Alyss's Mirror OOC

Patty ruined my fun. Jester was going to go on a killing spree of guards wearing blue...

Well, Jester can still find a bunch of guards wearing blue. lol

The little girl will be important though. *Plans deviously*

Right then! All you Rebellion peeps. Down to the briefing room! DO IT!

Name: Kyrus Kornapple

Character based off of:
The White Knight

Apperance:
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/609/kykiskea.jpg

Crown or Rebellion?: Rebellion

Weapons/Powers:
He carries a SwordLance (as seen in appearance) It is Short, but can grow to tremendous sizes as the user needs it. When in the Heat of battle, it seems to move on its own, blocking and striking at will. It is as light as a feather, but harder than the most fortified metal.

Personality:
He is kind and forthright, daring and dashing; Almost everything you'd expect in a Knight. However, he can be a little dense at times. Kyrus feels he is isolated by his Knighthood in a world that has long since gone insane, this coming from a man who holds long and extensive conversations with his Horse, Applesauce. After numerous falls from his mount, he has been left with a bit of permanent amnesia, not serious enough to keep him from functioning, but just serious enough to make him stutter at times and forget information or names he was just told.

Brief Bio:
Kyrus served as a stout and loyal Knight until corruption forced him to seek refuge with the rebellion. He was always sort of a loner in his private life, spending most of his time playing chess with himself or talking for hours with his horse. After leaving his royal servitude, he joined up with the rebel forces and is currently living in the stables with his Steed. In his free time he writes poetry about all sorts of different things.

EVERYONE!

Alright, This is a big issue. I need someone to take up the reigns as Hatter and possibly Blackjack.

Yep. I don't care if you have a character in RP already or not, I just need someone to play as Hatter and/or BJ. If you think you or someone you know would do a good job, Please send me a PM. Thank you!

^_^

I guess things have stalled because you're missing some charries? Need some more time to drum em up?

Sweet! Would you like to take the Hatter too?

You can start posting anytime. ^_^

Character Sheet

Name:Sonata
Character based off of: OC
Apperance: An unrecognizable figure, only known by the odd way the voice changes and fluxuates. Also appears as a wolf with a charm anklet. The anklet is the true body since it is what binds the spirit to earth.
Weapons/Powers: A set of Wonderland-themed Tarot cards. Using imagination, the cards are given physical form or used to summon weapons and spirits. (most common card will be The Moon which puts people to sleep and the various Sword Suit cards that summon swords)
Alliance: Anti-Rebelion (crown mabey?)
Personality: Actively seeks out special people and especially Alyss. Makes it a point to confuse people and corrupt, taint and destroy things yet never actually kills anything.
Bio: A spirit of joy and beauty, it was found while the Queen of Diamonds held the crown. Only remembered in myths. This spirit changes as the land changes. May be connected to the Jaborwocky allegedly....

Oh, right.

So I've officially taken over the role of The Hatter!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

I hope it works for all, my brand of insane-o-writan'.