FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
It varies a lot due to my work schedule.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I'm really not picky about the genres, but you will see me a lot on Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life, Action and Fantasy roleplays.
I was wondering in which area I post an alternative thread for people to post there their CS of a roleplay. It's just that I don't want them t be mixed with the default RP chat. Also, I don't want to post it in the wrong area.

The Group RP Info section. :3
You'll have to manually link it to the roleplay, unfortunately, until we implement custom tabs.

@Samsterious Do you also know how to get the raw version of the code of a table, so people can just copy and paste it on their posts?

If you Reply or Quote a message, you can see the raw bbCode if you're viewing it in the Source editor instead of the Rich editor. :o

• Useful
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
@Samsterious So, anyone that quote or reply the post where I have CS can see the raw version of the table, including the images?

You can also use [plain.] (without the period) tags to make a copy and paste version of a table or whatever. They make it so any BB Code tags inside them doesn't activate, it just sits there it would appear with the method Samsterious suggested.

@Jorick Where I place those tags?

Put them around whatever you want people to be able to copy. Want them to be able to copy a table? Wrap the whole table code in plain tags so it can be copied.

@Jorick Well, shit... That's more easy thatthe whole process of copy and paste that Samsterios told me (thus it worked, though). Anyways, thank you both of you for helping out this newbie in codex xD

Do you guys know if I can post more than 1 IC for a single roleplay?

Yes, yes you can. :D Just make sure all the thread titles have the roleplay name in it. Like: Balls of Fire: The Butt Group & Balls of Fire: The Wang Group... something like that!

• Thank You
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Yep! Even says so right on the tin. :3

We don't really mind how you format your RP; that's up to you! :D

EDIT:
Ninja'd

@Diana @Samsterious
Alright, thank you guys. Now, i know I can move on safely without been arrested for a crime. xD Okay, no...

Status
Not open for further replies.