[Alternate Universe] Resident Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neon Princess

Original poster
AU Resident Evil
Inspired by the universe/cannon of the film series, AU Resident Evil centers around the protagonist of the films, Alice Abernathy on her quest as an Anti-Umbrella resistance fighter. Set after the events of Extinction and fused with the events of Resident Evil 6, AU Resident Evil tells the last efforts of Alice while she was still in Japan, before returning home to the US. During her last year there, Alice watches as the virus that nearly consumed China makes its way into Japan via a smaller missile, launched by Simmons shortly after the one that hit China. Knowing that if she doesnt leave Japan before the virus consumes her as well, Alice sets off on a journey all across the isolated island, searching for a way to stop the spread of the virus and a way back to the US. all while fending off the hoards of infected that are now plaguing the land of the rising sun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If any of you are fans of the film series, the games, or both, then please give this idea of mine a shot. I love the film series (Yes, yes I do. I dont care what people think or say about it) and I love the later games in the series (Particularly 4 onwards, though I didnt like 5 that much. 6 is amazing though) so I want to combine them in to one story set in an alternate universe. Who's with me?

Let me know what you guys think and if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.