Always looking for more (MxM/MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AmityWall

Original poster
I posted this in OnexOne as well.

Hello! I have just joined, but I've been rping for several years. I'm currently looking for some new people for romance rps.

Preferably:
  • MxM. I do MxF too, and might be persuaded to do FxF if there's a good plot.
  • Somebody who can post with proper grammar and spelling. Length isn't an issue for me, since I can only do a paragraph on a good day, but I don't mind if people give me more or less than that.
  • Somebody who is willing to rp over email or pm. This is for both convenience since I always have my email open, but because I like a bit of privacy and would prefer to not use a board anybody could read.
  • Somebody who can be mature, but this doesn't necessarily have to mean graphic. I want somebody who can approach mature themes like depression and mental illness and not turn them into jokes.
  • Any genre really except sci-fi. I like a bit of plot with my romance as well.
  • While I am willing to play out sex scenes, I will warn that I have no real world experience and my writing might suck in that department.

Pairings I had in mind:
  • Vampire/pretty much anything
  • Angel/Demon
  • Teacher/Student
  • Bully/Bullied
  • Anything you can think of, honestly

Feel free to pm me or post here.

If you're still looking, I'd be interested in an angel/demon mxm. :)

Considering I just posted today, yeah I'm still looking :) Why don't you pm me?

I'm interested in the Bully/Bullied idea, if that one is still open?

Vampire / I filled in the gap so Doppelganger , or shadow stepper If that alright.

:)

I could use another MxM rp. Shoot me a PM?

MxM I prefer being a bottom and i was thinking of doing a StudentxTeacher with a twist with Teacher bottoming and Student topping

Status
Not open for further replies.