1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Always looking for more (MxM/MxF)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by AmityWall, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I posted this in OnexOne as well.

Hello! I have just joined, but I've been rping for several years. I'm currently looking for some new people for romance rps.

Preferably:
    • MxM. I do MxF too, and might be persuaded to do FxF if there's a good plot.
    • Somebody who can post with proper grammar and spelling. Length isn't an issue for me, since I can only do a paragraph on a good day, but I don't mind if people give me more or less than that.
    • Somebody who is willing to rp over email or pm. This is for both convenience since I always have my email open, but because I like a bit of privacy and would prefer to not use a board anybody could read.
    • Somebody who can be mature, but this doesn't necessarily have to mean graphic. I want somebody who can approach mature themes like depression and mental illness and not turn them into jokes.
    • Any genre really except sci-fi. I like a bit of plot with my romance as well.
    • While I am willing to play out sex scenes, I will warn that I have no real world experience and my writing might suck in that department.

Pairings I had in mind:
    • Vampire/pretty much anything
    • Angel/Demon
    • Teacher/Student
    • Bully/Bullied
    • Anything you can think of, honestly

Feel free to pm me or post here.

2. If you're still looking, I'd be interested in an angel/demon mxm. :)

3. Considering I just posted today, yeah I'm still looking :) Why don't you pm me?

4. I'm interested in the Bully/Bullied idea, if that one is still open?

5. I'll PM you :)

6. Vampire / I filled in the gap so Doppelganger , or shadow stepper If that alright.

:)

7. I could use another MxM rp. Shoot me a PM?

8. PM's sent :)

9. MxM I prefer being a bottom and i was thinking of doing a StudentxTeacher with a twist with Teacher bottoming and Student topping

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.