Tiresome and stressful and cold... But could be worse. ^_^'

It was nice if a bit stressful trying to get everyone to behave. Though the headphones I got for myself turned out to be an empty box, that was....fun.

It was nice if a bit stressful trying to get everyone to behave. Though the headphones I got for myself turned out to be an empty box, that was....fun.

O_O" Hopefully it's not too late to get a refund on that.....

Speaking of which, I'm currently waiting for a good opportunity to tell my mom that I'll probably never use the Switch screen protector that she got for me and that she can return it if she wants. owo"""

Screen protectors like this one are just so... ugly. It would be impossible to stick it on without trapping air pockets underneath, which would be far more distracting than any smudges or even scratches that the screen could possibly get, otherwise. In my years I've seen lots of (3)DS-owners having the same sorts of screen protectors, and I always thought, "how the hell are you ok with your screen looking like absolute crap with that thing on it?" (And I think I even recall a few instances of people having a hard time using their touch screens in certain areas, due to the air pockets being in the way...)

And besides, she also got me a Switch travel case -- which is exactly what I asked for, so I'm very thankful for that! But having the travel case alone means that my concerns of not wanting to stick my naked Switch into a bag with other stuff because it can't close up laptop-style like a DS have already been addressed, and I wouldn't really need a screen protector anyway. XD

Speaking of which, I'm currently waiting for a good opportunity to tell my mom that I'll probably never use the Switch screen protector that she got for me and that she can return it if she wants. owo"""

Screen protectors like this one are just so... ugly. It would be impossible to stick it on without trapping air pockets underneath, which would be far more distracting than any smudges or even scratches that the screen could possibly get, otherwise. In my years I've seen lots of (3)DS-owners having the same sorts of screen protectors, and I always thought, "how the hell are you ok with your screen looking like absolute crap with that thing on it?" (And I think I even recall a few instances of people having a hard time using their touch screens in certain areas, due to the air pockets being in the way...)

And besides, she also got me a Switch travel case -- which is exactly what I asked for, so I'm very thankful for that! But having the travel case alone means that my concerns of not wanting to stick my naked Switch into a bag with other stuff because it can't close up laptop-style like a DS have already been addressed, and I wouldn't really need a screen protector anyway. XD

Yeah I just got a switch and all that jazz. My sister used her screen protecter and put it on really carefully and stil trapped a few air bubbles. I would not be able ot stand that at all. I just need to get myself a travel case and it'll all be fine as it'll close up my worries just like you.

only problem so far is my room is supernaturally dusty so whenever I got to bed I wake up with like a noticeable layer of dust on my switch screen. Then again, the travel bag will fix that.

Weee I have a switch wee

only problem so far is my room is supernaturally dusty so whenever I got to bed I wake up with like a noticeable layer of dust on my switch screen.

O.o Why don't you just dock it overnight? The dock should cover most of the screen and solve the dust problem.

I got a Lee Sin Pop! figurine, and a cool bottle opener that's shaped like a bombshell with a pinup of Poison Ivy on it.

I got a Lee Sin Pop! figurine, and a cool bottle opener that's shaped like a bombshell with a pinup of Poison Ivy on it.

I got a guide for writing Doctor Who episode plots:

Ew7bdi5.jpg

I got a guide for writing Doctor Who episode plots:
Oh wow that's pretty neat. My roommate got an anthology of some of the most prominent sci-fi and fantasy authors. The thing has thin pages like the bible.

It was pretty good, how about yours?
Splendid but stressful. I was trying to bake for too many different people and I was horribly scatter brained. But over all I enjoyed spending time with my family and my friends family. I also ended up getting an Xbox One.

O.o Why don't you just dock it overnight? The dock should cover most of the screen and solve the dust problem.
Gotta be honest, did not think about that.

Gotta be honest, did not think about that.

o3o I typically keep my Switch docked when I'm not using it (unless I'm taking it with me someplace, of course), since that also keeps it fully-charged whenever I want to use it again.

EXCITING NEWS EXCITING NEWS!!!

RINGO STARR BECAME A KNIGHT TODAY

LIKE, AN ACTUAL KNIGHT, OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED BY THE BRITISH MONARCHY

SIMILARLY, PAUL HAS BEEN A KNIGHT FOR ABOUT TWO DECADES NOW

THIS MEANS THAT, AS OF NOW, ALL LIVING BEATLES ARE KNIGHTS

YES, THIS NEWS WAS IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO SPAM MY OWN RP THREADS WITH IT. GOOD DAY.

Finally got something up for Clay and Tawny, after not including them in the initial timeskip post.

It's not much, but it's... something.

Apologies for taking so long. Ended up helping my dad at work amd was too tired by the time I got home. Anyhow, Ill work on a post but no guarantee that itll be up by the end of today.

As for christmas presents, I got a snake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mine went pretty well
Got to go home for the holidays and get some MUCH needed relaxation
looking forward to my semester starting soon

So i'm working on a post but my issue is that we have so many people in one place at one time that it's a bit overwhelming to try and figure out exactly what i need to reply to and what I don't
so it might take a bit
sorry! I'm working on it

Done, think I got everything. if i missed something just tell me and i'll fix it

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted, also very glad the party is so accepting of Corvus just wearing a mask all the time.

"Corvus retrieved a small handkerchief from his pocket to wipe away the blood, then removed his black corvenus mask and switched it for his white one."

So... He just changed Classes from a Black Mage to a White Mage?

• Love
Reactions: Majem and Greenie
My laptop died yesterday. Something happened during one of the updates and now it just won't restart. I am borrowing a laptop for the interim but posts may be delayed.