Alyss's Mirror OOC

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by PattyPixie, Dec 8, 2009.

1. DON'T BE FOOLED HACHIRO, KLUTZY IS A MEME BULLY

3. Its Okay. Thanks for letting me know. :)

4. I dont approve

5. Character Sheet

Name: Darion Mowze “Dormouse”

Character based off of: Dormouse

Apperance: Human Form
    Show Spoiler
    [align=center] [​IMG][/align]

Mouse Form
    Show Spoiler
    [align=center] [​IMG][/align]

Crown or Rebellion?: Rebellion

Weapons/Powers: Dormouse Transformation (Imagination) – With his powers Darion can change into a small dormouse and infiltrate places he could otherwise not get into.

Bite of Treacle (Imagination) – His bite has a soothing and healing effect to most poisons. The bite does not last long and although it may be painful at first it soon relaxes the person.

Personality: He is still innocent and does not know trickery when it is used on him. He does care for those he is growing up with in the Rebellion though.

Brief Bio: Taken away from his parents, Darion had nowhere to go. The Queen of Hearts had taken away his guidance leaving him running from guards and he did not know why. He bumped into a girl who called herself, The Hare. She saved the boy from the soldiers and is being raised in the Rebellion as an infiltration agent based on his powers. So far he has had seven successful missions an saved eight Rebellion camps from surprise attacks.

6. >bitch

EXCUSE ME DID YOU JUST CALL ME A FEMALE DOG?

I AM NOT A DOG I AM A FREE AND INDEPENDENT WOMAN FIGHTING THE PATRIARCHY!

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGES YOU MISOGYNIST SCUM >:[

#twiggered

7. "But I'm scared.." Lyra mumble.

8. "She isn't mad at you."

9. "Ok." Lyra smile slightly.

10. "What's wrong with daddy's eating habit? Daddy makes delicious food." Melissa said innocently.

Kunari glare at Melissa, "..."

11. Post your interest in any Clan Events here. The first one will be "Christmas in Saint Canard, a Tales of A.R.M.O.R. What the...? adventure" in which the characters will be transported to Saint Canard where villains from Earth-3742 (Earth-EPIC for the phone keypad impaired) have invaded the Duckverse Earth-3825 (Earth-DUCK, and distinctly different from Howard the Duck's universe) in order to find, capture and return the villains to Earth-3742.

Each Player in the event will be paired with a character from the Duckverse. There is a maximum of 6 players in this event so sign up quickly and be paired off - The target to start this event is December 15th

12. Yes, yes~ I'll be getting back on track with everything within the next few days ^_^

13. I guess so...

14. ooh a new member >:]

Welcome to Murder :o

15. I didn't sit on it. I sat next to it, just the heat spread.

And no, I didn't, but it doesn't smell anymore, so...

16. "It's suddenly so quiet."

17. "She's quite vocal in our home."

18. "What do you mean?"

19. Kunari raise an eyebrow at Lucius, "He's a masochist. He lets me hurt him. It never taught him to behave."