Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Viral

Original poster
Four mercenaries. Highly skilled, highly qualified, and highly experienced. All four hired by separate entities looking to steal the classified and highly experimental AltWorld tech from Janus Co. But when they all happen to go for it at the same time, it's trouble. Then it gets even worse when the AltWorld portal activates...

Suddenly they find themselves in the apocalyptic wreckage of some version of New York, 2017. What caused this disaster? They find crudely made clay man wandering the streets as if alive, and no corpses. The roads are silent, cars lay empty, and buildings are crashed and burning. There's a mystery to be solved here, and one that doesn't want to be...

So basically, four mercenaries, from the sci-fi future, are suddenly sent to an alternate past world (described above). With no alternative, they are forced to solve the mystery of what happened to New York. This is partially mystery, probably a bit of action, bits of horror, all that good stuff. I'm looking for four people (I'll be vague omnicient narrator man). If enough are interested, I'll ad the character template and OOC and all that junk. I'll probably add more details later, maybe.

These kinds of plots are my thing. Sign me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.