Am I Doing this Right? A character list.

M

merylk2

Original poster
Some lovely characters and creations I've created. Shall update as I find the time to add each character.

Note: Not all have face-claims as I didn't necessarily have an actor in mind when creating them.

Forgive me, this website is new to me.

Reactions: Viverescribere
Thalia Amalie Carrow.

1612737789902.png
  • Age & House: 20 years old. Attended Beauxbatons.
    • Parents -42- year old Alix (nee Lestrange) and 65 year old Lycus Carrow (deceased);

• Siblings: Sister- 20 years old Erato (twin, sickly and can only produce very weak magic); Lycus II (older half-brother 40 years old); Calliope (younger sister; 13 years old. Very attached to her mother as their father died when she was 3 years old)

• Extended: Amycus & Alecto Carrow (Niece/Nephew. Children of her brother Lycus. Both are 15); Ophelia Gaunt (38, wife to Lycus)
  • Languages: French is her native language thanks to her mother's instruction. Fluent in English, German, and Portuguese with functionality in Spanish.

• Personality: Sharp-tongued but very gifted in magic; neither she nor her sister are well-liked by their older brother (he sees them as a threat to his full inheritance.)

• Wand: Unicorn hair, cedar wood, 11 inches.

Erato Alix Carrow

1612737908484.png
  • Age & House: 20 years old. Did not attend school.
    • Parents -42- year old Alix (nee Lestrange) and 65 year old Lycus Carrow (deceased);

• Siblings: Sister- 20 years old Thalia; Lycus II (older half-brother 40 years old); Calliope (younger sister; 13 years old. Very attached to her mother as their father died when she was 3 years old)

• Extended: Amycus & Alecto Carrow (Niece/Nephew. Children of her brother Lycus. Both are 15); Ophelia Gaunt (38, wife to Lycus)
  • Languages: French is her native language thanks to her mother's instruction. Fluent in English, German, and Portuguese with functionality in Spanish.

• Personality: Shy, sickly, and doesn't speak up much out of fear of her older brother.