ALWAYS LOOKING! Dark Medieval Fantasy - I Have Plot Ideas - MxM/MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oppenheimlich

Original poster
Hi there,

I'm looking to get back into role playing after a bit of a hiatus, and I'd like to do that with one of my favorite genres: medieval fantasy. I like my role plays and their worlds dark, bleak and realistic to the time period. What little magic that is involved in the world will come with risks and consequences for overuse, so magically advanced technology and such are just not viable, but that's something we can talk further of in brainstorming. I'm looking to take some calls from what little I know of The Witcher as well as some things from other settings such as Dragon's Dogma, Dark/Demon's Souls, Dragon Age, The Legend of Drizzt by R.A. Salvatore and other, more generic D&D and tabletop influences as well as, possibly, some Lovecraftian elements. Not all of these settings will be extremely relevant or noticeable in the setting, and not all of them will even be included. I don't want to cluster things unnecessarily, after all.
The character I'll be using is an OC of mine, a gnoll who goes by the human name of Merrick. His pack name is Meryg, and I'm not against using an alternate head-canon version of him where he never left his people in the first place. Naturally, he'll be harder to deal with if the latter's the case, but it could be interesting just the same. Your character can be male, female or anything in between and of the race of your choosing. I like strange romances, but I'm definitely not adverse to something more vanilla and "beauty and the beast"-y.
We can talk more about our levels of comfort with romance, blood/gore and other details in PM as well as post length comforts and plot points.
I hope to hear from some of you soon! Thank-you so much for reading!

~Oppen

Status
Not open for further replies.