1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
Morning when I wake up and half of the afternoon before I go to work. Then come back in the evening.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, and Historical
Before starting with the RP idea, here are some ground rules and info about myself when it comes to RPing. Don't worry there are not too many. 😆

1) To be honest I'm not into smut RPs. However, if there is romance(I prefer MxF) in a thread that we're rping together it can have fade to black scenes between characters. Although I would prefer to focus on character development when it comes to IC relationships especially in friendship/comradeship or family bonds.

2) Adventure/action whether it be set in sci fi or fantasy are fine with me. Like in Star Wars or Dragon Age series. Also don't mind drama and comedy mixed in the stories.

3) Can't do slice of life RPs. Just not my cup of tea neither is full-scale horror stories.

4) As for my pace of posting, if it can vary from fast to slow depending on the situation in rl. If running into extended delays on my end or lost interest I'll let you know. Feel free to do the same.

5) I can write from two to a few more paragraphs. Don't worry I'm not grammar Nazi nor an elitist that demands complete perfection. Because honestly my writing style has its faults and so I have no right to judge others for it. But please no one liners. A paragraph or two would be more than acceptable.

Okay with that section out of the way let's get to the fun part.

1937, nineteen years has passed since Great War ended in a costly draw. Having remained neutral the United States avoided fighting on the Western Front. However, due to its economic ties with the Allies the country suffered financially. Subsequently in the summer of 1919 a series of anrchaist bombings occurred in the nation, killing many people, inculding Franklin Delano Roosevelt and his wife Eleanor. The Red Scare consumes America and the newly formed Soviet Union is widely blamed for the attacks despite the absence of solid evidence.

As a result the US intervenes in Siberia during the ongoing Russian Civil War joining Imperial Japan already present in the region. In the ensuing conflict lasts for nearly two years for America before growing outcry back home forces withdrawal due to a lack of progress and clear objectives. The aftermath leaves many people bitter and dissent including a returning soldier named Albert Thorne. By 1923 he forms the Grand Union Party of America more infamously known as the Iron Eagles. His ambition to seize power for himself and purge the land of those he deems as enemies of the nation.

Despite recovering for a time during the Roaring Twenties the United States then suffers the disaster of the Great Depression. Taking advantage of the chaos and desperation all around them, radical parties and paramilitary factions swell in greater numbers than ever before. Chief among them is the Iron Eagles.

Despite making a strong showing in the 1936 presidential election Thorne loses to (Democrat-Republican) coalition candidate Marcus Reynolds. Openly disputing the election results, the Iron Eagles secretly prepares for war.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's the general background of the verse I decided on. One where the United States experiences a second civil war that takes place in the late 1930s. To be honest I took some inspiration from the plot of the Kaiserreich mod from the Heart of Iron game series. I'm already RPing a similar story about this but decided to do another one or two as well. If interested here a plot prompt for the verse we could do together.

Of course, it can be modified to be convenience if asked and discussed on PM or discord.

Divided States: Battle Cry) My character will be a US marine that just returned following service in China. Your character can be someone who meets him for the first time at a night club or already knows him like childhood or something. Not long after the second American Civil War erupts. Soon our characters find themselves fighting against the Iron Eagle elements in California.
(Think of HBO series Band of Brothers and the Pacific as inspiration.)

Divided States: Hammer Fall) In the American north there is a small city called Sumter(fictional) that's been hit heavily by the Depression. Now with the rebellion in full swing Sumter is suddenly captured by a force of Iron Eagle fascists. In this scenario we can RP as people who live there or passing through for whatever reason. Regardless the inhabitants and passerby's all find themselves under occupation and must work together to survive.

Last edited:
Hey @Ur Degaton thank you for your interest. While I'm already rping the first prompt with someone I got a second prompt set up here now. The latter can be modified or we can come up a different story instead.

Last edited: