ALWAYS OPEN!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChemoNinja

Original poster
Welcome, to Chemo's partner request!
I'm not going to lie, I may not get back to you right away.
But please dont let that stop you from talking
and roleplaying with me.
I have been craving a few specific roleplays for at least a month now.
They are all products of my imagination
So please, please, please, do not steal them.
I have worked really hard to put these together.

This thread will always be open.
No matter what.
So please do not ask if I am looking for a partner.
It is very annoying not to mention the title says "ALWAYS OPEN"
IF this thread is ever closed I will change the title.

Now for the Dreaded Rules.
Of course Iwaku rules always apply.

1) Please post at least a solid paragraph (4-7 sentences) on average. I understand that writing slumps and brain farts happen, I get them sometimes too, just please try for at least one paragraph.
2) Please post at least once a day. I understand that you have a life but I do not and I need something to keep me from destroying my bedroom.
3) Have fun!:bananaman:

There, that wasn't so bad.

Plot time!

F.E.A.R. is an emotion induced by a threat perceived by living entities, which causes a change in brain and organ function and ultimately a change in behavior, such as running away, hiding or freezing from traumatic events. F.E.A.R. may occur in response to a specific stimulus happening in the present, or to a future situation, which is perceived as risk to health or life, status, power, security, or in the case of humans wealth or anything held valuable. The F.E.AR. response arises from the perception of danger leading to confrontation with or escape from the threat, which in extreme cases of F.E.A.R can be a freeze response or paralysis.

F.E.A.R. is Acrophobia, Arachnophobia, Claustrophobia, Coulrophobia, Glossophobia, Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia, Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia, Nyctophobia, Mysophobia.

F.E.A.R. is False Evidence Appearing Real.

Now I understand that this could turn into just about anything.... And that's the point. I left this very vague because I would like to use this idea several times and with several people. Doing it this way means I will not be playing the same plot over and over and over again. For any and everyone interested in this I want you to PM me with how you want to make this idea unique to our character pair. If your twist interests me I will be more than happy to pair up with you. If it doesn't, no hard feelings, I'm either uncomfortable playing out the idea or am already doing something similar to it.

So PM me if this catches your eye!

We are tired of being used, hurt, and cast aside.
You are a survivor of the blood fever. A decade ago, the deadly illness swept through your nation. Most of the infected perished, while many of the children who survived were left with strange markings. Your physical appearance changes, hair and eyes turn into unnatural colors, a scar or more appears on your body. Your cruel father believes you are a malfetto, an abomination, ruining their family's good name and standing in the way of their fortune. But some of the fever's survivors are rumored to possess more than just scars—they are believed to have mysterious and powerful gifts, and though their identities remain secret, they have come to be called the Young Elites.

Atticus Thornton works for the king. Or more accurately he works for the queen. As Leader of the Inquisition Axis, it is his job to seek out the Young Elites, to destroy them before they destroy the nation. He believes the Young Elites to be dangerous and vengeful, but it's Teren who may possess the darkest secret of all.
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/media/atticus-bane-thornton.2536/

Basil Pantalimon is a member of the Society. This secret sect of Young Elites seeks out others like them before the Inquisition Axis can. But when the Daggers find you, they discover someone with powers like they've never seen.
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/media/basil-tiberius-pantalimon.2495/

You want to believe Basil is on your side, and that Atticus is the true enemy. But the lives of these three will collide in unexpected ways, as each fights a very different and personal battle. But of one thing they are all certain: you have abilities that shouldn't belong in this world.

It is your turn to us, your turn to hurt.

Fandoms-

Divergent
Vampire Diaries
The Giver
Hunger Games
Camp Half-blood
Taken

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg I love Vampire Diaries!!! Claim on Elena >.>

I'd like to do a Vampire Diaries roleplay. Are you okay with me playing an original character or are you only willing to do canon pairings?

oc is fine pm me and we can work it out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.