Am I Alone in the Universe? (MxF looking for F, See inside for details)

mr_pibbs

The One True Pibbles
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
397989.jpg

Space. It's incredibly, infinitely, impossibly big, expanding throughout time and space and stretching ever on into eternity. The Andromeda galaxy is filled with billions and billions of Star-systems and clusters, filling the black void with piercing bright lights that echo out from within the darkness. Countless planets exist within these Star systems, each a host to their own unique climate and structural composition.

Because of the expansive size of the known universe, Mankind believes that the odds of locating life of any kind on another planet are slim to none given the infinite number of planets that could be explored. Humans have tried everything to establish first contact with their galactic brothers and sisters; they've sent out probes, landed on other planets, and they've even tried to contact unknown communications signals they pick up whenever they can in the hopes that it would be some form of life outside of planet Earth. Sadly though, their efforts have remained fruitless. But the question remains; are humans truly alone in the universe?

However, as one young astronaut is about to discover; no, they're not.

After a mission gone awry, this young man is cast out into the depths of space, floating aimlessly and hopelessly through the Star-filled abyss around him with no way of returning to his ship or his crew. He knows how these accidents go and soon, he recognizes he will be dead. But before his oxygen can run out entirely, he is suddenly picked up by an unidentified space ship and brought aboard, where he becomes the first human (from Earth, that is) to ever to come into contact with an extraterrestrial species.

But that's where the story begins. Are these aliens he meets friendly? Are they hostile? Do they seek to enslave him, or help him get back home? Will they be the only aliens he comes into contact with, or will his journey to return to Earth lead him to many different planets so he can encounter many different species?

All that will be determined soon, but all we can say for sure is; that Earth-boy is in for a wild ride.

-------​

Okay, so this is less of a "solid story" RP and really focuses more so on a bunch of different pairings that we can choose from below. The common theme throughout them all, however, would be my character (the lost Human Astronaut) and his attempts to get back to Earth through various means (hitchhiking with other ships, trying to assemble a crew of his own, striking up deals with criminals/space pirates, etc) and his encounters with other life along the way.

Now, as for your character (the female character), there are a variety of options you can choose from. She could be the captain of a ship who decides to take MC in as a passenger, she could be a slave girl who is freed by/given to MC, she could be a robot/cyborg/android/A.I. who partners up with him as a sort of guide/protector, she could be a warrior-princess/priestess who sees him as a worthy mate, the possibilities are endless. But at the end of the day, the two characters (MC and YC) would wind up falling in love as they go about their various misadventures while trying to get back to Earth.

Now, that being said, let's talk a little about the characters since that seems to be a big issue with these types of roleplays. I'm not entirely against you wanting to play a human character (not Earth-based), but the idea I originally had was to have my character wind up with a member of an entirely different species (still humanoid, but clearly not human. No furry's though, I'm not into that). For visual references, think of something like the Twi'leks from Star Wars or EDI from Mass Effect); they're relatively humanoid, but still visually different and perhaps with different abilities/strengths/weaknesses. (There's actually a story-reason for why the sentient aliens would look similar to humans and why if two species hooked it they would be entirely compatible genetically).

Feel free to throw some pairings/ideas at me for this if you're interested, but in the meantime, here's a list of the pairings I've come up with off the top of my head for this (my character is bolded);

Human Astronaut x Alien Slave Girl

Human Astronaut x Alien Astronaut/Space Captain

Human Astronaut x Alien A.I./Cyborg/Android/Robot

Human Astronaut x Alien (citizen of a planet/member of a tribe)

Human Astronaut x Alien Princess/Priestess/Queen

Human Astronaut x Alien Bounty Hunter/Vagabond/Thief

Human Astronaut x Alien Shapeshifter

Human Astronaut x Alien Goddess/Demi-Goddess

**There's also an option to turn this into a slight Harem RP, where you (or multiple players) play around 4-5 Alien women from different species who join MC on his quest and wind up falling for him, but whether or not you'd want to take that on is entirely up to you**

Anyways, post below if you're interested or shoot me a PM and we'll see where things go from there! ^^

• Love
Reactions: Iona
I'd do this as a slave girl or a princess if you're still looking for someone to do this

I'd be up to be a Alien slave or Princess if you still have an opening to do this.
If you do please feel free to PM me (:

May i roleplay with you if so I would like to do:
Human Astronaut x Alien Goddess/Demi-Goddess
Human Astronaut x Alien Princess/Priestess/Queen
Human Astronaut x Alien Slave Girl
And of course we could do something else if you like.

Is it okay for a male to pretend to be a female?