow watched as fellow wolves went in he crouched down moving him self up. " No " Yuki said seeing him and by her command he stopped and quietly whimpered.

Elessa Strider
Elessa nodded when Keith had spoke to her. A few minutes later the dogs came back with wagging tails. She got up and followed Keith into the gas station, wondering what was in there if anything to forage from. When they got there, there wasn't much to grab but a few cans and bags. While he talked to her she was already grabbing 2 things and put it in her bag. She grabbed the other 2 and gave it to him. "You know, you really should look someone in the eye when talking to them, it's rude not to." She spoke, making direct eye contact with him while handing him the items. "And if a team is what you want then fine you big baby, what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine.." She smirked, turning to leave before stopping by the sudden growl by Max. Elessa crouched against the wall near the window, sliding out her beretta model 1915 from her thigh, she kept it snug attached to a belt underneath her skirt, and scanned the area. "Max I don't see any walkers, what are you growling at boy.." She got up and commander her dog to lead meaning he would go sniff out and show her what was wrong. The K9 pup, crouched low, made his way through the gas pumps to a hedge. He stood there and growled low, warning who ever was behind there to get out. Meanwhile Elessa was standing behind her dog, aiming her gun at the hedge. She whistled for him to stand by her and Max did as he was told. "What are you doing.." She spoke in a hostile manner toward who ever was behind there..

Yuki Storm
_2581x3645.jpg
Yuki grabbed her gun from out the holster and kept it at her side as she stepped from out from behind the hedge and looked at the girl. Shadow growled at the girl " Down Boy " Yuki said calmly he sat down but his snared his teeth. She looked the girl up and down this being her first time seeing another human in a long time she shrugged to the girls question " What are you doing ? " she said to her mockingly. Yuki looked around then back at her " You seem to have a little audited problem from your tone..."Shadow stop showing his teeth at the girl and stood close to Yuki waiting to attack if he had to. He watched the K9 he was no bigger than him but could still take him if he had to. Yuki put her gun back into her holster crossed her arms looking at the girl.

Elessa Strider
Elessa lowered her gun, "It's just a girl.." She thought to herself, while slipping her gun back in its place on her thigh. She didn't care much for girls, or people at all. As you could tell, she wasn't much of a people person then again she was homeschooled so that was part of the problem. Elessa eyed the wolf, "Great another furball.." She shook her head not understanding why wolves were so popular now. "What am I doing? Isn't it a bit rude to ask me questions but not answer mine? None of your goddamn business.." She smiled at her. "I may have an attitude problem but atleast I dont go around hiding behind bushes.." She rolled her eyes. She was done with this one. There was no way in hell she'd be babysitting another brat. Elessa walked away from the female, uninterested in her, and leaned against a gas pump, waiting for Keith that is if he was going to stick with her and run off with this bimbo..

Yuki Storm
_2581x3645.jpg
Yuki watched the girl and sighed the first human she meet and she blew it , she got ticked off a little when she called Shadow a furball and she growled. " Who does this bitch think she is..." she thought to herself didn't expect them to be bff's or anything but hey she at least wanted someone to talk to " Come on boy we be fine by ourselves " she said and Shadow seemed to nodded his head in agreement. Yuki stepped out so she could be seen more and pulled her hair back into a high ponytail , she leaned against a car watching the gas station waiting for girl and whoever she was waiting for to leave " I don't her or anyone just you boy " she said out loud to herself as she pets Shadows head not looking at the girl she hummed to herself .

'Hope'
wptFZGv.png
Hope grinned slightly at that solemn apology, and the subsequent offer of companionship. Maybe this would be just what she needed to prevent herself from completely going mad. It wouldn't do for her to see something one day and end up just as much of a threat to the survivors as the walkers were. "I think I'll take you up on that offer. S'getting way too dangerous out here to be alone. Which way were you headed?"

39.jpg

Alex nodded to the stairwell leading down and out of the garage. "I'm planning to head south, these filthy walkers won't do so well in a warmer climate." He said with an almost cocky sort of smirk. "Heat speeds up the decaying process, where as the walkers in the colder climates will stay active for much... Much longer."

He started down the stairs, going slowly to avoid making too much noise as he descended, stopping finally on the first floor and taking a deep breath before pushing open a large metal door. Thankfully the hinges made little noise and he was able to slip through the door silently. He kept himself crouched as he made his way for the exit, stopping at a small rusted sedan and looking through the busted windows to the rest of the garage beyond. "One... Two, three... Four... Four of those bastards lurking around down here." He muttered softly to himself before kneeling and waiting for hope.

keith-jpg.23143
Keith rolled his eyes to both the girls who were going back and forth.​
Oh yeah I'm the biggest baby ever, yada yada yada.
He gave a smirk back to her and looked at the girl as his wolves came close to his side, keeping an eye on this wolf who had looked like chopped liver to his wolves plus a K9.
Would you stop it, girl, It wouldn't be wise to disrespect her.
Keith brought out his swords and looked to the bitch who had started fighting with the wrong people, this time Keith was sure to make eye contact. He let his wolves rest easily to his side as they decided this wolf was no threat to them.​
What a small wolf. My my my, may I pet it?
Keith teased and rolled his eyes as his dogs had licked their lips. Ah another young meal for the typical wolf pack.
I wasn't aware that I was not the only one with wolves..
Keith rolled his eyes again but this time he was frustrated. How did this girl get her wolf and yet it was weak while his was fully grown and at their best in attacking skills.

Yuki Storm
_2581x3645.jpg
Yuki looked up at the boy who was talking to her and she sighed " I wasn't messing with her and no you may not pet Shadow " she growled and started to walk away shadow following her whimpering to his owner he wanted to play with the other wolves and she knew it " Sorry boy but you can't play lets just go " she said with a little sadness in her voice. Even if it was 2 years ago when she found him in the woods just a little pup. " Oh yea you boy I wasn't aware other people had wolves too " she called back to him as she walked slowly tiring to make sure she'll keep Shadow focuses and catch him if he tried to go play with the boys wolves. Not knowing if they would hurt him cause she didn't know what she would do if she lost the only thing she cared about.

'Hope'
wptFZGv.png
"We either find a way around or we go hunting. Your pick." Hope drew her kukri just in case as she lowered herself out of sight behind the sedan with Alex. She looked over the blade to check for any cracks or damage, nodding with satisfaction upon finding no big signs that she needed to change it out. She turned her attention on the man with her and thought for a moment, speaking up once she gave the matter a good amount of consideration. "I could rush 'em and mislead while you clear a path."

39.jpg

"A diversion... Yes, that's a great idea." He said with a mischevious glint in his emerald eyes. He nodded to her as he stood and grabbed a metal bar off of the side of the car. "One small change though." He whispered, his eyes trailing the length of the three foot bar. " I'll be the walker bait."

With that he walked casually out from behind the sedan, brushing some of his hair out from in front of his eyes and let out a short, high-pitched whistle. The reaction was immediate. Three of the four walkers looked directly at him, let out their own distinctive moans and began shambling forward.

The nearest one, what looked to have once been an elderly woman, was a mere foot away when Alex swung the blunt weapon against her skull with a sickening thud. Backing away and tapping the pipe against the ground , hoping to attract the remaining three monsters.

Elessa Strider

Elessa was bored out of her mind and just watching this "sad" departure made her want to shoot herself in the head. She sighed, a little impatient, and tapped the ground with her foot. Between these wolves and that girl acting all sad with her dog, she didn't know what drove her up the wall more. "You done talking Keith? We have places to go ya know.." She stood up straight, no longer leaning against the gas pump any longer and started walking toward the next town which was 5 miles from here. They were currently in Minot, North Dakota and they needed to get to Bismarck which was a long ways down. It was about 112 miles and it would take about 2 days, depending if they walked the whole way there or conveniently found a car that worked but there were slim chances on that. Elessa pouted, maybe Florida was a bit far. She wondered what Keith wanted to do, what his plans were. She told him hers but he didn't say zip about his own. She would ask him once they were away from the female, if she didn't follow them secretly or anything that is..