Always Looking! (FxF, MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Korra Quinn

Original poster
(")(=w=)(") Hello Everyone, Thank you for taking the time to check out my request! I'd like to start off first by saying I'm definitely only looking for Female characters, I don't care what you are in the RLs, provided you can play a solid girl you're in the right place. While I'd like it if you could play multiple characters, it's not necessary, don't take on more then you're comfortable with.

I also prefer to play females, but can play Futa or Male on request (I'm pretty good at it too so don't hesitate); While I do like playing the dominant role, as a Futa I can play Sub. These are the only real 'limitations' I have, beyond that, everything else is free game!

The Plot to Pervy ratio, I'll leave to you, ultimately I'm flexible, however much of what you enjoy I can work around and provide. Just let me know your preferences and we'll work towards them!

Feel free to talk to me about anything you might enjoy, send me a message or just reply here and I'll reach out to you! With that said, I'll skip the rest of the boring stuff and get into pairings... Feel free to mix and match!​

~Slice of Life~

Master x Servant
Lawful Figure x Criminal
Cultist x Cultist
Coach x Athlete

Family Member x Family Member
Assassin x Target
Assassin x Trainee
Assassin x Handler
Bounty Hunter x The Hunted

~Generic Fantasy~

Werewolves x Anyone
Vampires x Anyone
Fae/Fairy Folk x Anyone
Fallen Angel x Anyone
Demi-Gods x Anyone
Supernatural Hunter x The Hunted
Mage/Sorceress/Witch x Anyone
Pirate/Captain x Anyone
Monster Girl x Anyone
Demons/Devils x Anyone
Succubus x Anyone
Elf/Dark Elf x Anyone
Mythological Creatures x Anyone

~Generic Setting Options~

Zombie Apocalypse
Surviving Armageddon
Chinese Wuxia Cultivation
Stranded on an Island
Medieval Fantasy
Futuristic Society
Futuristic Fantasy
New World/Virtual Reality World

~Fandoms~

Just a heads up, I do adore playing fandom things, I tend to play OCs only though. If you'd like to play a Cannon, I'd love you to death (Sometimes there won't be cannons I like anyway so no pressure). If you can't, that's perfectly okay too, Originals can get super fun.

Anime:

Naruto (Cannon x OC)
Bleach (Cannon x OC)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn (OC x OC)
Tokyo Ghoul (OC x OC)
World Trigger (OC x OC)
One Piece (OC x OC)
Fairy Tail (OC x OC)
Dot.Hack// (OC x OC)
Sword Art Online (OC x OC)
Log Horizon (OC x OC)

Disney:

Frozen (Cannon x OC)
Tangled (Cannon x OC)

Starwars:

Padawan x Padawan
Jedi x Sith
Bounty Hunter x Jedi
Smuggler x Smuggler

Comics:

Teen Titans (Cannon x OC)
Green Lantern (Lantern x Lantern)
X-men (OC x OC)

Power Girl x OC
Harley Quinn x OC
Poison Ivy x OC
Cat Girl x OC

Games:

League of Legends (Cannon x OC)
Infamous (OC x OC)
Assassin's Creed (OC x OC)
Kingdom Hearts (OC x OC)
Shin Megame Tensei: Persona 3 (Cannon x OC)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 (Cannon x OC)
SMT (OC x OC)
SMT: Devil Survivor (OC x OC)

To anyone who's made it this far, thanks once more for checking me out! I do hope we'll be able to start some fun RPs, and if you didn't find anything you like, feel free to poke me anyway; 9 times out of 10, I'll like your idea too, but just forgot to say something!

In the post following this, I'll have some more detailed and fleshed out plot ideas for people who want them so if you don't see them, you found me a bit early but there's no worries because you can always poke me and we can always work out something else!
Happy Trails and Good Luck to everyone!

-- Zombie Apocalypse --

Several days after the infection started, already it's spread to every corner of the globe. The exact details are unknown, but it can only be said that it wasn't what anybody had predicted, the virus can reach even those who haven't been bitten. They say it travels through the air, and that every living person is already infected; They say that the Virus is just waiting for you to die or get bitten before it has the strength to overpower you. The harsh and frightening reality has become clear over the last few days as survivors band together hoping to ride out the storm while others set out in hopes of finding safety in a cure being worked on in a distant facility.

-- Surviving Armageddon --

It came in a Flash, fire and brimstone like the lunatics always ranted about. At first people were thrilled and rushed towards the rapture without knowing the dangers, Armageddon wasn't what people had suspected or preached. Where many hoped for salvation and paradise, they were greeted by war and battle on a scale many just couldn't believe. The Angels and Demons constantly fight for territory with humanity being caught up in the middle. The world's only hope is to stop the four horsemen that fan the flames of war.

-- Chinese Wuxia Cultivation --

The bright nature of the world isn't always what it seems, the fabled figures and demi-gods so many have heard tales of legend exist in a heaven far above our skies, higher even then our plane of existence. The status quo won't always remain though, among the many who go through their daily lives, there are some who struggle and yearn to unlock the mysteries of the world to rise up to their level. Many endeavor to become immortals, people of legend who challenge the gods, and this story like many others follows one such group of people.

-- Stranded on an Island --

Waking up after an accident would have been the least of anyone's troubles, if it had been deserted and empty that might even have been better. After a cruise liner went down however, the nearest island was one that few dared to see. Once a small hub for small vacation get aways, the island had fallen under disrepair after a hostage incident in the 80s. The facilities no longer work, the boats long ago drifting out to sea or sinking from damage, No cellphone service and worse, all hard lines no longer connect to the mainland. To make matters worse, the happy go lucky vacationers are not alone, the thugs who caused the hostage incident all those years ago had set up shop on the other side of the island and have been waiting for fresh meat.

-- Medieval Fantasy --

Across the world, there are abundant treasures, none more heavily coveted then the 4 Treasures of Erin. One a sword fabled unstoppable and unmovable, One a Spear that strikes all under the sun without God's approval, One a stone that decides the next King, One a cauldron that consumes everything. Though many have tried, even more have failed to earn the right to discover these treasures, and even fewer know their true purpose. They are keys, meant to restrain an evil so dark and vile that the world shudders at the mention of it's name. Fates twist however when people begin to grow worthy of these treasures, but if they are brought together only disaster will come to pass.

Futuristic Society
Futuristic Fantasy
New World/Virtual Reality World

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I am interested in (as a male in MxF):

Werewolves x Anyone
Vampires x Anyone
Demi-Gods x Anyone
Monster Girl x Anyone
Demons/Devils x Anyone
Succubus x Anyone
Elf/Dark Elf x Anyone

Last edited:
Ah, how to say it, I mentioned in the first line of my request that I was looking for people to play the F side of MxF, I'm sorry x.x

Hi! I'd love to lay a female in an MxF and if you want Lso double in an FxF (or any pairing you prefer) in eithr of the Disney ideas, or even something that dabbles in werewolves and vampires. :)

sure (")(o3o) i'll shoot you a message so we can talk about it ^^

I'm interested in
Master x Slave
Coach x Athlete
Bounty Hunter x Hunted
and maybe something with a neko if you're up for it?( just a suggestion)
All either MxF or FxF

sure! I'll poke you in a second to try and work something out!

I've been wanting to do a virtual reality themed roleplay for a while now. I would just go ahead and say DotHack, but it's been a while since I played any of the games or watched the series and I can't remember much of the lore and such. Seems like it'd be fun to try something like that and include both in-game and real life interactions between characters.

sure sounds fun (")(o3o) i'll shoot you a pm

So, in your wuxia, are you doing it in the style of Jing Yong? Are the martial arts going to translate into a long and weird-sounding English name like, Flying Tiger South Punch? lmfao.

pffff, i don't think i'd let them get crazy like that, in truth i prefer untranslated names for proper nouns like that =w=

I'm curious. What plot idea do you have for it? and are you going with cantonese or mandarin or something else for the untranslated?

=w= mandarin is what i'd go with if i was using something like that, though honestly as long as it sounds nifty i wouldn't complain. As for the plot, i have broad strokes sketched up above, but will work on the finer details when someone interested appears and we work out the world a bit more since methodology can vary depending on your novel of choice (Considering I like fantasy versions as opposed to more realistic martial arts cultivation)

Ello :3 I'm happy with any gender pairing and am interested in those v

Master x Servant
Lawful Figure x Criminal
Assassin x Target
Bounty Hunter x The Hunted
Vampires x Anyone(not the sparkle pixie kind right?)
Pirate/Captain x Anyone
Zombie Apocalypse
Surviving Armageddon
Stranded on an Island
Medieval Fantasy

Hello! I'm interested in a FxF pairing with any of these.
X-Men
Assassin's creed
Pirate/Captain x Anyone
Mythological Creatures x Anyone
Demigods x Anyone
Assassin x Target

You still looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.