Alyss's Mirror OOC

P

PattyPixie

Original poster

FantasyArt-FantasyCastle.jpg

Wonderland
Previously, a prosperous land with the Queen of Diamonds in power. The economy flowed smoothly with a steady flow of Crystal from the mines. Wonderlanders praised the throne and lived happily for several years.

A freak imagination accident happened with the queen and her sister, the Queen of Hearts, had to take up the throne. Most wonderlanders didn't worry. How different could she be from her sister? The transition went smoothly...for a couple years.

Dark_Towers__by_LadyVictoire.jpg

Sooner than later, the Queen of Hearts started exploiting the mines for as much Crystal of possible, draining the mines in a matter of months. The economy started going downhill, causing gangs and violence in the Queendom.

Anyone that spoke out against the throne got thrown into prison. Soon, an underground movement started as a revolution against the current queen. At the head of the movement, codename: The Hatter.

6656.jpg

In the other world, Alyss Banzer sat in her front room, watching a little TV before bed. Her eyelids starting fluttering so, she quickly decided that she should head off the bed. She switched off the TV and walked into her bathroom to get ready. As she looked in the mirror, she noticed a door in it that wasn't there before. Alyss looked behind her and it wasn't there. She looked back at the mirror and it was still there. Curious, she touched the door. All of a sudden her finger went though and felt a pull...

Hello all!!!
Thanks for showing interest!

I've always had a fascination with Alice in Wonderland, since I was a little girl. I was even cast as Alice in my high school's production of it. ^_^ After reading and watching several different versions of the classic story, I thought I'd put a little spin on it myself.

In this RP, you can choose to be in support of the Crown or the Rebellion. Characters from the book are encouraged along with OCs.
IMPORTANT!!!!
There are 2 characters, The Hatter and the Queen of Hearts, that I would like to be PCs. HOWEVER, if you wish to be either one of these characters, you will have to PM me a character sheet of YOUR VERSION of the character. If you think you can take on 2-3 characters, then you can totally have your own character AND PM me one or both of the specials. I highly suggest doing this. If you feel you cannot take on 2-3 characters, I will allow you to trash the extra. ^_^ If I choose your version, I will PM you that you will be playing them and I will post the sheet on the thread for you.

There is a power in Wonderland called 'Imagination'. Some wonderlanders are born with it and the power is honed as they grow older. The full power of their Imagination is reached at age 13. Each wonderlander's Imagination power is different. Many wonderlanders use it to make their lives easier but the power can also be used to fight.

Weapons in Wonderland are pretty much the same in the real world with the exception of tanks and other large vehicles. One special weapon that is favored in Wonderland is an AD-52. It's similar to an AK-47, but it shoots razor-sharp cards. The ammunition comes in decks of 52. A mini, pistol-like version is also available, called a Hand Shooter.

I am VERY excited for this RP, and I hope the rest of you are too!!! ^_^

Character Sheet

Name:
Character based off of: (If applicable)
Apperance: (Picture or Description. Very colorful character preferred.)
Crown or Rebellion?:
Weapons/Powers:
(You may either use weapons or Imagination. It would be preferred that you didn't use both.)
Personality:
Brief Bio:

Character Sheet

Name: Molly Harison “The Hare”

Character based off of: The Hare

Apperance:
[align=center]
zbunnygirl.jpg
[/align]

Crown or Rebellion?: Rebellion

Weapons/Powers: Double 00’s (2) (Weapon) – Wields two pistols that shoot out what looks to be candy. The candy itself has a variable effect that subdues the opponent. The most common effects are falling asleep and mentally regressing to a child for thirty minutes.

Aroma Bottles (Weapon) – She wears on her waist a set of vials that she dips the candy into.

Personality: She may at first glance seem happy go lucky but she believes in the old order and protecting her rights.

Brief Bio: She used to be an innocent girl until the Queen of Hearts had her way. Once the new regime took over she was going to be hunted down and prosecuted for being too cute. She managed to slip away from the Crown and ended up in the hands of a loving rebellion. From there she turned hostile toward the Crown and accepted her new family. Her latest habit has been enjoying tea with numerous members of the Rebellion.

Character Sheet

Name: Darion Mowze “Dormouse”

Character based off of: Dormouse

Apperance: Human Form
[align=center]
doormousehuman.jpg
[/align]

Mouse Form
[align=center]
doormouse.jpg
[/align]

Weapons/Powers: Dormouse Transformation (Imagination) – With his powers Darion can change into a small dormouse and infiltrate places he could otherwise not get into.

Bite of Treacle (Imagination) – His bite has a soothing and healing effect to most poisons. The bite does not last long and although it may be painful at first it soon relaxes the person.

Personality: He is still innocent and does not know trickery when it is used on him. He does care for those he is growing up with in the Rebellion though.

Brief Bio: Taken away from his parents, Darion had nowhere to go. The Queen of Hearts had taken away his guidance leaving him running from guards and he did not know why. He bumped into a girl who called herself, The Hare. She saved the boy from the soldiers and is being raised in the Rebellion as an infiltration agent based on his powers. So far he has had seven successful missions an saved eight Rebellion camps from surprise attacks.

Name: Alyss Banzer

Character based off of: Alice

Apperance:
In the Real World:
67c8ba547d617e7a7dc33ed0c8b526a7_we.jpg

In Wonderland:
2982034_large_31ebb.jpg

Weapons/Powers: N/A

Personality: A pretty outgoing and happy person. Kinda disappointed with her life. Is always looking for a new adventure.

Brief Bio: Alyss currently goes to Columbia college in Chicago. She is studying to be in radio communications. She ended up doing this because she wasn't able to get the grades to be a Marine Biologist. Radio was her backup.
Alyss works at a local New Age retail store and as a welcoming gift, the owner gave Alyss a mirror. She put it up in her bathroom and didn't think much of it. Until now....

Name: Charlotte Tabitha B. Cat

Character based off of: Cheshire cat

Appearance: ….umm pic later

Crown or Rebellion?: Rebellion.

Weapons/Powers: Imagination!
She can pull things from past dreams out into the world about her, only thing is she has to remember them! With her bad memory this is hard.

Personality: Random! A short attention span and a even shorter memory, those who have known her the longest tend to have a great deal of patience. Chatterbox! She doesn’t care who you are or what you are…she will chat your ears off!…..Even if ‘you’ happens to be a inanimate object. Obsessive! She likes things to be in order and overall is a very sweet mannered individual. Hyperactive! God, watch out if charlotte eats sugar though. If she does she bounces off the walls…literally.

Brief Bio: When her parents were caught spying on the Queen she had them put to death. This is probably why and when she became unhinged and extremely forgetful, retreating to her dream world when she could. Also after the death of her parents she has been stuck in her cat form, unable to switch to her human form. Unknown to Charlotte, her parents were in the rebellion from its early stages.
Orphaned, she wandered about Wonderland till she was tracked down and taken in by the rebellion. The young one welcomed the new ‘family’, doing anything and everything she could to please them.

I call the Hatter, and the Card's Guard Captain. =P Bio tommorrow, when I can actually keep my eyelids up. xD

I call the Hatter, and the Card's Guard Captain. =P Bio tommorrow, when I can actually keep my eyelids up. xD

Can't CALL the Hatter, sweet thing.
But I'll expect a bio. ^_^

Yeah Red, because you are competing with me for Hatter. But I intentionally left out mention of The Hare's and Dormouse's relations to The Hatter just in case I don't get that part.

Name: White rabbit
Character based off of: The White Rabbit
Apperance:

Normal form:
29108603whiterabbitforw.jpg

Imagination driven form:
vizzerdrix-86010.jpg

Crown or Rebellion?: Crown
Weapons/Powers: Can change between forms. In Imagination form he is extremely strong and able to jump very long distances.
Personality: Always in a hurry and slightly scatterbrained. Loyal to the crown though is sometime worried he'll end up in the next stew. He is efficient, precise and
one of the queen's most useful servants, both organizing and keeping the workers in line.
Brief Bio: After the “Alice indecent” the \White Rabbit was set for beheading.. on the block he suddenly grew to three times his normal size and many cards where lost trying to subdue him when the queen saw his usefulness and granted him a royal pardon. When the crystal mining hit fill swing he has put to work organizing the workers and keeping them in line.

Name: Pallie Dyne
Character based off of: White Knight
Apperance:
swordsman.jpg
Weapons/Powers: "Knight to King" (Weapon): A rather interesting blade, forged by an imagination-user, melted down and reforged from the Red Queen's old executioner's axe. It sparkles like diamond when wielded by an honorable individual, and makes an impressive arc of light when swung. Among other things, it glows out of it's sheath, providing light... as well, the blade goes right through creatures, like a ghost would - yet still 'cuts', in a way. The blade can never kill - the slashes it causes slowly weakens an enemy until they fall asleep. It also forces it's users hand in order to better block attacks.
Personality: Honorable and true, he's considered one of the kindest warriors in all the land. This is backed up by his choice of weapon - a sword that cannot kill. In fact, he outright refuses to take lethal action himself, defending himself and others in his own, unique manner. It's also said that he has a terrible phobia of women, but what brought it on is anyone's guess. He has a strange sort of walk - three steps forward, one step to the side - which he doesn't seem able to stop. Besides this, he seems to be the sanest individual in the rebellion. He's also terrible with horses (he keeps falling off).
Brief Bio: Pallie wasn't part of the Diamond Kingdom, nor was he a part of the new Heart Kingdom. He was under the employ of the White Queen, the ruler of a neighboring land. The White Queen had been a good friend of the Queen of Diamonds, and the state of the kingdom in her wake is frightening - as well, the Queen of Heart's apparent greed would be a likely cause for war.
Foreseeing trouble, she sent Pallie to join the Rebellion against the Queen of Hearts, confident in his ability to defend what is right. For his part, Pallie has put every effort forward to this...
...Pity everyone in this kingdom seems to be insane.

Alyss going to fall into the loving hands of the white rabbit to start off with?

Name: Fiori Rinaldo, aka the Jester
Character based off of:
Apperance:
Male:
Clown.jpg
Female:
Jester_small.jpg
Weapons/Powers:
Jester is a lethal assassin, the queen's hidden dagger. Skilled in poisons and stealth, as well as small knives. A comprehensive knowledge of anatomy in concern to Wonderland beings.
Personality: Light-hearted and teasing, Jester is considered certifiable. Jester takes nothing seriously, not even death, and feel no remorse in the people who die at their hand.
Brief Bio:
Fiori is a timeless figure in the Wonderland Court. Jester has been ever-present since the parents of the Queen of Diamonds were children, not seeming to age at all. Jester was reigned in during the rule of the Queen of Diamonds, but now that the Queen of Hearts is in power, Jester is once again allowed a blood bath.

Jester has the disconcerting habit of switching forms from male to female, so no one is positive the exact gender except perhaps the powerful figures in Wonderland and even then, who can say for sure?

One major problem with Jester is that Jester hardly kills at will. Jester will take suggestions from the queen, but the killing is almost entirely based on Jester's whims.

Okay. Everyone's characters look GREAT!
I am really, really excited. ^_^

Vay, That's an interesting idea...I was originally going to have her fall in the middle of a battle, but I'm going to need to ponder on yours. :3

For one, We definitely need some more bad guys and NO ONE has applied for the Queen! I could play her if needed, but I have trouble playing two characters and the story would not be as good. (ie. Drama Camp. >_<) So, be a rebel! Be a baddie! ^_^

Two, I will be ready to put the IC up, possibly this week! It mostly depends on applications. So, if you even had a twinkle of "hmm...Maybe I'll try for The Hatter/Queen...", DO IT! XD

Name: Kesim Chapillier
Character based off of: Caterpillar
Apperance:
tyki_mikk.jpg
Weapons/Powers: Kesim is a master dualist and swordsman trained in the elegant, flowing style. He walks with a cane that conceals his sword and the hilt is emblazoned with engraved butterflies and rubies accented by topaz.
Personality: Thoughtful and sleepy seeming, Kesim isn't much of a threat at first glance. He can be analytical, but hardly charming, and tends to make people uncomfortable.
Brief Bio:
Kesim has spent most of his life living in the gardens of Wonderland and smoking hookah. Kesim has always dreamed of becoming a butterfly, and he gets quite angry if anyone teases him for his slight frame.
Kesim was visited by the Queen of Diamonds during her reign and she convinced him to go into the business of selling, which made him wealthy. The Queen of Hearts almost instantly ruined his business and made him poor and unable to support himself and make a profit. Bitter, Kesim turned to the Rebellion in hopes of restoring his business.

Holy Crap, Kitteh!
Gonna be able to handle all those characters?

Well I have qualifications for handling at least 8 characters at once due to ICSYL, so I can produce some Crown people for you.

haha Alright Piro.
If you want to, that'd be great. ^_^

Character Sheet

Name: Marconis Dumdee “Tweedle Dum” & Leonard Dumdee “Tweedle Dee”

Character based off of: Tweedle Dum & Tweedle Dee

Apperance: Normal
[align=center]
HP20-20Anime20-20Fred2020George2001.jpg
[/align]

Tweedle Dum’s Imagination Form - Carpenter

[align=center]
tweedledum.jpg
[/align]

Tweedle Dee’s Imagination Form – Walrus

[align=center]
walrus_man2.jpg
[/align]

Weapons/Powers: Tweedle Dum Carpenter Transformation (Imagination) – Turns into a big guy with a large hammer to swing around. The hammer’s swing can cause fractures in the earth and even spit up rocks at a high enough velocity to become lethal projectiles.

Tweedle Dee Walrus Transformation (Imagination) – Becomes immune to severe temperatures and uses his tusks as a weapon. The tusks themselves are conduits for imagination power and try to paralyze the victim on each blow.

Personality: They act together so much that their personalities have almost become alike. They both like to fight for the Queen and love the violence in it. The only difference is their taste in power.

Brief Bio: They had spent their time telling stories under the Queen of Diamond’s rule. They transformed into the people they told stories about, one of the more popular being the Walrus and Carpenter. After the Queen of Hearts took over she saw them as a useful duo of Crown employed mercenaries and both had no reason to object.