The Ace of Spades Guard Captain

Apperance:
Spades___New_Style_by_Lord_Vilid.jpg

(Not my artwork, as you can see...)

Crown or Rebellion?: Crown

Weapons/Powers:
Imagination:
Spade Shower: Rains razor sharp black spades at opponents out of own body
Spade Skates: Pair of spades on each foot, spin rapidly giving for quick movements.

Personality:
A very cold, calculating man, perfect for his job as right hand man of the Queen of Hearts. Devious, heartless, callous, not a shred of humanity in his soul. If anyone stands in his way, he won't hesitate to poison them, imprison them, or outright kill them on the spot. He has no friends, seeing to the need to forsake any and all emotional attachments to everybody, so it wouldn't interfere with his actions. Can go mad if he thinks he's trapped with no way out.

Brief Bio:
Was born as a high-born Wonderlander, one of royalty, living in the castle, when he was chosen by his parents to be used for a Super Card program, an experimental training regiment designed to transform the human into an elite Card within a few years, instead of the standard "train from birth" regiment. Unfortunately, it was shown to have major repercussions upon the subjects psyche, including behavior, sanity, and ideals. He was the human they chose, and he underwent the program at age 10, until he was 14, the prime growth period for Imagination in humans. He was transformed into an elite card, but his body structure changed, into a black wispy, but tangible, form, recorded to have been made of Imagination. He was once a very loving boy, but that changed into a heartless wretch, and he quickly became the Guard Captain of the Card Royal Army. He had no feelings towards the change of leaders, and just did his job as was instructed...

Theme Song: "The 13th Struggle" Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Themes huh? Well that gives me some ideas.

1. The Mad Hatter's Theme – The Grand Design from Cross Edge (Undecided until IC)

2. The Hare's Theme - Yurusenee from Yu Yu Hakusho

3. Dormouse – A Rich Harvest from Cross Edge

4. Vs. Pirogeth Controlled Crown Character – Refuse from Cross Edge

Character Sheet

Name: William "Bill the Lizard" Pendragon
Character based off of: Bill the Lizard
Apperance:
lizard_man_by_hyunwook.jpg

Weapons/Powers: Can trace invisible objects with the tip of his finger. If he traces a solid object, it actually becomes solid. Usually he uses it to write if he has nothing else to use.
Personality: Bill is a hard worker and often covers for others who don't work as hard.
Brief Bio: After the Alice's trial, Bill the Lizard was taken from under the command of the white rabbit and was placed directly under the Queen's command. He has been tasked with making a map of wonderland.

Alright my post is up with dramatic escape sequence and problem to keep my guys around the area.

Alright all. The moment has come!!!

The Queen is:
Name: Her Royal Majesty, the Queen of Hearts but before all that, her name was Demerias.

Character based off of: The Queen of Hearts

Apperance: The Queen likes to dress in red, black, and white, backless gowns with low necklines and high slits in the skirts. She wears heels or boots with heels with which to crush minions who fail her and rebels unlucky enough to be captured and taken to her. The Queen is described as fair, tall, nearly six feet, slender with dark eyes and her long dark hair worn up and adorned with jewels all shaped in hearts. She often carries around a croquet

Crown or Rebellion?: Me! (The Crown)

Weapons/Powers:

Off with your Head!: (Imagination) The Queen takes her imagination and fixes it on a two dimension plane then uses her croquet stick to send an arc of intense imagination energy at the target. It cannot only cut off a head in one swipe but may also cut off limbs. However, she can only perform this on someone who is within twelve feet of her and she can't have any obstacles in her way.

Royal Influence: (Imagination) A form of hypnosis capable of turning weak-minded individuals into loyal slaves. She can use this power as many times as she wishes on as many people as she wants and the only way to break the spell (that anyone knows so far) is for her to *want* to break it and say so within earshot of the person she wishes to release. She has learned to switch this ability on and off at will and has honed it so keenly that all she has to do is draw close to her target and speak in a rather low and seductive voice.

Personality: The Queen is, like many other Wonderlanders, certifiably insane. What began as a case of sibling rivalry, turned into sibling jealousy and then into a case of split personality. On one side, the little girl just trying to please her parents and make them proud. She is meek, quiet, prone to shutting herself into her room and extremely polite to you should you happen to meet her. She is very patient and will often stammer or curtsey when nervous. You may call her, Demerias (DEE-meer-EE-S) which happens to rhyme with "delirious."

On the other side, you have the bitter, twisted woman who wants nothing more than to drain Wonderland dry and show her parents "what a ruler can really do" (by somehow bridging the human world with Wonderland and taking Wonderland over using the crystal she's mined through the years and a very special machine). Be sure to refer to her as the Queen, Her Royal Highness or some other respectful title. She is paranoid, short-tempered and utterly merciless. It's her way and no other way and you only have a short time to learn that lesson before--It's off with your head!

Both personalities have a tendency to talk to themselves but no one is quite sure what the catalyst is that switches them from one personality to another. It's assumed the switch is erratic and at random.

Brief Bio: Once upon a time, the Queen was a willful girl growing up alongside her sister, the soon-to-be Queen of Diamonds. They were the best of friends but her sister proved to be a genius at everything, from politics to sewing. There was nothing the Princess of Hearts could do that would outmatch her sister, something her parents often pointed out.

The Princess of Hearts grew up, seemingly calm on the outside but furious on the inside. Eventually her parents died and her sister became the Queen. She scoffed at the idea! Her sister ... the weakling ... the Queen?! Her split personalities appeared but no one ever noticed because, no one ever noticed her unless she was sending someone to be executed, putting on mock trials, and playing a few games with the Duchess.

What a stroke of <s>genius</s> luck that her sister left her the Crown ...

And The Hatter is:
(Drumroll please.......NOW! *drumroll*)
Name: Dementis D. Hadder

Character based off of:
The Mad Hatter

Apperance:
The_Mad_Hatter_by_fayrenpickpocket.jpg

Crown or Rebellion?: Rebellion

Weapons/Powers:
Imagination:

Madness-
Can cause a person to become confused, wild, and unpredictable, attacking teammates even. Only works on weaker minded individuals, and can be spread to a few people at once, but it requires concentration on Dementis' part for more than one.

Tea Time- Can create fairly heavy, thick teapots filled with scalding hot tea in thin air, and hurl them at people, causing them to shatter and splash hot tea around. Can only conjure about 4 or 5 if really concentrating, or just a few if not.

Personality:
Unpredictable is the only word for Dementis' behavior and actions. He sometimes is outgoing and full of vigor, other times, he's lazy and introverted, not in the mood for much. And, times where he won't stop laughing for anything, making jokes and spilling tea all about, and other times where he's sobbing uncontrollably, the tea cold and cloudy, and he's in sorrow. Fortunately, he leans more towards mad and happy than anything, but his tendencies can change at the drop of a hat. Stangely enough, even with his multiple mood swings and such, he's shown to make the right calls concerning many situations, no matter what mood he displays at the time, or the seemingly illogical courses of action. He loves his teas, his jokes, his parties, and keeping his interests piqued at all times. A purely insane man, with purely simple tastes.

Brief Bio:
Dementis was always a strange boy, making riddles and jokes that only he understood, having tea parties talking to himself mostly, and his wild mood swings kept many people at bay. Dementis also had a great passion: the world of Wonderland. He saw it as a place of infinite possibilities, endless wonder, and the world always had something new and interesting to show the inhabitants, which made Dementis love his home in the rule of the Queen of Diamonds. His love of Wonderland is perhaps his only logical reasoning behind starting the rebellion, and his one and only logical thought, period. He began to have wilder and wilder mood swings as he aged and his imagination ran wild, and he enjoyed his life to the fullest. Then, the Queen of Hearts took the throne after the tragic death of the Queen of Diamonds, and his world slowly began to rot into a world of fear and hopelessness, not the home he knew to come and love. He decided to begin a rebellion against the new Queen, to return the Wonderland he loved... and just because he felt like it.
<!-- / message -->

Wee! Thanks to ALL the applicants! This was a hard decision!!!
^_^

Name: El Jakonine
Character based off of: Knave of diamonds
Apperance:
ezio_full_shot_1.jpg

Weapons/Powers: Two semi-automatic card pistols, and a brace of smoke bombs are his preferred weapons, but he also carries a card-assault rifle
Personality: Quick with words, guns and bombs he doesn't limit himself to battle, he also spies, and is a very skilled juggler.
Brief Bio: His job has always been to keep an eye on things for the queen, it is now with the rebellion that he can combine his quick talking with gun slinging to become the queen's best infiltration expert and saboteur.

OH! By the way.
In case you haven't already got one, You will probably at some point during the RP, get a PM or IM from me asking your character to do something special, or have a secret.
But dun worry about it until I contact you. It will totally depend on how the story goes and what sudden inspiration I get. lol
That's all. ^_^
Any questions, just ask.

I'll have a reply up shortly. Sorry for disappearing for more than 24 hours. Going to work on this then I'll still be around while I work on my other RP.

For one, WOW guys!!! You kept on this and I didn't even have to yell. haha

Two, I won't be able to make a proper post for a few days, so this would be a perfect time to develop some side story!!!
^_^

BTW, I've been thinking about it and I think the theme song for the rebellion should be Uprising-Muse. ^_^
Just a little note.

By the by, I apologize for not having Pallie in yet. He would be a bit smarter than to make his presence known in the warzone that he game seems to have started in. He'll make his presence known shortly.

Alright. I trust your Judgement, Frosty. ^_^

So...Someone post? We have a plot candy to drop super soon and I can't do it!!

Sorry my main computer has been on the fritz. Apparently the hard drive decided to not work any longer and began spamming me with the Blue Screen of Death. The good news is everything is still readable on there and there for extractable. I won't be working on my main for quite some time as I will be needing a brand new Hard Drive and OS as the OS I had was causing some of the problems that spiralled the thing out of control. (Vista gives me a reason to hate it.)

So I'll try and get a post in soon. I'm working on KoS as well as the Newsletter right now so I'm rather busy. Not to mention that renovations for my new room just suddenly started up again piling up three major things all in the same week; just my luck eh?

I'll be around just extremely busy.

Writing in the Moonlight,

~Pirogeth

Well, guys, I FINALLY have my computer back!!!

I wasn't talking about you kitti. ^_^ And Piro, no worries. I think Everything will be getting on pretty soon, anyway.

Hrm ... So is there a particular person the Queen should send Jester to kill, like an NPC or a PC like Alyss? And if the choice is up to the Queen, that doesn't narrow down the list at all.

Uh...Alyss would be a start. Or the Hatter. Hatter is her biggest threat right now. Alyss doesn't even really know what's going on yet, and El Jak was supposed to have taken care of her.

ATTENTION REBELLION!

You have all been issued a patch to put on the inside of your coat or somewhere inconspicuous so that you may identify yourself to other members of the rebellion. This is the patch:
RedDiamondPatch.gif

As you can see, the Crown will not figure out what it means easily and it reminds us of the times that we are fighting to bring back that was under the rule of the Diamond regime.